Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
the official bump thread..
Thread starter1still_waters
Start date
Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
(I was completely caught off guard last thing I remember was throwing a snowball at astrid then being bumped everywhere)*bumps to show I'm still alive under all this snow and bruise bumps* I lost my glove again... -.-
Hahaha well I think I lost unless theres a round 2? Then I'd probably win because it was my first 'snow' fight ever I had to think fast. And then slowly ... and then fast again.
um not for the first 10 minutes and then the other 35 minutes I did but I wanted to get it done fast so I just kept working. I just never really had to put lotion on my hands til after that