The plan to destroy America

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
That's a lot to take in. I have been 'cramming' so to speak, trying to discern the times. I do see that everything is 'as in the days of Noah.'

I'm uncertain as to the 2028 date - is that the date that theologians have determined the approximate return of Christ?
The term "theologians" is filled with many scribes, pharisees, and sadducees. The same people who when asked where Jesus would be born knew it was Bethlehem but didn't bother to go check it out themselves. There is certainly not "consensus" on any endtime prophecies among all theologians as a group. 2028 is a critical date to those who take the Fig Tree prophecy literally and connect it to a generation being 70-80 years according to Moses.

I read that many doctors believe there will be mass deaths this winter among the vaccinated. That would seem to fit with the angel being released to kill 1/3 of the worlds inhabitants. However I don't know as I'm still trying to wade through the end times.
I just read a study out of the UK which found the double vaccinated have lost 50% of their immune system capability and on a weekly basis they lose more. They found that the vaccinated are dying at a 6:1 rate with the unvaccinated (600% more vaccinated are dead than you would expect).

It was interesting to note that the White House spokeswoman used a unique term for the vaccinated: "Those who have been marked."
Yes

You mentioned the 'stolen election.' You should do an in-depth search on Trump - he's elite. No one gets into the powerful positions unless chosen - voting is an illusion. Even Franklin Roosevelt said: "Presidents aren't elected they're selected." It's likely been that way for a long time. I think that only some local elections may be legitimate. I worked for a woman in politics one time and she told me how dirty it was. She was set to fill some position and they removed her and put their own person in. She told me it shocked her; that she didn't know how bad it was.
Yes, Trump is not only in the elite, he is a FreeMason and built Trump tower as a temple to the God Moloch. It is hard for us to understand, but the idea that the Satanists are all united is really more absurd than thinking the Christians are all united. The entire Harry Potter series about witches is about one group of witches fighting another group of witches. However, the Bible is filled with examples of God using pagans to accomplish His purpose. For example, Biden is a FreeMason as is Harris and Obama and yet God is using them right now to wake up the believers and bring judgement on this whore Great Babylon.

Leaving behind US servicemen was criminal. They rescued Afghans - who are now wreaking havoc. They've raped already. I'm wondering when Americans are going to revolt.

I was glad to read the Kyle Rittenhouse prosecution was falling apart. It's shocking that anyone would prosecute an individual for defending themselves.
Two people were killed, it would be shocking if there were not a trial. The evidence that he is innocent is clear cut. What is shocking is that the News media and even Biden would portray him as guilty prior to the trial. If he is found innocent he will have a wonderful case for libel and slander, in the end he could end up like Job, much richer than when he started out.

I was also encouraged to read that two cops who tased a man 56 times until dead were charged with murder. PLEASE speak up about this and other police abuse. Believe me - it isn't the criminals who are abused - those abused are simply those who encounter a cop who had a bad day or who is a psychopath. It's gotten so bad that people fear the cops more than the criminals.

I'm sensitive and can barely stand to read what's going on and I pray constantly. In Scripture we read that cries go before the Lord so I hope they're before Him now.

So you believe there will be 7 years of famine?
Yes, and I believe those seven years have already begun. I am seeing stories of some countries already in famine, others where the bankruptcies are falling like dominoes (China) and still others where the monthly bills for a typical blue collar family have risen by about $320 and with heating oil going up it is about to be $500 a month increase from last year.

I know we're told to 'come out of her' - what do you see that as meaning?
There has been a wonderful study of the Great Babylon being the multinational corporations (Revelation 18) whereas the Religious Great Babylon refers to the Catholic church leading this ecumenical one world religion move. From a religious point of view it is a church that is infiltrated with FreeMasons teaching prosperity gospel, with LGBTQ as pastors and telling you that the Bible is out of date. From a commercial point of view it is the globalist economy.

Come out of her is very clear -- if the church you meet with is compromised with the apostasy come out of her, find a new fellowship (generally terms like non denominational, evangelical, and fundamental would indicate groups that are not part of the apostasy). Likewise if they are mandating a vaccine or else you lose your job it is simply God telling you to come out of her.

I worked for NYC public schools, we were the first in the US to be mandated and I came out. Why would NYC be targeted first by the Lord -- we have been teaching "Social emotional learning" for years. Many of us have been very disturbed by this because it always seemed that what they were saying (though they wouldn't say it clearly) is that you need to give kids various excuses for failing and compensate them with passing grades. NYC also required all teachers to go through an implicit bias training which is CRT 101. I think the Critical Race Theory was fully ingrained in the NYC schools.

