The Pictures of Redemption, Shed Blood, Faith and Salvation in the O.T. that Pointed to JESUS

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 10, 2019
Lol

God knew noahs choice, and knew noah would follow through. Thats WHY God could save him BEFORE the foundation of the world. Because GOD KNEW.

You will not suprise God. God knows everything you will do before you were even born. David made this clear.

Stop making this a calvinist or fatalist issue, I am neither of the above, I am a free will believer.
It’s similar to stopping the sun for a whole day, just because God knows doesn’t mean God won’t give you a chance to choose. yea how’s that done in a known time frame is mysterious

the sun stopping for a day is equal to an ark taking 100 yrs to build.

E

eternally-gratefull

Sorry EG but you ask 4 questions in that post not just one question.

Did God think noah might not do it?

Did He know noah would do it?

Did God know Noah had true faith?

Or did noah suprise God because God was nto sure?

Ask one at a time or you might get the response like I posted.
Here are the posts in order. You evidently forgot what was actually said and the post you responded to.
Lets put it this way,

If God KNEW Noah would do everything he did, WHY did noah have to do the work BEFORE he was saved? Was he not saved the moment he had faith BECAUSE GOD KNEW HE WAS GOING TO DO IT ANYWAY?

That is a Big NO, and I already know that is not the answer that you can respect.

Can you try again? You did not respond to those 4 questions I asked that much earlier. The one you said no. I told you what I believed,

E

eternally-gratefull

It’s similar to stopping the sun for a whole day, just because God knows doesn’t mean God won’t give you a chance to choose. yea how’s that done in a known time frame is mysterious

the sun stopping for a day is equal to an ark taking 100 yrs to build.
God knew before the creation of the earth

He asked noah so noah could give his choice, But God still know the answer

Thats why he was saved, because God knew.

There was nothing noah could do that God did nto already know he would do. So noah did nto have to prove he had real faith, and if noah would have rebelled in unbelief, God woudl have known that also. And never saved him to begin with.

Jun 10, 2019
Here are the posts in order. You evidently forgot what was actually said and the post you responded to.

Can you try again? You did not respond to those 4 questions I asked that much earlier. The one you said no. I told you what I believed,
Remember when I said it’s not for us to know that answered 99% of the questions.

Jun 10, 2019
God knew before the creation of the earth

He asked noah so noah could give his choice, But God still know the answer

Thats why he was saved, because God knew.

There was nothing noah could do that God did nto already know he would do. So noah did nto have to prove he had real faith, and if noah would have rebelled in unbelief, God woudl have known that also. And never saved him to begin with.
You know why you believe that because you know the story from the beginning to the end you have read, if you only knew the beginning of the story you couldn't come to such a conclusion

Yes God even knew satan would fall but God created satan anyways. can you figure that one out?

E

eternally-gratefull

Remember when I said it’s not for us to know that answered 99% of the questions.
No,,

I asked if God knew

And it is for us to know. Because if we do not know. Then we do not know God..

Either way its ok..

Noah was saved, BECAUSE GOD KNEW. Noah had nothing to prove, God already knew

Whether you believe it or not. Thats up to you.

E

eternally-gratefull

You know why you believe that because you know the story from the beginning to the end you have read, if you only knew the beginning of the story you couldn't come to such a conclusion

Yes God even knew satan would fall but God created satan anyways. can you figure that one out?
Figure what out? God is supposed to not create creatures he knew would sin, and only create creatures he knew would follow him?

What would that say about his love? Imagine if he only allowed babies to be born he knew would receive him, and made sure the rest died, and not even give them a chance, would that be truly loving?

I recommend you stop assuming things about me

Jun 10, 2019
Figure what out? God is supposed to not create creatures he knew would sin, and only create creatures he knew would follow him?

What would that say about his love? Imagine if he only allowed babies to be born he knew would receive him, and made sure the rest died, and not even give them a chance, would that be truly loving?

I recommend you stop assuming things about me
Fare enough and when I say no it is not for us to know that is my belief, respect that and I will respect your answers agree or disagree?

And by the response you said it seems your implying God didn’t create the spiritual being that fell?

Dec 12, 2013
no I never said Noah wasn’t righteous or had lack of faith.

