The Other Day I Felt Hungry For The Word of God.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

karen0123

Dec 14, 2011
The other day I felt hungry for the word of God.

Feed ourselves with God's word: In the natural world, we lose our hunger when we eat. It the spiritual world, the opposite is true, we increase our hunger when we eat. The more we read and meditate on the Bible, the more our hunger for God's word will increase.

Chester

May 23, 2016

Feed ourselves with God's word: In the natural world, we lose our hunger when we eat. It the spiritual world, the opposite is true, we increase our hunger when we eat. The more we read and meditate on the Bible, the more our hunger for God's word will increase.

Jesus said - I am the bread of life -- He that cometh to me shall never hunger

It is paradoxical - Jesus completely fills and yet the more we eat, the more we desire more . . .

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020

Great stuff...stay hungry..keep feeding on it..

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020

Amen renewing of the mind comes through believing the knowledge we learn and prayerfully consider

knowledge changes the mind , words convey knowledge if we believe it

Mar 4, 2020
Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst. John 6:35

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst. John 6:35
I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.”
‭‭John‬ ‭10:14‬ ‭KJV‬‬

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.”
‭‭John‬ ‭10:27-30‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.”
‭‭John‬ ‭8:12‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”
‭‭John‬ ‭14:6‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things. Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.”
‭‭John‬ ‭4:25-26‬ ‭KJV‬‬

I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.”
‭‭John‬ ‭15:1‬ ‭KJV‬‬

‬‬
“They answered him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus saith unto them, I am he. And Judas also, which betrayed him, stood with them. As soon then as he had said unto them, I am he, they went backward, and fell to the ground.”
‭‭John‬ ‭18:5-6‬ ‭

“And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.”
‭‭Exodus‬ ‭3:14‬ ‭KJV‬‬

karen0123

Dec 14, 2011
All of a sudden, I felt this this intense love come over me that I have for God Jesus.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020

tha is so true I can think back at times I didn’t spend any time in the word for side tracked in life and my zeal for God dwindled quickly when I’d stumble n fall enough get back in daily and
Most importantly prayerfully asking for understanding it would set my
Spirit ablaze again

we can’t believe and grow in what we don’t spend time hearing

“So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭10:17‬ ‭

that hearing I believe to be the hearing Jesus is always talking about “ he who hat hears hear me “

Sep 3, 2020
Bangladesh

Very true and agreed with you.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Jesus said - I am the bread of life -- He that cometh to me shall never hunger

It is paradoxical - Jesus completely fills and yet the more we eat, the more we desire more . . .
"Never hunger" = never lack
There's always plenty to be had

EternalFire

Jan 3, 2019
John 4:31-38

Meanwhile the disciples were urging him, “Rabbi, eat something.” But he said to them, “I have food to eat that you know nothing about.” So the disciples began to say to one another, “No one brought him anything to eat, did they?” Jesus said to them, “My food is to do the will of the one who sent me and to complete his work. Don’t you say, ‘There are four more months and then comes the harvest?’ I tell you, look up and see that the fields are already white for harvest! The one who reaps receives pay and gathers fruit for eternal life, so that the one who sows and the one who reaps can rejoice together. For in this instance the saying is true, ‘One sows and another reaps.’ I sent you to reap what you did not work for; others have labored and you have entered into their labor.”