The Noahide Laws

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

would you take the Noahide Oath?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 14 100.0%

• Total voters

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
now when i found this we were studding the "tribulation" ,,,,,,that is not to be confused with "holacost",,,,,,,jesus said "will be put to death for my names sake",,,,,"for my testamony",,,,so they are"christians who were put to death",,in the tribulation,,,,not those who follow the "jewish faith",,,,that is most people say the "jews",,,,but they are refering to a race of people. but thats incorrect,,that is their nationality is "isralily",,,,,and their religion is "jew",,,,,there are jews who are israily,black,white,ect.

E

eternally-gratefull

also if you search in "national archives" preston bush ,sr's father and jr's grandfather was at the time the main suplier of both steel and chemacles for munitions for adolfe hitler and in 1943 they had congresional hearings and forced him to stop suppling hitler,,,,wich seems odd to me "only two years left in the war....i thought this was only a rumer at first myself so i searched for it ,,,,if you gogle it you will find the "national archives #" then you can go to it and read it a the the archives
If this was true they would have been tried as traitors. Do people really believe everything they see on the internet??

E

eternally-gratefull

now when i found this we were studding the "tribulation" ,,,,,,that is not to be confused with "holacost",,,,,,,jesus said "will be put to death for my names sake",,,,,"for my testamony",,,,so they are"christians who were put to death",,in the tribulation,,,,not those who follow the "jewish faith",,,,that is most people say the "jews",,,,but they are refering to a race of people. but thats incorrect,,that is their nationality is "isralily",,,,,and their religion is "jew",,,,,there are jews who are israily,black,white,ect.
who are the "they" you are talking about?

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
the noahide law,,,'like in the days of noah" like jesus spoke of is easy to not see,,,,,he lived "before the flood",,he lived through the flood,,and he was alive when the tower of babel was built after the flood,,,so to see the noahide laws we should see the earth corrupted "not living according to these laws" being destroyed for it,,the being given these laws after the destruction

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
no i wouldnt either,,,,,but if you search for it at the national archives,,, youll find d.c. believed it

ada

Banned
Aug 25, 2011
what does that have to do with anything? It was prophesied that this would happen. and you seem confused?? or scared?? Of what?
Oh, but why do you defend them and are harsh to your brothers and sisters telling you the truth about them? Your ignorance is the reason why they can go on with their blood lust.Watch this video carefully it may come the time when they carry away your relatives.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcC1sXsu6Sw[/video]

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
the "bund" not many people speak if it ,,,not many people know of it ,in the book"the ophenhiemer case",,,it speaks of it ophenhiemer,einstien,the curries ect. listed as members,,,it also said some of the members were not "graduates at all" nor held any degree,,, they were chosen to be a part of it becouse if in that "thinktank" only the "wise" were preasent that would be all of "one thinking",,they noticed being educated made them look at the "complex only",but the uneducated noticed the seemingly unimportant things laying right there" so they thought it important to include them

E

eternally-gratefull

Oh, but why do you defend them and are harsh to your brothers and sisters telling you the truth about them? Your ignorance is the reason why they can go on with their blood lust.Watch this video carefully it may come the time when they carry away your relatives.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcC1sXsu6Sw[/video]
1. Who said I am defending them? They are heading to hell because they reject Christ. You think I am defending that?

You people are so amazing. You think you know what everyone believes. Well guess what.. YOU DON"T!

Blood lust?

Sorry maam. I don't believe everything I read or see on the internet. If I did my head would go stir crazy. because every side has a story which seems to be true. who is one to believe?

Blood lust. You mean like what the palestinians are doing to the people in Isreal today? Unprovoked and unwarranted.

Face it. There are bad people in every culture group. Are americans bad because of the bad many americans do?? Why all the focus on jews?? I have more to worry about in my own country than trying to worry about what a "HATED" bunch of people do.

better yet. I do not have to worry. God is in control is he not??

ada

Banned
Aug 25, 2011
My name is Joe Cortina. I was a 60s Green Beret commander and a representative for IBM as well as a scientist for Honeywell Aerospace in Florida. I later became President of my own manufacturing company. I have two sons and 2 granddaughters who are the reason for my dedication to expose the threats to the freedoms I hope to see them enjoy as I did many decades ago when America was still a Christian-based sovereign nation free of Zionist influence.

Book Of John Chapter 8 – as Christ damns the Jews ( and NOT JUST THE HIGH PRIESTS AND Pharisees – see notes below)

” Ye do the deeds of your father (the devil). If God were your father. ye would love me; for I proceed forth and came from God: neither came I of myself, but He sent me.”

