The Noahide Laws

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

would you take the Noahide Oath?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 14 100.0%

• Total voters

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
keep on discussing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,blood ,that which is sacrificed unto god ,,,,,,,ill just watch

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Weinstein Predicts Holocaust, Goes After Presidential Candidates
26 October 2011

......It is unclear why, beyond mere hypocritical sensationalism, Weinstein holds up for derision beliefs that are not far from his own words. According to Wilson, Mike Bickle has said Jews in the future may be thrown into prison or death camps. Michael Weinstein said much the same thing. Is Michael Weinstein fighting himself, as well?

Notably, Casey Weinstein likewise posted the link on the MRFF Facebook page, with the similar lead-in emphasizing Rick Perry’s candidacy:
God and Country Weinstein Predicts Holocaust, Goes After Presidential Candidates
what a mess!
the elite always pull out the weird stuff just before WAR.
mix in truth with absurdity.
this is all diversion pre: IRAN. ya, a likely FF first. their last attempt fizzled (poor iranian american car salesman set-up as patsy)

folks better look into who Rick Perry is too.

also anybody playing church with this guy (N.A.R.) and his crew is gonna be hurtin': Mike Bickle & IHOP

Revisionism and The Blueprint Prophecy : IHOP, Freemasons, Mormons and Shiloh

Beyond grace has just posted a very good article on the similarities between IHOP and Mormonism and Freemasonry. He rightly questions why Mike Bickle will not give full disclosure on his “blueprint prophecy”.

“Imagine, if you will, a leader of a religious group or secret society who based his entire movement on a foundational document – but yet would not share the contents of that document. Sacred writings, which were delivered to him by an unidentified mystery prophet. A blueprint which was confirmed to him by a “supernatural encounter which included an angel and a demon.” Writings which were confirmed by yet another prophet, one who later was discovered to have had women stand in front of him naked while he “prophesied” over them.

Mormonism? Freemasons? No, this movement is known as the “24/7 Prayer Movement” whose adherents are called “Forerunners.” They are best known as the “International House of Prayer” (IHOP) and the leader is Mike Bickle.”

Continue here

What is going on with IHOP is nothing new. There have been many groups in the past that lived communily, segragated from society and followed a gifted prophet. John Alexander Dowie’s City of Zion and Frank Sanford’s Shiloh come immediately to mind.
Another mark of many cults and cultic groups is having their own special twist on eschatology and telling their followers that they are the special elite ones. Mike Bickle preaches that the IHOP ”forerunners” (ie: Elijah and John the Baptist who prepared the way for the Lord) will not only survive the great tribulation, but that that by living through it they will get promoted to rule with Christ. On top of this he teaches that they will actually be the ones who will PRAY IT IN.

Both Dowie and Sanford believed that they were the Elijah’s to come.

Dowie as Elijah the restorer

Why all these similarities between IHOP, Freemasons, Mormons, Maranatha, Shiloh, etc? Because we are dealing with the same ROOTS OF FALSE DOCTRINE and OCCULT THEOSOPHY!

“My NOLR research came across Sandford’s turn-of-the-century cult several years ago when I discovered, as did Mr. Paquette, that many of the NOLR/NAR doctrines and practices line up with those of FWS (Frank Sanford) and his Shiloh compound. Sadly, history is simply repeating itself with the same “Apostolic-Prophetic” (pathetic) compounds such as John Robert Stevens and The Walk; John Robert Wimber and Vineyard; Bill Johnson and Bethel Church keying off the “ministry” of apostate homosexual Lonnie Frisbee who keyed off of Kathryn Kuhlman, etc.; the Hernnhut Zinzendorf compounds Morningstar and IHOP, etc).

The “Shiloh” allegory is a central term for all of these entities. Why is the concept of Shiloh important toward understanding the occult theosophy behind both Sandford’s group and the NOLR? It is because the tangible attributes of historical Israel, including genetics, are reified into what is believed to be historical Israel’s genetic descendants. Although this doctrine is hidden, it is foundational to the authority and nature of the NOLR as well as other handmaidens of Christian Kabbalah such as the Freemasons, Mormons, Rosicrucians, Swedborgians, certain Roman Catholic doctrines, and numerous campus cults.” 2

http://truthspeaker.wordpress.com/2010/02/19/revisionism-and-the-blueprint-prophecy/

same names over and over.
same game plan.

this is the whole point of the article anyways, ada:

"This is the level of religious fundamentalism that threatens our country’s future, and I will NEVER stop fighting it!"

