the official bump thread..

  • Thread starter Thread starter 1still_waters
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I'm glad we went to another page. Yuck. I'd lose my appetite...
 
lol Hey y'all! Don't worry, I'm off to school in a few minutes.
 
*Bumps this thread back into life from oblivion (it was on the 130th page of the forum history)*
 
You went through all 130 pages??????

*bumps Alayna into the snow*
 
I went through all 180 pages of the forum history. This particular thread just happened to be on page 130.

*Gets up and bumps Trelly into the snow too*
 
*can't get up cus she's laughing too hard*

*bumps this thread back to the top*
 
*'accidentally' bumps a tree and showers snow all over Astrid*
 
*shakes off snow*

*bumps Estrella and Alayna inside the fort*