The plan to destroy America

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/letitia-james-attorney-general-donald-trump/2022/09/21/id/1088472/

Former President Donald Trump on Wednesday labeled New York Attorney General Letitia James a "racist" and "fraud" after she announced the state was suing Trump, his company, and family members.

She is seeking to bar the Trumps from ever running a business in the state again after alleged fraud involving financial statements related to the company.

"Another Witch Hunt by a racist Attorney General Letitia James, who failed in her run for governor, getting almost zero support from the public, and now is doing poorly against Law & Order A.G. candidate, highly respected Michael Henry," Trump wrote in a Truth Social post.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Thank you Dan, are you close to retired?

Putin is serious, keep praying for God's Perfect Will and the peace of Jerusalem.
I can retire at any time, but for the sake of capitalizing on the last large 3 cost of living raises we received (our retirement pay is based on our high 3 years) I'm looking to retire around the end of May 2023. Plus by then I will have everything I need payed off.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I can retire at any time, but for the sake of capitalizing on the last large 3 cost of living raises we received (our retirement pay is based on our high 3 years) I'm looking to retire around the end of May 2023. Plus by then I will have everything I need payed off.
Zero debt is a very good feeling! Great to hear the good news.
blessings

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
The guy that ran over the kid doesn't want this to ruin his life.
and this is what you get when the president repeatedly calls his poliical opponents extremists and terrorists , this is going to happen.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
and this is what you get when the president repeatedly calls his poliical opponents extremists and terrorists , this is going to happen.
Divide and conquer. I was at the rally on Jan 6th and had nothing to do with those that entered the capitol building. Likewise I know many who are Democrats and they have nothing to do with this unstable person in N. Dakota. Bottom line Satan wants us divided and fighting among ourselves. Treat others the way you want to be treated, not the way they have treated you.

I don't like being slandered by Biden likewise I'm not going to slander half this country for something they didn't do and don't agree with.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Have plenty to say, but not worth getting banned over (nor being Un-Christian like). Struggling real hard to keep praying for this country, and loving my neighbor myself...................
I hear you!

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Have plenty to say, but not worth getting banned over (nor being Un-Christian like). Struggling real hard to keep praying for this country, and loving my neighbor myself...................
yes, i feel this way at times. but, i have been trying to remind myself to love our enemies and bless those who curse us.\

some of them are evil, but some are misguided and uninformed.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014