The Perils of Switching Sleep Schedules, aaaaand Father's Day :)

  • Thread starter Thread starter BlondeScience
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

BlondeScience

Guest
My sleep has been so messed up lately! I went to bed at 6pm yesterday. Got up at 2:30am. So I got enought sleep, buuuuuut... ummm... It felt like december morning. Totally rested at least, but this is so not normal. As if I'm not bonkers enough, not sleeping properly is making me downright looney. Oh well.
I get to see my whole beautiful family tomorow (Er, today)! SO much love!! I can't wait! It's Father's Day! :) I bought my dad a CD of some Old Guys singing Gospel music called The Workshop Boys. Seems to be the kind of thing he might like. Lol If it's not my thing, it's probably Dad's. Although, there's some good songs on there, so it might be really good. You are My Sunshine being one of them. That song always reminds me of my biological dad who died very young. How I wish I could have a conversation with him. I'm all gown up now. :) Grandpa too. Man, I wish they could see me. Happy Father's day, boys. I shall *cheers* you in Heaven one day. :)
And of course, my Heavenly Father! Who intricately guides the pieces of my heart and the depths of my soul. I love Him. He's perfect. He knows everything. He is everything. He's the center of all my blessings and I am so thankful. :')
♥
Crystal