The plan to destroy America

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Duh, which is why the ccp controlled commie dems want to focus on silliness and leave America exposed to the threat from the adversaries minions.

O

Oblio

I don't believe for a minute that Biden and co. care about America. It is all part of the plan to destroy America. I've been watching it unfold for many years, me, a non-American libertarian. Not your typical Trump supporter, I care about justice and family. I understand what's going on.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Please keep praying in the divine prayer language for His perfect will to be manifest in this world.
blessings

O

Oblio

We pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests...with this in mind, be alert...and always keep on praying for all the saints! - Ephesians 6:18

Dec 4, 2021
I read that - and that the guillotines are in the FEMA camps already. It bothered me when I read in Revelation about those who were beheaded for their faith. I didn't know if that's what it was referring to.

How far off do you think the mark is? I'm foggy about the end times. I know everything is pointing to it - look at how Hollyweird has broken generations of morals down. We truly were born into a matrix. If I had known years ago what I now know I would never have a TV set in our house. I was at someone's house and they had the news on and I asked them to turn it off - I can't stand to hear the lies.
All this is the result of immature faith, Christians need not worry about the destruction of another Roman Empire in the name of the United States of America. All these works of men are subject to time and when the time is ripe, God will destroy all of them to usher in the new era of the kingdom of Jesus Christ to which there shall be no end. You can all try to formulate conspiracy theories and give them a taste of race but here is the TRUTH. No matter what this country has achieved, it doesn't change God's plan laid out for the whole world in the Book of Daniel and Revelation. The statue of a man in king Nebuchadnezzar's dream , this country is part of the last empire(the mixture of clay and iron-weak and strong countries-USA is iron) that precedes the second coming of Jesus Christ symbolized by the rock cut by hands unknown and cast onto the feet of the statue. The United States is an expression of what God loathed since the times of the Tower of Babel, HUMAN AMBITION and their dare devil and drive to be like him. I am going to ask you one question dear fellow believer, What were the people building the tower of Babel trying to achieve? They wanted to reach the heavens and try to show their ambition to God who saw it as stupidity and shut them down by introducing different languages, since the time of Adam till then, all people were speaking the same language. Now Today, America is an expression of this same HUMAN AMBITION AND PRIDE- quantified in the explanations of WE WENT TO THE MOON,SO? WE LEAD THE WORLD IN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, SO? You cannot worship God and the United States of America, you have to serve one and let the other go, if this country is the one who gives you eternal life then you have to choose a side, I personally worship the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. He will give my body a new form that cannot be destroyed by weapons made by human hands. This country has created more enemies than it can chew:

a) North Korea
b)China
c)Russia
d)Afghanistan and the rest of anti-America globe.

We should put our trust in Jesus Christ, He who overcame death and is God and is beyond any human understanding. The new Israel is not the United States of America rather its the new born in spirit who look up to the first born from the dead Jesus Christ to lead us into the country of saints that will be headed by the eternal Father and cannot be destroyed no spiritual entity or physical entity.

I encourage everyone to overcome this Idolatry of praising this country so you can worship the one true God who does things no one can do like
@Dividing the Red Sea so it becomes a wall one side and another wall on the other side
b) Resurrection of the dead
c) seeing the end from the beginning

Be blessed.

O

Oblio

So often when one calls what we discern a conspiracy theory, they are a new member...I wonder why?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
All this is the result of immature faith, Christians need not worry ... here is the TRUTH... You cannot worship God and the United States of America...I encourage everyone to overcome this Idolatry of praising this country ...Be blessed.
Hmmm, this comes across as sounding brass.

Dec 4, 2021
So often when one calls what we discern a conspiracy theory, they are a new member...I wonder why?
God demands total submission to Jesus Christ for the individual's sins to be forgiven, There is but one name given above and below that is powerful enough to save-Jesus. Demons tremble on the mention of that name because Jesus can have them sent to the Lake of Fire in the blink of an eye and this is true from Scripture when the demon called Legion begged Jesus not to send them to the Lake of Fire but to the swine. I am afraid the name USA is belligerent to the dwellers of the earth and is powerless against :-

a)The prince of darkness(Devil, Satan, Lucifer)
b)Demons
c)Principalities of evil in the air

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood but against things that extend the understanding of the natural human mind. The true identity of a Christian is a warrior armed with the word of God, issuing a sword against the dark kingdom through the tongue, The tongue was given the power to bless and to curse for Israel was blessed through the words uttered by Isaac on his death bed. A lot of characters in the Bible received curses through the same tongue. Jesus cast out demons by ordering them out of the victim through words. Jesus Himself is the word sent into the world. The tongue is very powerful even in resisting temptations, Jesus quoted the scripture on every attempt the devil made to try him.

We have but one master, we are but the slaves of he who bought us with his blood on Calvary, Yeshuah Mashiach. We are betrothed to him and him only, no earthly institution can separate us from the Love of the Father, not even the future, not the past, not even the devil. Agape, Emmanuel, Hosanna in the highest, there is none like Him!.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
The God, Son and Holy Spirit I know are full of goodness.
If there are problems down here, it is not coming from Him.
best wishes

O

Oblio

I died, He lives and dwells inside of me!
Eagles eat snakes!
I put on my spiritual armor every morning!
Because He loved me first, I love Him...Abba Ben Ruach!
I am on the road to my home in the New Jerusalem. Hallelujah!

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
He gave US dominion, ALL of His power and authority indwells His own. We must each pray without ceasing in his Divine prayer language, His does ministry better than we do ministry.
blessings

Dec 4, 2021
Amen, prayer is the key to overcoming the adversary, without prayer we are exposed spiritually.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I speak of this time, this last of the last says, we who are in Him and are here ... Much is expected of us.

Dec 4, 2021
I speak of this time, this last of the last says, we who are in Him and are here ... Much is expected of us.
To whom much is given much will be required. The great day of the Lord is awaiting to be fulfilled when the whole world stands before Him to account for their unrighteousness, the prosecutor being the Holy Ghost as a witness to the other two God head to convict them accordingly, May that day come so the saints get their long awaited reward, blessed hope, Amen.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Hawley believes America's enemies are 'emboldened' by country's culture war
Has Josh Hawley made a serious effort to round up all the Republicans in DC and call for the impeachment of Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, et al? Or better yet, called on the military to arrest Biden and Kamala for treason and fraud?

Republican Congressmen and Senators have been allowing Biden and the Democrats to call all the shots since January 2021. They should have resolved to totally boycott both houses and stand in front of the Supreme Court with their constituents to protest election fraud and the fraudulent imposter in the White House. In contrast, The Left mounted their "Resistance" campaign against Trump from day one. But these feckless RINOs have done nothing but bow to the demands of the Left.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Ten months from now, it will be commonplace...
This is because Black Racism is now official federal government policy. Everyone opposed to Marxists and Leftists is a "White Supremacist". But not a word about "Black Supremacists".

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
I keep hearing people say looks like it's going to be the United States and NATO vs. China and Russia... Are things progressing that bad behind the scenes?