So fox news cnn all your favorite news channels are not telling the truth and when there is truth it is only half truth. for example leakers like snowden are going to be spoken of by the news or the high ups that they just wanted to cause mayhem or told things to you that the government was going to tell you anyways and such.
Well they are lying, and the news tells us things true but not the full story. Honestly i don't care if Obama is the antichrist or not I do not trust him and he makes empty promises that he never keeps. Because of him we are in huge debt. then of course there is the government, obviously the government isn't to be trusted anymore. Then of course there is NSA the ones who are spying on our e mails our face book posts our phone calls and yes even our posts here in cc, they are going to keep doing this and it turns out even if your phone is turned off they still know where you are as long as you have it on you.
I even heard they can watch us through our t.v. screen, I suppose it's possible. I mean look at those screens in shows like CSI, they can look at the criminal in question and see him but the criminal cannot see them even though he knows their there.
Well they are lying, and the news tells us things true but not the full story. Honestly i don't care if Obama is the antichrist or not I do not trust him and he makes empty promises that he never keeps. Because of him we are in huge debt. then of course there is the government, obviously the government isn't to be trusted anymore. Then of course there is NSA the ones who are spying on our e mails our face book posts our phone calls and yes even our posts here in cc, they are going to keep doing this and it turns out even if your phone is turned off they still know where you are as long as you have it on you.
I even heard they can watch us through our t.v. screen, I suppose it's possible. I mean look at those screens in shows like CSI, they can look at the criminal in question and see him but the criminal cannot see them even though he knows their there.