The one thing you can't steal from me!!!!!

• Thread starter MrsClementMelton1122
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MrsClementMelton1122

The One thing you can't steal from me....

God is incredible to me and to experience him answering my prayers surprises me. I have lost many tangible things in my life but the one thing that remains is him.....

Sometimes I think "why me" then God reminds me "why not you." Every obstacle or trap that the enemy attempted to set up in my path God already had the escape. As Christians we often take our eyes off God and focus on the problem but don't forget he's still there.

Satan comes to kill, steal, and destroy. That's his plan but you have to remember GOD's plan. Don't get distracted by the issue but rather interested in Gods plan to bring you out.

So, now when Satan attempts to kill, steal, or destroy you know that GOD has the key for escape.

Love,

God's plan

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
having that relationship with the Lord almighty is the most precious thing ever. we should all guard it with all our might

Joidevivre

Jul 15, 2014
When you mentioned "Why not you?" I understand the context you put it in...but there have been times when I've been asked to minister at a place where I felt someone else could do better - or I have had a huge blessing and wondered why me and not someone else. I have heard that very same question..."Why not you?" So it looks like Christ uses that very phrase for both trials and blessings. In the trial, we are strengthened in our faith and are in the perfect place to see miracles happen, and in the other place, we realize how much He loves to do things just for our joy.

J

jer2911

Oh, i love this thread! No rebuttals, no criticizing, none whatsoever...

J

jeremyPJ

The One thing you can't steal from me....

God is incredible to me and to experience him answering my prayers surprises me. I have lost many tangible things in my life but the one thing that remains is him.....

Sometimes I think "why me" then God reminds me "why not you." Every obstacle or trap that the enemy attempted to set up in my path God already had the escape. As Christians we often take our eyes off God and focus on the problem but don't forget he's still there.

Satan comes to kill, steal, and destroy. That's his plan but you have to remember GOD's plan. Don't get distracted by the issue but rather interested in Gods plan to bring you out.

So, now when Satan attempts to kill, steal, or destroy you know that GOD has the key for escape.

Love,

God's plan
I love this, it's really the way to look at things and my pastor has mentioned something similar. Thus the phrase "live and let God".

A

Aya2011

I wish its my peace of mind.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
The memories of my beautiful wife who now lives in heaven.

J

jer2911

The one thing that no one can"t FHL