The new Woke movement

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

luigi

Dec 6, 2015
Let me simply ask,..How much good works must you do in order to be saved?
None. But if your heart believes in love, your actions will naturally display good works, even if it takes time.
1 John 4:16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
None. But if your heart believes in love, your actions will naturally display good works, even if it takes time.
1 John 4:16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.
What do you mean by, ' if your heart believes in love'?
Are you born again?

luigi

Dec 6, 2015
What do you mean by, ' if your heart believes in love'?
Are you born again?
Small example: At the end of my previous post, I inserted where even if it takes time for good works to manifest from love, they will nonetheless be manifest. The reason I inserted this was so not to worry individuals who currently do not display good works, into possibly believing they are not among believers in God/love. Even though this is about the least thing I could have done, I did so because of what my heart believes. Unintentional work, but there nonetheless.

I would rather not go into the topic of born again, as it is off topic, and not relating to the current increasing knowledge among the Lords servants throughout the world.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
I would rather not go into the topic of born again, as it is off topic, and not relating to the current increasing knowledge among the Lords servants throughout the world.
Well, judging from the posts that I have read of yours so far, I'd say the real reason you won't address 'being born again' is because you don't have a clue of what it means.