The one who does not love does not know God, for God is love.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Relic

Apr 29, 2020
1 John 4:20-21 Contemporary English Version (CEV)
20 But if we say we love God and don’t love each other, we are liars. We cannot see God. So how can we love God, if we don’t love the people we can see? 21 The commandment that God has given us is: “Love God and love each other!” ( end quote )

We can know every scripture in the bible and memorize them at will.
We can be talented in our raging eloquent speeches in church and
be able to chastise someone who missed a period in a written line.
We can argue with the best in shouting someone down. But if we
don't have love than we have nothing at all, for God is not in us.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Matthew
25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
25:35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
25:36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
25:37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed [thee]? or thirsty, and gave [thee] drink?
25:38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took [thee] in? or naked, and clothed [thee]?
25:39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done [it] unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done [it] unto me.

May 31, 2020
God is very much in me yet I don’t take kindly to paid anarchists trying to overthrow America. I pray they come to know the Lord but in the meantime I don’t care when their actions cause their premature demise.

Jul 20, 2019
and this is why narcissists will never see the gates of heaven, let alone enter it.

Relic

Apr 29, 2020
Matthew
25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
25:35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
25:36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
25:37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed [thee]? or thirsty, and gave [thee] drink?
25:38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took [thee] in? or naked, and clothed [thee]?
25:39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done [it] unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done [it] unto me.
Amen

Prycejosh1987

Jul 19, 2020
1 John 4:20-21 Contemporary English Version (CEV)
20 But if we say we love God and don’t love each other, we are liars. We cannot see God. So how can we love God, if we don’t love the people we can see? 21 The commandment that God has given us is: “Love God and love each other!” ( end quote )

We can know every scripture in the bible and memorize them at will.
We can be talented in our raging eloquent speeches in church and
be able to chastise someone who missed a period in a written line.
We can argue with the best in shouting someone down. But if we
don't have love than we have nothing at all, for God is not in us.
I agree, God is love and we must be as well. Its really hard to love as God does but i have some success in it, although i could never compare to God, he loves on a massive scale. Just imagine that even the birds are considered important to God and the unbelievers that mock him everyday.