The plan to destroy America

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
we've seen it for years now, what is right is being called wrong, what is wrong is being called right. He gave us dominion in Genesis 1 , even asked His only begotten Son to die for our sin and we have failed, all but a remnant. The prayers of the remnant are being empowered more as time goes on.
His plan to redeem His Creation to Him will be completed.
blessings

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
HATE to be a boy who cried wolf, but has anybody else heard about a HUGE event taking place tomorrow?
I also heard that a large East Coast Australian Bank has closed all it's branches.

This German dude said this last year. Some are saying he meant it to mean February 24, 2022, NOT September 24, 2022. That doesn't make much sense to me.

Friedrich Merz (Blackrock) says Sept 24 2022 will be a day we will remember. +READ DESCRIPTION 1st + (bitchute.com)
Yep

https://rumble.com/v1l7e4x-why-a-meteor-may-hit-america-today-09232022.html

Why a Meteor May Hit America Today 09/23/2022

The announcement that Israel will go for a two state solution with the Palestinians is a very big deal. There are numerous prophecies that if we split Israel's land God will split our land. If this is the covenant that Daniel referred to being confirmed with the many then it is the start of the 70th week.

Sep 17, 2022
There are numerous prophecies that if we split Israel's land God will split our land. If this is the covenant that Daniel referred to being confirmed with the many then it is the start of the 70th week.
Wasn't the land already split with the partition of Palestine and the 1949 Armistice???

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Thank you PennEd, the raid on Mar-A-Lago was on the 9th of Av.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
How to survive a nuclear attack

1. Store food and water for several months.

2. Line a room in your basement with tin foil.

3. Get an excellent mask that filters out harmful little dust particles.

4. Stock up on iodine pills.

5. Sit in your basement for four months eating the food and breathing through that mask the whole time. (if the house is not destroyed in the initial blast)

6. You will emerge to total devastation. When you see that use it to motivate you to pray, repent of your sins, and turn to God.

7. You will probably be able to survive for another two months before succumbing to starvation and radiation poisoning. Use that time wisely to pray and read the bible.
If you aren't near ground O and shelter in place with enough provisions, there are a lot of people who hopefully should survive.
A friend's Mom was leaving Hiroshima or Nagasaki, forgot which, when the big boy hit. She was burned but recovered. My friend was much later born .
Never give up. Many talk of suicide because the situation sounds hopeless. I'm not saying you would. I taught on the subject and some students are of the opinion that they might as well just go the "easy way" rather than through fall out.

The worst problem for most may be down wind of reactors. Those have a long half life and contaminate way too long to hunker down until normal. Relocation is the only way depending upon contamination.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
If you aren't near ground O and shelter in place with enough provisions, there are a lot of people who hopefully should survive.
A friend's Mom was leaving Hiroshima or Nagasaki, forgot which, when the big boy hit. She was burned but recovered. My friend was much later born .
Never give up. Many talk if suicide because the situation sounds hopeless. I'm not saying you would. I taught on the subject and some students are of the opinion that they might as well just go the "easy way" rather than through fall out.

The worst problem for most may be down wind of reactors. Those have a long half life and contaminate way too long to hunker down until normal.
The situation for us is different than for Japan. First, if nuclear bombs hit they will wipe our our electric grid. Since we have nuclear power plants (which Japan didn't have) that becomes very serious if they cannot keep the pumps flowing causing meltdowns.

Second we are far more dependent on electricity than Japan was. All the adults at that time were familiar with a time before electricity so the transition, even if it is short term, would not be that big a deal.

Third we are far more dependent on trucking and shipping for our big cities to survive. An EMP (nuclear blast) can destroy the electrical circuits in trucks as well as the pumps that pump gas at gas stations.

Businesses were not dependent on the telephone at that time. Using snail mail was an acceptable alternative. Of course there was no email or internet to go down.

So yes, if you survive the blast and if you avoid the radiation and the dust you will not be killed by the bomb. But the after affects will be very gruesome.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
The situation for us is different than for Japan. First, if nuclear bombs hit they will wipe our our electric grid. Since we have nuclear power plants (which Japan didn't have) that becomes very serious if they cannot keep the pumps flowing causing meltdowns.

Second we are far more dependent on electricity than Japan was. All the adults at that time were familiar with a time before electricity so the transition, even if it is short term, would not be that big a deal.

Third we are far more dependent on trucking and shipping for our big cities to survive. An EMP (nuclear blast) can destroy the electrical circuits in trucks as well as the pumps that pump gas at gas stations.