” Ye are of your father the devil and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie – he speaketh of his own; ( the Jews) for he is a liar, and the father of it”

“That this SATANIC FATHERHOOD cannot be limited to the Pharisees is MADE CLEAR in 1 John 3;8-10″

Matthew 23:15″ Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when he becomes one, you make him twice as much a son of hell as you are.

“You serpents, you generation of vipers, how can you escape the damnation of hell?” (Jesus – to the Jews; in Matthew 23:33)

“My opinion of Christian Zionists? They’re scum. But don’t tell them that.
We need all the useful idiots we can get right now.” — Benyamin Netanyahu

“There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of killing innocent people“

“YE ARE OF YOUR FATHER ? THE DEVIL? = JESUS TO THE JEWS ? John -8 – 44 mynameisjoecortina

E

eternally-gratefull

My name is Joe Cortina. I was a 60s Green Beret commander and a representative for IBM as well as a scientist for Honeywell Aerospace in Florida. I later became President of my own manufacturing company. I have two sons and 2 granddaughters who are the reason for my dedication to expose the threats to the freedoms I hope to see them enjoy as I did many decades ago when America was still a Christian-based sovereign nation free of Zionist influence.

Book Of John Chapter 8 – as Christ damns the Jews ( and NOT JUST THE HIGH PRIESTS AND Pharisees – see notes below)

” Ye do the deeds of your father (the devil). If God were your father. ye would love me; for I proceed forth and came from God: neither came I of myself, but He sent me.”

” Ye are of your father the devil and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie – he speaketh of his own; ( the Jews) for he is a liar, and the father of it”

“That this SATANIC FATHERHOOD cannot be limited to the Pharisees is MADE CLEAR in 1 John 3;8-10″

Matthew 23:15″ Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when he becomes one, you make him twice as much a son of hell as you are.

“You serpents, you generation of vipers, how can you escape the damnation of hell?” (Jesus – to the Jews; in Matthew 23:33)

“My opinion of Christian Zionists? They’re scum. But don’t tell them that.
We need all the useful idiots we can get right now.” — Benyamin Netanyahu

“There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of killing innocent people“

“YE ARE OF YOUR FATHER ? THE DEVIL? = JESUS TO THE JEWS ? John -8 – 44 mynameisjoecortina
Peter was a jew

Paul was a jew

John, mark, luke, matthew, etc etc.. all jews.

You have a hatred of a people group that amazes me.

God said we are to love our enemy, where is your love??

You are breaking one of the first commandments with your hatred.

They are going to hell, we should love them and try to help them learn truth (as with ALL who do not know Christ) Not hate on them!

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
"they" ,,,i had to go back a page ,,didnt mean to skip it,,,but "they" often times i hear sermens and the preacher uses the word "jews" to denote "a race of people" but its not as we know its a "religion",,,,,we even in our culture misuse words the same.i.e.,,,,,"sepperation of church and state",,, notice this "the jews go to a synagog",,,,the "muslims to a mosque" the" budist to a temple",,,,,,,,,,
now sepp. of "church" and state only denotes the "christian faith",,,,,,,,take note of this years ago i wrote to the "center of religious tollerence" in wash.d.c. and spoke to then "james robenson" and explained this point to him ,,,since then the page was changed to "sepperation of religion and state" in the fed. court case a few years back in alabama a judge was told to remove the "ten commandments",,but at the same time there are "greek gods",,i.e. statues,, at the same court house which have never been removed or else the "pyramid on the dollar" egyption religion, the stars on a dollar bill are also arranged to form a "jewish star",,, you could go on and on about the symbols of other religions that should fall into "sepperation of religion and state",,, but the point is "seperation of christian and state",,,,which is not correct acording to const. "congress shall make no law hindering or helping any religion ect". where is america? "where at least i know im free,,,,,in north america theres canada,united states,mexico, central america has a country,cuba,,,and they are communist and are not free,,,,,,,,,we just use the words wrong,,,,"but they know what we mean",or do they? here in the netherlands when we look at the world maps and globes and theres not any country called "america" its a "continant" ,,,north america,central america, and south america

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
before it might offend anyone ,,,, i dont mean any offence in what im saying,,, i write to people in many countries in the 'americas',,, so i have to be carfull saying in "america" it means a country in the u.s. but to the rest of the world its a continant

zone

Jun 13, 2010
If this was true they would have been tried as traitors. Do people really believe everything they see on the internet??
don't be ridiculous. who would there be to "try" them?
most of the power elite were in on it.

i wonder why americans don't learn real history: went down the memory hole i reckon.