create a problem....that needs a solution.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
('FREEMASONRY IS A CHURCH: THE COUNTER-CHURCH" says the
Mason F. Limousin in Masonic Review "L'Acacia", October 1902). Since
1738 all the Sovereign Pontiffs denounced, stigmatized and condemned
the enemy of the Church, the Counter-Church, whose proclaimed aim is
to: decatholicize the World.. . . It seeks to rebuild on the ashes of
the Christian civilization the pagan barbarism, and to build on the ruins
of the Papacy the world domination of Israel; furthermore, as a sign of
its victory, it wants to erect over the overthrown throne of Jesus Christ
the very throne of Satan.
What can be done against this world power? EVERYTHING! ..
in the strength of Him... who Christianized the world. .. whose Holy
Sepulcher or the Dome of Saint Peter in Rome cannot be darkened by
the shadows cast by the Masonic Lodges—the Kabbalistic mysteries of
the Ghettoes will not alter a single iota of the Gospel or of the Credo; the
accumulation of gold in the hands of High Finance will ever fail to buy
the conscience of Christ's representative in the Vatican."
Papacy and Freemasonry, 1930.1
1 Reprint of speech, Christian Book Club of America, P.O. Box 900566,
Palmdale, CA 93590.
ya...sadly they lost that one a long time ago. some are still fighting tho.

many in the worldwide the flock might be okay if they aren't really paying attention.
i love you my catholic friends.
(please don't worship mary and stuff).
zone.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
so the zionistic jews believe that jesus was 'baazabub' and that needs explaining,, baal z bub ,,, the lodr that flies,,,,, the deval who came to the earth to decieve,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i.e. cause humans to worship him as god,,,,,,and that the apostales were the fallen angeles that followed him,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,now in lev. 17:10 anyone who eats the "blood" or any "stranger"will be cut off from his house,,,,, "the house of isrial',,,,,,,,,,,,now if christ said "drink, this represents my blood,,,, and eat this represents my body",,,,,,,,,,that is "the thing sacrificed to the father",,,,,,,,,,,, who is he????????????

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
so did i miss somthing ? i cannot eat the blood,,,,, and eat the blood?,,,,,,,,,,which thing did the bible say???

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
lev.17;10,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,cut off from isrial,,,,,,,,,,,,"this cup represents my blood",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
john 10;30 "i and the father are one",,,and the jews took up stone to atone him,,,,,,and he said "many good works have i shown you of the father,for which of these good works will ye stone me?",,,and the jews said 'for a goood work we will stone the not but thou being a man,makest thy self god", and jesus said 'is it not written in your law i said you are gods',,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,'and your eyes will be opened and you will be as gods',,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,notice 'your laws',,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
come on you should "know the lord is jesus" ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,prove it

zone

Jun 13, 2010
rachel: seeing your signature again made me curious....:)
first off, why you left out the rest of the quote (as hip & cutsie as your sig is)

your approval of the Babylonian Talmudic Noahide Laws while claiming to be a Christian is evidence enough you're either really confused, brainwashed, or an agent.

i'll assume the best and say you're confused.

stick with the milk if that's what you need or get real and start dialouging on the meat if you know it.
tommorrow we'll see how sweet and harmless the Talmud is. maybe you can help.
and secondly, do you still stand by your accusations that i am lying here below? if you've done some homework and would like to withdraw your previous position, that's good.

the claim that the noachide laws are anti christian is false...the claim that an act of congress established the noachide laws as binding on the united states is false...the claim that ashkenazi jews are all khazars is false...the claim that the ancient khazars were anti christian is false.
if you still assert the above, i'm going to need to see your evidence that what i posted is false.

and finally, curiously one person on this site actually voted YES on the Noahide Pledge poll...interesting because only a confused christian would do such a thing, believing they are harmless. either that or that person isn't christian at all. but we'll never know who that person was.

question for you though rachel: do you still assert the noahide laws are harmless ?

the 613 commands are -all- the torah laws...the 613 torah laws are for jews... jews believe only the seven noachide laws are for gentiles...but also that the 613 torah laws are derived from the principles in the noachide laws...

the noachide prohibition of idolatry does not make christianity illegal...that is a lie that is being spread to make people think judaism is a threat to christians...

if you actually read the commentary on the noachide laws in the talmud you will see that even among the dozens of different rabbinical opinions in the talmud the law against idolatry is never interpreted as referring to anything other than literal physical graven images...

Babylonian Talmud: Sanhedrin 60
thanks for addressing this problem.
zone.

S

systemdown101

Revisionism and The Blueprint Prophecy : IHOP, Freemasons, Mormons and Shiloh
Oh no! The International House of Pancakes is in on it! Have I been seduced by the Rooty Tooty Fresh and Fruity morning special? Did that Breakfast Sampler I just ate make me a premillenialist? WHAT'S IN THAT STRAWBERRY SYRUP?!? :eek:

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Oh no! The International House of Pancakes is in on it! Have I been seduced by the Rooty Tooty Fresh and Fruity morning special? Did that Breakfast Sampler I just ate make me a premillenialist? WHAT'S IN THAT STRAWBERRY SYRUP?!? :eek:
haha.
ya

conspiracy theorists and pancakes...what will those idiots think up next?