Businesses were not dependent on the telephone at that time. Using snail mail was an acceptable alternative. Of course there was no email or internet to go down.

So yes, if you survive the blast and if you avoid the radiation and the dust you will not be killed by the bomb. But the after affects will be very gruesome.
That's why I mentioned the reactors.
They melt down and you don't want to be down wind. Book of Eli time if that happens.
Motorized transport would be spotty depending on location. Maybe banking and a whole lot else.

K

kaylagrl

And how can any Christian support a womanizer and serial cheater who divorced and remarried twice?! Beyond me.

Or a man that digitally raped a woman, showered with his daughter to the point that she now wonders if she her father is the reason she's over sexualized and his son nicknamed him Pedo Pete. He rubbed on and sniffed women so much and made them so uncomfortable he had to promise he would stop it and keep his hands to himself. :poop:

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
That's why I mentioned the reactors.
They melt down and you don't want to be down wind. Book of Eli time if that happens.
Motorized transport would be spotty depending on location. Maybe banking and a whole lot else.
The most reliable form of transportation would be a bicycle which is why you would want to be well out of dodge prior to the attack because all the huffing and puffing on a bicycle would put radioactive dust deep into your lungs. On a bicycle if you are in shape you can do 200 miles a day, if you aren't in shape 100 miles a day.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Or a man that digitally raped a woman, showered with his daughter to the point that she now wonders if she her father is the reason she's over sexualized and his son nicknamed him Pedo Pete. He rubbed on and sniffed women so much and made them so uncomfortable he had to promise he would stop it and keep his hands to himself. :poop:
C'mon man we are talking about President of the USA, you two are making it sound like our only choices would be the dreggs of the earth.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
The most reliable form of transportation would be a bicycle which is why you would want to be well out of dodge prior to the attack because all the huffing and puffing on a bicycle would put radioactive dust deep into your lungs.
A bike with panniers and health to use it is extremely important.
I agree about the transportation option of bicycle.

Everything is relative.
How would you even know if a strike occured unless coms were functional?
That would need addressed.

How would one know if there is fallout and the radiation levels day to day?
Also needs evaluation.

If fallout occurs, I would not be on bicycle or foot. I would suggest sheltering in place.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Everything is relative.
How would you even know if a strike occured unless coms were functional?
That would need addressed.

How would one know if there is fallout and the radiation levels day to day?
Also needs evaluation.

If fallout occurs, I would not be on bicycle or foot. I would suggest sheltering in place.
One would expect prior to the bombs going off there would be some alert sent to everyone's phone and then power and lights going out would be a key indicator.

Everyone's situation is different. If I lived on a farm a hundred miles from the nearest city and a long way from either coast I'm not leaving. On the other hand if you are in a megapolis, especially the zone from Boston down to Washington DC I would get out of dodge as soon as possible. There will be roving gangs. Organized crime if filled with people who have never been out of the city and would be afraid to go. They will loot, kill, steal, and terrorize.

I would also think farmers would need to organize quickly with their church and people you know.

K

kaylagrl

C'mon man we are talking about President of the USA, you two are making it sound like our only choices would be the dreggs of the earth.

Nah, just making sure the whole story is told ;)

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Nah, just making sure the whole story is told ;)
Oh, well don't forget the part about AI tracking every single person, what they say, what they post, where they have been to decide who to track down first.

Sep 17, 2022
And how does this change the fact that the orange guy is another pervert?

K

kaylagrl

And how does this change the fact that the orange guy is another pervert?

Well I've had several Christians that voted Biden because he was " a good Christian man". unlike Trump. So when it comes to voting how do you decide to vote? I see you're not American, so it really doesn't concern you, does it? I vote for the platform that is closest to my beliefs. I don't get to choose whoever I want to see in office. I have to pick from the two candidates that stand. GOP stands closer to Christian values, hands down over Dems. Trump isn't in office now, he's in the past. Now we have to wait and see what choices we have this time round.

Sep 17, 2022
Well I've had several Christians that voted Biden because he was " a good Christian man". unlike Trump. So when it comes to voting how do you decide to vote? I see you're not American, so it really doesn't concern you, does it? I vote for the platform that is closest to my beliefs. I don't get to choose whoever I want to see in office. I have to pick from the two candidates that stand. GOP stands closer to Christian values, hands down over Dems. Trump isn't in office now, he's in the past. Now we have to wait and see what choices we have this time round.
And haven't you considered a third, much more Christian option?