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power

Rumours of a link between the US first family and the Nazi war machine have circulated for decades. Now the Guardian can reveal how repercussions of events that culminated in action under the Trading with the Enemy Act are still being felt by today's president...

Ben Aris in Berlin and Duncan Campbell in Washington
The Guardian, Saturday 25 September 2004 23.59 BST http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar

Documents: Bush's Grandfather Directed Bank Tied to Man Who Funded Hitler

Published October 17, 2003
Associated Press

Read more: Documents: Bush's Grandfather Directed Bank Tied to Man Who Funded Hitler | Fox News

President Bush's grandfather was a director of a bank seized by the federal government because of its ties to a German industrialist who helped bankroll Adolf Hitler's rise to power, government documents show.

Prescott Bush (search) was one of seven directors of Union Banking Corp. (search), a New York investment bank owned by a bank controlled by the Thyssen family, according to recently declassified National Archives documents reviewed by The Associated Press.

Fritz Thyssen (search) was an early financial supporter of Hitler, whose Nazi party Thyssen believed was preferable to communism. The documents do not show any evidence Bush directly aided that effort. His position with Union Banking never was a political issue for Bush, who was elected to the Senate from Connecticut in 1952.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,100474,00.html#ixzz1dQSrmhlM

Timeline of Treason:
The Bush Family Connections to the Nazis

1833: Skull and Bones Society formed at Yale.
1897: Union Pacific Railroad (UPR) bankrupted.
1898: Union Pacific Railroad sold to Edward Henry Harriman & partner, Judge Robert Scott Lovett. The deal was managed by Kuhn Loeb brokerage of which Felix Warburg was a partner.
1902: Paul and Felix Warburg immigrate to the United States.
1904: German Alfred Ploetz founds the Archive for Racial and Social Biology, which becomes the chief journal of the German eugenics or race hygiene movement. Ernst Haeckel popularized eugenics in Germany. John D. Rockefeller issues "Occasional Letter No.1" detailing plans to mold the people, reduce national intelligence to the lowest common denominator, destroy parental influence, traditional and customs, and eliminate science and real learning, "in order to perfect human nature". Eugenics laboratory established at Cold Springs Harbor on Long Island constructed by Charles B. Davenport. Cold Springs Harbor was also the location of the estates of both Dulles brothers. Cold Springs facility is funded in excess of $11 million by the Harrimans and the Rockefellers.
1907: Samuel Bush elected President of Buckeye Steel Castings Co. in Columbus, Ohio. For his entire career, Samuel Bush supplied Wall Street railroads with castings. Later Bush became a close advisor of President Hoover and was the first president of the National Manufactures Association. (NAM). NAM has a history of supporting fascism and later in the 1950s, members of NAM led by Robert Welch formed the John Birch Society. Indiana passes the first eugenics law.
1909: The Rockefeller Foundation was established. The Rockefellers supported the eugenics movement including the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute in Germany.
1911: John Foster Dulles joins Sullivan and Cromwell.
1913: Federal Reserve Bank created. Paul Warburg served as a governor of the bank during WWI...
http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2003/08/269651.shtml

ad nauseum.
check the facts yourself. make note of the players. same guys over and over. *shrug* old history.

Edward had to abdicate 'cuz he married a divorcee' - what a scandal....ya sure.

Last edited:

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Blood lust. You mean like what the palestinians are doing to the people in Isreal today? Unprovoked and unwarranted.
what a joke!
israel is a racist fascist terrorist country ruthless in its occupation and lying to world.
only amercians believe it to be otherwise, which is handy...since you are the ones sending money guns and horses.

"Israel for JEWS only". didn't some guy with a mustache in germany say stuff like that in WW2?

but its okay for israel! and WE'LL HELP!

but what's use.
thanks Scofield.

Last edited:

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
hey you did look it up!!!!,,,, keep looking youll find the oficial congreshonal papers at the national archives

zone

Jun 13, 2010
hey you did look it up!!!!,,,, keep looking youll find the oficial congreshonal papers at the national archives
been there done all that.
the Rothschilds funded it all.
both sides. as usual. for money and global power.

they sacrificed their own people to get control of Jerusalem >> most jews don't have a clue. apparently christians don't either for some rea....oh ya....Scofield.

they set up the UN (private)
they did it to get Palestine.
they're not hebrews.
they're Herods.

back to the Talmud if possible >> the Guide Book for DOMINATION.

