The plan to destroy America

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Your 4th Amendment rights are still rock solid

unless of course there are exceptional circumstances. You might ask what are "exceptional circumstances". Well that is hard to predict, could be just about anything.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Jun 5, 2020
Dan Bongino: Joe Biden is the 'luckiest' politician in history

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6315885354112

Unfiltered' host Dan Bongino says President Biden is the luckiest guy in America because he's been rescued again and again for decades
So what? Who cares what Dan Bongino says? He ran for Congress unsuccessfully as a Republican three times. He is a loser!

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
So what? Who cares what Dan Bongino says? He ran for Congress unsuccessfully as a Republican three times. He is a loser!
By that logic only Politicians who are in office are "winners" who should be listened to.

Jun 5, 2020
Says the man who has never run ?:unsure:(y):):coffee:
What does this have to do with Dan Bongino running for Congress unsuccessfully as a Republican three times? I have never flown a hang glider, so does that mean I can't comment on hang gliding?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
What does this have to do with Dan Bongino running for Congress unsuccessfully as a Republican three times? I have never flown a hang glider, so does that mean I can't comment on hang gliding?
Winning an election is not a prerequisite to being able to speak and express your opinion in this country. Dan Bongino losing three elections does not disqualify him from speaking his opinion.

However, if you have never flown a hang glider that is relevant to your opinions about hang gliding.

The reason we have NBA players working as announcers and NFL players working as announcers is because we value people with relevant experience.

But again, not a prerequisite. Some of the best announcers never played the sport professionally.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
A new angle on an old prophecy

2Thessalonians 2:6 And now ye know that which restraineth, to the end that he may be revealed in his own season. 7 For the mystery of lawlessness doth already work: [f]only there is one that restraineth now, until he be taken out of the way. 8 And then shall be revealed the lawless one, whom the Lord [g]Jesus shall [h]slay with the breath of his mouth, and bring to nought by the manifestation of his [i]coming;

The fundamental understanding of the one that restrains which we know is the Holy Spirit. We also see that this phrase "until he be taken out of the way" or "until he steps aside" indicates the rapture of those saints who are filled with the Spirit and like Antipas are against all and restrain evil on this earth.

As a result a standard doctrine of eschatology is that the antichrist is not revealed until after the rapture.

However, we still have a problem. The Antichrist is the ruler of the new world order and he is out of Europe. What about the US and China?

So then let's consider a little more about who it is right now that is restraining lawlessness?

1. The police, obviously. We have noticed an illogical attempt to remove the police in this country out of the way. We have also seen in history that many tyrants have done the same.

2. Freedom of speech and the right to bear arms. These are under attack because they restrain evil and lawlessness.

So if the lawless ones had been successful in removing the police, releasing prisoners, opening the border, censoring speech and taking away the guns in America we could have a bloodless coup.

3. But let's take a look at the whole forest. Who is the "policeman to the whole world"? I would say up until Afghanistan withdrawal it was clearly the US.

4. Who is the one who stands for freedom of speech to the whole world? I would say prior to the pandemic it was clearly the US.

If the lawless one is going to seize power and be revealed then the one who is restraining the lawless one must be removed. Yes it is the Holy Spirit, yes it is the Spirit filled church and the Spirit filled saints, but it is also the US. I think this prophecy is telling us that the US will be removed as a power to set the stage for the AntiChrist to take power.

But what about China.

Two things, imagine the US is so totally crippled that they can no longer buy anything from China. That would be devastating to China's economy, catastrophic. Also, imagine that in the attack on the US China sees an opportunity to seize Taiwan and in response Taiwan blows up the 3 Gorges dam along with other major hydroelectric dams. This would be devastating to the Yangtze river basin, the heartland of China's industrial base. These two things would be absolutely devastating to China as a superpower.

P

persistent

As a result a standard doctrine of eschatology is that the antichrist is not revealed until after the rapture.
KJV

1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1 John 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2 John 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
A new angle on an old prophecy

2Thessalonians 2:6 And now ye know that which restraineth, to the end that he may be revealed in his own season. 7 For the mystery of lawlessness doth already work: [f]only there is one that restraineth now, until he be taken out of the way. 8 And then shall be revealed the lawless one, whom the Lord [g]Jesus shall [h]slay with the breath of his mouth, and bring to nought by the manifestation of his [i]coming;

The fundamental understanding of the one that restrains which we know is the Holy Spirit. We also see that this phrase "until he be taken out of the way" or "until he steps aside" indicates the rapture of those saints who are filled with the Spirit and like Antipas are against all and restrain evil on this earth.

However, we still have a problem. The Antichrist is the ruler of the new world order and he is out of Europe. What about the US and China?

So then let's consider a little more about who it is right now that is restraining lawlessness?

1. The police, obviously. We have noticed an illogical attempt to remove the police in this country out of the way. We have also seen in history that many tyrants have done the same.

2. Freedom of speech and the right to bear arms. These are under attack because they restrain evil and lawlessness.

So if the lawless ones had been successful in removing the police, releasing prisoners, opening the border, censoring speech and taking away the guns in America we could have a bloodless coup.

3. But let's take a look at the whole forest. Who is the "policeman to the whole world"? I would say up until Afghanistan withdrawal it was clearly the US.

4. Who is the one who stands for freedom of speech to the whole world? I would say prior to the pandemic it was clearly the US.

If the lawless one is going to seize power and be revealed then the one who is restraining the lawless one must be removed. Yes it is the Holy Spirit, yes it is the Spirit filled church and the Spirit filled saints, but it is also the US. I think this prophecy is telling us that the US will be removed as a power to set the stage for the AntiChrist to take power.

But what about China.

Two things, imagine the US is so totally crippled that they can no longer buy anything from China. That would be devastating to China's economy, catastrophic. Also, imagine that in the attack on the US China sees an opportunity to seize Taiwan and in response Taiwan blows up the 3 Gorges dam along with other major hydroelectric dams. This would be devastating to the Yangtze river basin, the heartland of China's industrial base. These two things would be absolutely devastating to China as a superpower.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/emanuel-macron-apec-summit-need-single-world-order/

Emmanuel Macron at APEC Summit: “We Need a Single World Order”

gb9

Jan 18, 2011