The plan to destroy America

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
good, you are batting 0% on all your theories and people you call cuckoo, so good, let's add this to the list.
Remember that lady who attacked a cop at the Capitol building and got shot for her efforts? She was wearing a maga hat

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Remember that lady who attacked a cop at the Capitol building and got shot for her efforts? She was wearing a maga hat
I really don't get you dude.

You have stated you are no longer a believer, yet you spend an inordinate amount of time on a Christian website. Almost exclusively in political threads. Virtually all of your stances run counter to most Christians here.

It begs the question why?

Why do you spend so much of your time stirring the pot on a Christian website? Have you asked yourself that question?

And before you, or anyone else says it, I am NOT saying you can't or even shouldn't be here.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
I really don't get you dude.

You have stated you are no longer a believer, yet you spend an inordinate amount of time on a Christian website. Almost exclusively in political threads. Virtually all of your stances run counter to most Christians here.

It begs the question why?

Why do you spend so much of your time stirring the pot on a Christian website? Have you asked yourself that question?

And before you, or anyone else says it, I am NOT saying you can't or even shouldn't be here.
This is a political conversation, not a religious one so my theology or lack thereof is irrelevant in this conversation

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
This is a political conversation, not a religious one so my theology or lack thereof is irrelevant in this conversation
OK, but why do you spend your days on a Christian forum?

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Media, Democrats question intelligence of Americans who are voting Republican: 'Aren't very bright'

Documentary filmmaker Michael Moore told MSNBC that 90 million Americans are not smart

https://www.foxnews.com/media/media...ence-americans-voting-republican-arent-bright

Is this last minute cheap shot supposed to help Democrats get more votes? What is so bright about supporting policies that cause record high inflation, soaring crime rates, lawlessness, an open southern border, indoctrination in our public schools, colleges and in our military, division, hatred, a Sodom and Gomorrah society and the eventual demise of America? No thanks! I'm voting Republican. Being highly intelligent, well educated etc.. means nothing apart from Godly wisdom, love, morality, values and common sense. Satan himself is very intelligent (and very crafty) and look where it got him!

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Media, Democrats question intelligence of Americans who are voting Republican: 'Aren't very bright'

Documentary filmmaker Michael Moore told MSNBC that 90 million Americans are not smart

https://www.foxnews.com/media/media...ence-americans-voting-republican-arent-bright

Is this last minute cheap shot supposed to help Democrats get more votes? What is so bright about supporting policies that cause record high inflation, soaring crime rates, lawlessness, an open southern border, indoctrination in our public schools, colleges and in our military, division, hatred, a Sodom and Gomorrah society and the eventual demise of America? No thanks! I'm voting Republican. Being highly intelligent, well educated etc.. means nothing apart from Godly wisdom, love, morality, values and common sense. Satan himself is very intelligent (and very crafty) and look where it got him!
29 We have heard the pride of Moab, (he is exceeding proud) his loftiness, and his arrogancy, and his pride, and the haughtiness of his heart.

30 I know his wrath, saith the Lord; but it shall not be so; his lies shall not so effect it.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
OK, but why do you spend your days on a Christian forum?
Because I've been here for 11 years and there are a few people on here with whom I like interacting
But that's why I stay out of the bible discussion threads and comment on the political and miscellaneous stuff

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Democrat John Fetterman defeats Dr. Mehmet Oz, flips Pennsylvania Senate seat

Unbelievable! Such a disappointing and devastating result in Pennsylvania. If John Fetterman can win a senate seat, then anyone can! Hard to believe the people of Pennsylvania would vote for poverty, despair, and violent crime on themselves. Just like the people of New York, they are gluttons for punishment! Another sign of the continued moral decay and decline of America. :( I am absolutely sick to my stomach!!!!!

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
New York governor race: Hochul beats Zeldin in election to lead Empire State

New York governor race: Hochul beats Zeldin in election to lead Empire State

California Democrat Gov. Gavin Newsom wins re-election, defeating Brian Dahle

California Democrat Gov. Gavin Newsom wins re-election, defeating Brian Dahle

Michigan Democrat Gov. Gretchen Whitmer prevails over Tudor Dixon

Michigan Democrat Gov. Gretchen Whitmer prevails over Tudor Dixon

AOC, other 'Squad' members win landslide victories in 2022 elections

AOC, other 'Squad' members win landslide victories in 2022 elections

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Our hope is still in Him, and not this world.
Line upon line, precept upon precept, we of the remnant will stay the course
He has laid out for us.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Our hope is still in Him, and not this world.
Line upon line, precept upon precept, we of the remnant will stay the course
He has laid out for us.
Our hope is absolutely IN CHRIST and not in this corrupt world.

Hazelelponi

Jul 8, 2019
USA
What just happened? I have to say I don't know.

Looking like if we win the House and Senate it will be by the skin of our teeth, if at all... Clearly we could still loose the Senate.

How can anyone still vote for Democrats? Our country went from doing okay and looking up to falling apart at the seams and loosing our place on the world stage in a mere two years - yet somehow the majority of the country thinks this is great?

Are there really two Americas now? Or did we just see election fraud and now we will have no governmental power again? Soviet-style democracy here we come...

Which is it? I don't know...

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

Unbelievable! Such a disappointing and devastating result in Pennsylvania. If John Fetterman can win a senate seat, then anyone can! Hard to believe the people of Pennsylvania would vote for poverty, despair, and violent crime on themselves. Just like the people of New York, they are gluttons for punishment! Another sign of the continued moral decay and decline of America. :( I am absolutely sick to my stomach!!!!!
if people believe this they will believe anything.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

Looking like if we win the House and Senate it will be by the skin of our teeth, if at all... Clearly we could still loose the Senate.

How can anyone still vote for Democrats? Our country went from doing okay and looking up to falling apart at the seams and loosing our place on the world stage in a mere two years - yet somehow the majority of the country thinks this is great?

Are there really two Americas now? Or did we just see election fraud and now we will have no governmental power again? Soviet-style democracy here we come...

Of course we just saw elections stolen

K

kaylagrl

Apathetic Christians, who are mostly Republican sat on their hands for some reason instead of voting. And every last one of them deserves what's coming to them.

K

kaylagrl

Of course we just saw elections stolen

If Christians would get off their round behinds and vote en masse they wouldn't be able to steal it. I'm disgusted with every person who sat down and didn't vote. In fact I am angry. You don't deserve to live in the country if you don't get out and vote. Sickening.

K

kaylagrl

She was shot through a door, how in the flip was she attacking anyone?

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
She was shot through a door, how in the flip was she attacking anyone?
The officer was doing his job trying to protect the Capitol building from a violent mob.
What happened to the whole back the blue thing?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Apathetic Christians, who are mostly Republican sat on their hands for some reason instead of voting. And every last one of them deserves what's coming to them.
I did not see any apathy anywhere, why do you think the MSM is full of fake news but now they are telling the truth?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
If Christians would get off their round behinds and vote en masse they wouldn't be able to steal it. I'm disgusted with every person who sat down and didn't vote. In fact I am angry. You don't deserve to live in the country if you don't get out and vote. Sickening.
You can't arrest someone for robbing a bank until after they rob the bank. This isn't some Tom Cruise movie.