Last edited:

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
follow the same trail when you come to the "mushuhadeen",,,however you spell it,,, in afganistan, late 70's early 80's youll find they were trained by cia directer was bush sr. his partner befor he became director was ross perot, the leader of mushuhadeen/freedom fighters was osama binladin,, which means he was trained by us

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
yea, i agree 'herods",,,, they are bloodline decendents of herod

E

eternally-gratefull

don't be ridiculous. who would there be to "try" them?
most of the power elite were in on it.

i wonder why americans don't learn real history: went down the memory hole i reckon.

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power

Rumours of a link between the US first family and the Nazi war machine have circulated for decades. Now the Guardian can reveal how repercussions of events that culminated in action under the Trading with the Enemy Act are still being felt by today's president...

Ben Aris in Berlin and Duncan Campbell in Washington
The Guardian, Saturday 25 September 2004 23.59 BST http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar

Documents: Bush's Grandfather Directed Bank Tied to Man Who Funded Hitler

Published October 17, 2003
Associated Press

Read more: Documents: Bush's Grandfather Directed Bank Tied to Man Who Funded Hitler | Fox News

President Bush's grandfather was a director of a bank seized by the federal government because of its ties to a German industrialist who helped bankroll Adolf Hitler's rise to power, government documents show.

Prescott Bush (search) was one of seven directors of Union Banking Corp. (search), a New York investment bank owned by a bank controlled by the Thyssen family, according to recently declassified National Archives documents reviewed by The Associated Press.

Fritz Thyssen (search) was an early financial supporter of Hitler, whose Nazi party Thyssen believed was preferable to communism. The documents do not show any evidence Bush directly aided that effort. His position with Union Banking never was a political issue for Bush, who was elected to the Senate from Connecticut in 1952.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,100474,00.html#ixzz1dQSrmhlM

Timeline of Treason:
The Bush Family Connections to the Nazis

1833: Skull and Bones Society formed at Yale.
1897: Union Pacific Railroad (UPR) bankrupted.
1898: Union Pacific Railroad sold to Edward Henry Harriman & partner, Judge Robert Scott Lovett. The deal was managed by Kuhn Loeb brokerage of which Felix Warburg was a partner.
1902: Paul and Felix Warburg immigrate to the United States.
1904: German Alfred Ploetz founds the Archive for Racial and Social Biology, which becomes the chief journal of the German eugenics or race hygiene movement. Ernst Haeckel popularized eugenics in Germany. John D. Rockefeller issues "Occasional Letter No.1" detailing plans to mold the people, reduce national intelligence to the lowest common denominator, destroy parental influence, traditional and customs, and eliminate science and real learning, "in order to perfect human nature". Eugenics laboratory established at Cold Springs Harbor on Long Island constructed by Charles B. Davenport. Cold Springs Harbor was also the location of the estates of both Dulles brothers. Cold Springs facility is funded in excess of $11 million by the Harrimans and the Rockefellers.
1907: Samuel Bush elected President of Buckeye Steel Castings Co. in Columbus, Ohio. For his entire career, Samuel Bush supplied Wall Street railroads with castings. Later Bush became a close advisor of President Hoover and was the first president of the National Manufactures Association. (NAM). NAM has a history of supporting fascism and later in the 1950s, members of NAM led by Robert Welch formed the John Birch Society. Indiana passes the first eugenics law.
1909: The Rockefeller Foundation was established. The Rockefellers supported the eugenics movement including the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute in Germany.
1911: John Foster Dulles joins Sullivan and Cromwell.
1913: Federal Reserve Bank created. Paul Warburg served as a governor of the bank during WWI...
http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2003/08/269651.shtml

ad nauseum.
check the facts yourself. make note of the players. same guys over and over. *shrug* old history.

Edward had to abdicate 'cuz he married a divorcee' - what a scandal....ya sure.
some people.

we here about sex scandals and everything else a candidate or his family does. Yet we did not hear about this during either mans run for pres.

As I said. (And I do love you zone) The internet can say anything. Don't believe everything you see on the internet.

If a Bush was selling stuff to nazi's with two years left before the war was up.. while millions of our men had already died. I think we would have heard of it. And they would have been tried for treason.

THINK!!

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
and yes back to the talmud, i came in for lunch and pointed out somthing about the way the term "jew' was being used and got off track,,,, sorry ill go back to work