The only thing that preserved his flesh was his willingness to obey and do the work to built the ark. if Noah had not put forth the effort to build the ark he would have drowned.

It’s possible people don’t think there’s no work to be had, maybe they need to pray for their purpose. I think God has a purpose for everyone. do you know yours?
Disagreeing with truth seems to be your forte......thanks for the red x on my factual statement.....states a lot about you and where you stand

Dec 12, 2013
I read it fine

You still deny it. But thats ok.

I asked the question, you do not get to say what my question is..

According to the question I asked, and the answer you gave, You do not believe God knew noah would build the ark and complete it the moment he said he had faith.

You can deny it all you want, But you did not say, Yes, I believe God knew all. But I disagree he was saved before.

See..
AMEN...I read it and you are correct....his god does not know anything before it happens I guess.....

E

eternally-gratefull

Fare enough and when I say no it is not for us to know that is my belief, respect that and I will respect your answers agree or disagree?

And by the response you said it seems your implying God didn’t create the spiritual being that fell?
How can we ever have a conversation if you keep thinking I have said or insinuating somethign I have never said or insinuated?

How you can get that from my post is baffling.

Your free to believe what you want, Just as I am free to be able to disagree with you. And discuss it.

Dec 12, 2013
Or maybe he was just a sinner, with a sin nature, that did not always do what God wanted, like abraham and david and moses and me?
I do not recall him BECOMING anything.....maybe a ONE off event, but not a way of life...NOR did he get rebuked by GOD........these people absolutely love to embellish the word.......worse than the Garden and the word "NOT".....

Jun 10, 2019
Disagreeing with truth seems to be your forte......thanks for the red x on my factual statement.....states a lot about you and where you stand
And your red flag is you think you know all the truth “all bow to dccontroversal right that’s want your trying to make people do bow to you I’ve been watching you as well and your potty responses, your are quite aggressive and got zero kooth about you.

Dec 12, 2013
And your red flag is you think you know all the truth “all bow to dccontroversal right that’s want your trying to make people do bow to you I’ve been watching you as well and your potty responses, your are quite aggressive and got zero kooth about you.
HAHAHHAHA I could care less if you agree with me.....cry me a river and you red x'd a factual statement RasberryJAM.......hey it is spelled COUTH.........and just because I light falsies up like you.....does not indicate anything about my mannerisms.......

and for the record....never once said I know it all...did not even indicate it

Mar 23, 2016
Do you think it maybe possible that from all that he had seen, it bothered him and he became a naked drunk.
There is an implication in your statement that Noah ran around naked and drunk. That is not what is indicated in Scripture.

Noah drank wine, was drunken, and in his own tent.

Gen 9:21 And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.

This is all we read about Noah when he drank of the wine of his vineyard. Do you know of another record which indicates "he became a naked drunk"?

Jun 10, 2019
How can we ever have a conversation if you keep thinking I have said or insinuating somethign I have never said or insinuated?

How you can get that from my post is baffling.

Your free to believe what you want, Just as I am free to be able to disagree with you. And discuss it.
I said it seems, IT SEEEMS is not implying you are saying that, but it strange out of blue you make this strange statement completely out of context.

EG
God is supposed to not create creatures he knew would sin, and only create creatures he knew would follow him?

Jun 10, 2019
There is an implication in your statement that Noah ran around naked and drunk. That is not what is indicated in Scripture.

Noah drank wine, was drunken, and in his own tent.

Gen 9:21 And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.

This is all we read about Noah when he drank of the wine of his vineyard. Do you know of another record which indicates "he became a naked drunk"?

Thanks for responding, I was waiting for a response while the cut throats had their fun.

yes you make good point, was it only once he was drunk or did he taste the wine more than once who knows it’s doesn't say. but does killing one person or 10 is there a difference in the sin.

Jun 10, 2019
HAHAHHAHA I could care less if you agree with me.....cry me a river and you red x'd a factual statement RasberryJAM.......hey it is spelled COUTH.........and just because I light falsies up like you.....does not indicate anything about my mannerisms.......

and for the record....never once said I know it all...did not even indicate it
For the record, I haven’t seen you say you have learned from any post on this site no where, please show me a post that someone taught you something and you said thank you for teaching you.

I like raspberry jam thank you.