The New York Jewish Times: Who tried to silence Pamela Geller?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

PeteWaldo

Looking through your post I see you post the same stuff over and over again. As I have told you before Waldo I am restricted by the rules of this chat site in my reply. I have accepted these rules. I think you are now taking advantage of this.
The reason I post things again is because you are non-responsive. There is no rule that restricts you from answering questions Drett. Nor restricts you from pointing out that I am in error. So please explain what I have gotten wrong in the following, which is confirmed by those Islamic websites, regarding the unforgivable sin of shirk. Why don't you just try simply answering the question this time?

What kind of a god do you suppose, would convince his followers, that to confess that Jesus is the Son of God, or even to pray in Jesus' name, would constitute the only unforgivable sin?
As proclaimed by so many Islamic sites

That praying in Jesus' name as Christians have for almost 2,000 years constitutes an unforgivable sin, as compared to child rape, or cold-blooded mass murder, for example, which may be forgiven.

Would you consider that indicates that Muhammad's stand-alone alter-ego "Allah" that you follow through his stand-alone 23-year 7th century record would be a just God? That praying in Jesus' name is a worse sin than child rape?

That's cool I am quite happy to wait for judgement day for the truth to come out. :)
This is why I am so terrified for you my friend. That day could be today, while you are compelled to DISbelieve the crucifixion of Christ, DENY the Son of God and REJECT His shed blood - the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel - as ARTICLES OF FAITH in the false prophet Muhammad alone. You may have been able to squeak by by pleading ignorance before, but now you will be judged in full knowledge while rejecting Jesus.
I suggest you read Zone first entries on The Yinon Plan, al-Qaeda and other plans to get actually what happened in the World Wars if you want to educate yourself on the not so great World Wars.
I suggest you revisit my early appeal to you and actually read the post, and click on the links I provided after spending all those hours composing it. Quit wasting your time on what men do, and come to know the love of the one true God, as He revealed Himself through ALL of His prophets and witnesses, through His 1600 year record to mankind, that His people have followed through two covenants for 3500 years.
http://christianchat.com/bible-discussion-forum/60682-return-jews-israel-13.html#post967817

The false prophet Muhammad proclaimed the exact opposite of that record of God to mankind. Who is the opposer of the God of the scriptures Drett? Do you understand that alone, is who you follow? Now if you actually answer the question in the first part of this post this time, it should go a long way in helping you overcome the false prophet Muhammad, and his kaaba-centered, thinly veneered, Arabian pagan moon, sun, star and jinn-devil worship rituals.

Last edited by a moderator:

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Scripture confirms that:

1Cr 12:3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and [that] no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.
Originally Posted by zone
satan ultimately.
same god for the unbelieving jews who hate and defame Jesus.

as long as you stop advocating zionism, or that jews are saved without Jesus; go ahead and post on Islam.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
do you think drett is going to listen to you on any level when you are so clearly biased and lying to him
pete - drett already said he is here to address international issues and injustices.
not to be evangelized or discuss Islam.

he is abiding by the rules.
why aren't you?

zone

Jun 13, 2010
You may have been able to squeak by by pleading ignorance before, but now you will be judged in full knowledge while rejecting Jesus.
i think he has read all your loving efforts:( to introduce him to the Love of Jesus and the Cross for all sinners.
he can now truly say you have ensured he will be judged in full knowledge while rejecting Jesus.
you've done your duty.

why not give it a rest or come up with a new approach.
i suggest leaving it alone.

you're a hack.

P

PeteWaldo

pete - drett already said he is here to address international issues and injustices.
not to be evangelized or discuss Islam.
You seem to always be putting your effort into diverting Drett's attention away from what matters. Satan does that to Muhammad's followers too. Frequently even quoting yourself to flush threads.
This is a Christian forum. This section regards "Christian News". A Christian should recognize that "international issues and injustices" do not take place in a spiritual vacuum. Therefore a Christian should be able to discern the value of a follower of the false prophet Muhammad's opinions regarding the same:

1Cr 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned.

It doesn't surprise me however, that a partial preterist supersessionist joins him in lock step, as he helps to advance the Islamic conquest of Israel, and subjugation of Israeli Jews, Christians and non-Muslim Arabs, to Muhammad's followers.

he is abiding by the rules.
why aren't you?
While you are guilty of "flooding" nearly every thread you participate in - with the obvious goal of flushing away truth - what rules am I breaking by asking a Muslim questions that could help guide him to the foot of the cross?

1Cr 1:23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;
http://christianchat.com/rules.php

Last edited by a moderator:

zone

Jun 13, 2010
You seem to always be putting your effort into diverting Drett's attention away from what matters.
how do you know drett and i are not discussing what matters...without your wild-eyed ranting.
it's best if you move along.