In my own experience (I went to an elite University and am in my 60s) I have been stunned at how poorly educated the teachers in the NYC public school are. It is worse than just lacking certain basic skills you would expect from a college degree, there are examples I could give that are simply stunning. For example, I understand that just because you have a college degree doesn't mean you are all that strong in math, that is reasonable, but I have gone to professional developments on statistical analysis of our data where the person leading the training didn't know the first thing about statistical analysis and that is not rare, rather it is the rule. In NYC every teacher, every principal is required to use data to improve their results and they are completely clueless about how to do that.

Apr 12, 2021
Biden is now trying to give $450,000 to illegal immigrants who come to America. This pastor said it's a plan to transfer wealth from the middle class. I know someone in real estate who told me that the gangs from South America have taken over certain areas in America where they sell drugs.

At what point do you believe that you will personally take action? I think that this is a question that we must all answer. November 8-11 numerous workers are planning a protest. Do you have any thoughts on this?

https://www.trunews.com/stream/us-p...cartels-preparing-to-invade-texas-and-arizona
I've just recently married my wonderful and beautiful wife Xiaoyan after waiting over 2 years for a K1 visa process to complete. This process has cost thousands of dollars and will end up costing $10k+ in the end when all is said and done. I thank God I've found her, and that we've are able to be together, and the I've been able to bring her here, and that God has blessed my life with everything needed to make this happen (the funds, the opportunity, the timing... everything!) It makes my stomach turn thinking about how hard and how difficult and how expensive this is while also watching the government, at the same time, bringing in foreigners illegally, giving them money, forgoing requirements for testing (which is a sham, but was required for our process); and now seeing suggestions for them to get more money! This has nothing to do with "helping others" or "being charitable" or whatever. This is a gut punch to all those who have painstakingly and patiently tried to do the "right thing" while illegal and immoral behavior is rewarded astronomically. Anyone that would support this needs to realize how twisted their logic is.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
The term "theologians" is filled with many scribes, pharisees, and sadducees. The same people who when asked where Jesus would be born knew it was Bethlehem but didn't bother to go check it out themselves. There is certainly not "consensus" on any endtime prophecies among all theologians as a group. 2028 is a critical date to those who take the Fig Tree prophecy literally and connect it to a generation being 70-80 years according to Moses.

I just read a study out of the UK which found the double vaccinated have lost 50% of their immune system capability and on a weekly basis they lose more. They found that the vaccinated are dying at a 6:1 rate with the unvaccinated (600% more vaccinated are dead than you would expect).

Yes

Yes, Trump is not only in the elite, he is a FreeMason and built Trump tower as a temple to the God Moloch. It is hard for us to understand, but the idea that the Satanists are all united is really more absurd than thinking the Christians are all united. The entire Harry Potter series about witches is about one group of witches fighting another group of witches. However, the Bible is filled with examples of God using pagans to accomplish His purpose. For example, Biden is a FreeMason as is Harris and Obama and yet God is using them right now to wake up the believers and bring judgement on this whore Great Babylon.

Two people were killed, it would be shocking if there were not a trial. The evidence that he is innocent is clear cut. What is shocking is that the News media and even Biden would portray him as guilty prior to the trial. If he is found innocent he will have a wonderful case for libel and slander, in the end he could end up like Job, much richer than when he started out.

Yes, and I believe those seven years have already begun. I am seeing stories of some countries already in famine, others where the bankruptcies are falling like dominoes (China) and still others where the monthly bills for a typical blue collar family have risen by about $320 and with heating oil going up it is about to be $500 a month increase from last year.

There has been a wonderful study of the Great Babylon being the multinational corporations (Revelation 18) whereas the Religious Great Babylon refers to the Catholic church leading this ecumenical one world religion move. From a religious point of view it is a church that is infiltrated with FreeMasons teaching prosperity gospel, with LGBTQ as pastors and telling you that the Bible is out of date. From a commercial point of view it is the globalist economy.

Come out of her is very clear -- if the church you meet with is compromised with the apostasy come out of her, find a new fellowship (generally terms like non denominational, evangelical, and fundamental would indicate groups that are not part of the apostasy). Likewise if they are mandating a vaccine or else you lose your job it is simply God telling you to come out of her.

I worked for NYC public schools, we were the first in the US to be mandated and I came out. Why would NYC be targeted first by the Lord -- we have been teaching "Social emotional learning" for years. Many of us have been very disturbed by this because it always seemed that what they were saying (though they wouldn't say it clearly) is that you need to give kids various excuses for failing and compensate them with passing grades. NYC also required all teachers to go through an implicit bias training which is CRT 101. I think the Critical Race Theory was fully ingrained in the NYC schools.

In my own experience (I went to an elite University and am in my 60s) I have been stunned at how poorly educated the teachers in the NYC public school are. It is worse than just lacking certain basic skills you would expect from a college degree, there are examples I could give that are simply stunning. For example, I understand that just because you have a college degree doesn't mean you are all that strong in math, that is reasonable, but I have gone to professional developments on statistical analysis of our data where the person leading the training didn't know the first thing about statistical analysis and that is not rare, rather it is the rule. In NYC every teacher, every principal is required to use data to improve their results and they are completely clueless about how to do that.
Glad to meet an informed person. I tried warning others about Trump - the freemason - who throws the triple six in our faces - and was attacked. I have really come to see the complete brainwashing of the American people. It's all thought up at Tavistock. They love the lie more than the truth. I also believe there is some heavy spiritual deception going on. Be thankful that you can 'see.' I think of the song 'Amazing Grace' which proved real to me - but I also think there is ongoing deception.

So you believe Babylon is America?

I can just about bear to see things collapse around us. The morals are so bad that you can hardly trust anyone. I went to a local Little League game and was disheartened by the little hellions. I saw clearly the effects of Hollyweird on them. It was depressing.

I know the Catholic Church is evil (former Catholic here) - I thought they were the whore from what I read - but like I said, I'm not well-versed in end times. I learned my great-grandfather was a pastor - someone didn't pass the faith down and the devil (Catholic church) captured my lineage and believe me it was a fight to get out of it. Satan threw everything he could at me - and still is. Please pray for me as I'm dealing with corrupt people - whose father is a liar - right now.

So you think the 7 year tribulation has begun - do you think the Angel of death has been released to kill 1/3 of the earth? The elite timed it to coincide with the Grand Solar Minimum so there will be much famine. Read historical accounts of what happened. People were starving and actually ate their neighbors. Pray this passes quickly. I do not have the stomach for it.

I read that a church in Texas was injecting congregants. If that isn't apostasy what is? The blind leading the blind.

Schools have been captured by the devil. Can you please pray my family will see this? It is a source of much grief. They're teaching CRT and it's going to damage race relations! God only knows how it's going to damage young whites and blacks who would otherwise be friends. It hurts that they are using a classical military divide and conquer strategy. I saw where a mother complained to the school board because her FIVE year old came home depressed because the teacher told her she was 'born evil because she's white.' Even blacks are speaking out about it. We never had a race issue but these evil people are trying to create one.

Have you ever read "The deliberate dumbing down of America" by Charlotte Iserbyt? It's available free online. I too have seen this dumbing down - it's absolutely frightening that people don't think and are led by the nose. I think that's where the verse "wide is the road that leads to destruction, narrow is the road that leads to life and few there be that find it" comes in at. Many don't really want the truth. I tried warning friends about the jab and they attacked me. It really opened my eyes. You cannot convince someone of truth when they don't really want it. "They exchanged the truth of God for a lie..." So now I'm wary. One friend ended our friendship and another told me never to contact him again. So that was like a punch to the gut. People love their lies...

saintrose

May 9, 2020
I've just recently married my wonderful and beautiful wife Xiaoyan after waiting over 2 years for a K1 visa process to complete. This process has cost thousands of dollars and will end up costing $10k+ in the end when all is said and done. I thank God I've found her, and that we've are able to be together, and the I've been able to bring her here, and that God has blessed my life with everything needed to make this happen (the funds, the opportunity, the timing... everything!) It makes my stomach turn thinking about how hard and how difficult and how expensive this is while also watching the government, at the same time, bringing in foreigners illegally, giving them money, forgoing requirements for testing (which is a sham, but was required for our process); and now seeing suggestions for them to get more money! This has nothing to do with "helping others" or "being charitable" or whatever. This is a gut punch to all those who have painstakingly and patiently tried to do the "right thing" while illegal and immoral behavior is rewarded astronomically. Anyone that would support this needs to realize how twisted their logic is.
I read that people have waited years to come here legally - it is an affront to them and Americans to allow the border to be stormed. I knew someone bitten by a tick with obvious Lyme disease who couldn't afford to see a doctor while people who come here illegally get free everything.

The biggest issue is the security risk: you know terrorsts are coming in. America is hated because of military intervention (which was never about the issues we were told) and obviously hate us. May God help us.

Doctrines of demons are flooding into a once Christian nation. Santeria is a big problem in border cities. Scamming by foreigners is also on the rise - I've heard of a number of people scammed by foreigners. One enterprising Indian man put up a website claiming to be a bank. I know someone who told me that he scammed a client out of $50,000.00

You are right - it is never about being charitable.

You can really discern the amount of brainwashing in another who claims that you're racist, selfish, or otherwise twists the truth to fit the narrative of the evening news. TV is nothing but a brainwashing tool now. If we take note of it we can see how others parrot the narrative.

SHORTLY, THE PUBLIC WILL BE UNABLE TO REASON OR THINK FOR THEMSELVES. THEY’LL ONLY BE ABLE TO PARROT THE INFORMATION THEY’VE BEEN GIVEN ON THE PREVIOUS NIGHT’S NEWS. - Zbieginew Brzizinski

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The Antichrist is "the Assyrian"

Micah 5:5 And this man shall be our peace. When the Assyrian shall come into our land, and when he shall tread in our palaces, then shall we raise against him seven shepherds, and eight [d]principal men. 6 And they shall waste the land of Assyria with the sword, and the land of Nimrod in the entrances thereof: and he shall deliver us from the Assyrian, when he cometh into our land, and when he treadeth within our border.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
The Antichrist is "the Assyrian"

Micah 5:5 And this man shall be our peace. When the Assyrian shall come into our land, and when he shall tread in our palaces, then shall we raise against him seven shepherds, and eight [d]principal men. 6 And they shall waste the land of Assyria with the sword, and the land of Nimrod in the entrances thereof: and he shall deliver us from the Assyrian, when he cometh into our land, and when he treadeth within our border.
I'm unsure where that fits. Scripture says "there are already many antichrists in the world."

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I'm unsure where that fits. Scripture says "there are already many antichrists in the world."
Yes, it is really a misnomer to call this global leader referred to in the book of Revelation as "the little horn" the "AntiChrist" but since everyone does that it is easier to use that term. The "little horn" or the 11th horn is "the Assyrian".

saintrose

May 9, 2020
Yes, it i ts really a misnomer to call this global leader referred to in the book of Revelation as "the little horn" the "AntiChrist" but since everyone does that it is easier to use that term. The "little horn" or the 11th horn is "the Assyrian".
Have you noticed heavy chemtrailing? I saw it yesterday - heavy. They've been spraying since summer. I suspect it has something to do with getting us loaded with heavy metals and then 5G control.

Found this resource too:

https://www.thebabylonmatrix.com/index.php/911:Tavistock_Formula

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Have you noticed heavy chemtrailing? I saw it yesterday - heavy. They've been spraying since summer. I suspect it has something to do with getting us loaded with heavy metals and then 5G control.

Found this resource too:

https://www.thebabylonmatrix.com/index.php/911:Tavistock_Formula
The chem trails disperse and make it much easier to hide Nibiru which is approaching. They don't want people panicking. I have been providing videos of it in the Wormwood thread.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
The chem trails disperse and make it much easier to hide Nibiru which is approaching. They don't want people panicking. I have been providing videos of it in the Wormwood thread.
I heard of Nibiru but can't recall what it is. I think the chemtrails have more of a purpose - maybe dual purposes. I recalled reading about the Jose Delgado experiments and I made the connection that they were trying to replicate his experiments by loading us with heavy metals. Why else would they include things like cadmium, aluminum, blood cells, and unidentified fibers? There is something sinister - like the weaponized deer ticks.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
CRT defender tells parents he's got 1,000 soldiers 'locked and loaded,' some see as threat

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fort-worth-parents-claim-pro-crt-father-threatened-them

How could anyone not see that as a threat? :cautious:
That is unreal. That's just what I'm afraid of - we never had an issue with race - we live near a lot blacks and we've always treated each other with kindness. Some of the young guys have helped me when I needed things off a high shelf. It's just heartbreaking that these monsters are creating racial strife. It's obvious is the old military strategy: divide and conquer.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
Whistleblower Teacher Warns: CRT ‘Absolutely Everywhere’ in Schools, Soon ‘We Won’t Recognize Our Country’

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media...where-schools-soon-we-wont-recognize-country/
Wow. It's worse than I thought. This stuff is being slipped into everything. I think each of us should contact our local schools and insist that this be removed. These youth don't stand a chance with Hollyweird and occult video games and now tension between the races. It's going to take a lot of people pushing back.

O

Oblio

But at least we put that Trump character in line. We showed him!!!

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
That is unreal. That's just what I'm afraid of - we never had an issue with race - we live near a lot blacks and we've always treated each other with kindness. Some of the young guys have helped me when I needed things off a high shelf. It's just heartbreaking that these monsters are creating racial strife. It's obvious is the old military strategy: divide and conquer.
James tells us 4 Whence come wars and whence come fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your pleasures that war in your members? 2 Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and [a]covet, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war; ye have not, because ye ask not.

O

Oblio

They are being very successful in turning us on each other. Their plan is for us to do the dirty work, and then they'll just take over, making their order out of the chaos they caused. I take comfort in knowing that judgement day is coming...then they'll get theirs. Lol
Unless, of course, they turn to the Lord. Some may.