The plan to destroy America

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
That has to be Photoshop. Otherwise she looks like the crypt keeper wearing a brunette wig! :geek::eek:
This woman needs to undertake an immediate and urgent reappraisal of her priorities.

#1 BELIEVE GOD'S TESTIMONY BY RECEIVING THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS LORD AND SAVIOR AND BE SAVED
#2 GIVE GLORY TO GOD IN LIVING A THANKFUL, SANCTIFIED LIFE
#3 ABIDE IN HIS LOVE BY BEING ZELOUS AND REPENTING

RINSE AND REPEAT UNTIL THE RAPTURE, OR WE DIE IN THE LORD AND BECOME ABSENT FROM THE BODY

Everything else is vanity. Especially clinging onto political power.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
I have to admit, Trump comported himself quite well on that CNN "interview".
It is too bad that his vocabulary is so limited and therefore his mellifluousness suffers.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Trump calls CNN's Kaitlan Collins a 'nasty person' during town hall clash

The CNN moderator grilled the former president over his handling of classified documents

https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-calls-cnns-kaitlan-collins-nasty-person-town-hall-clash

CNN moderator? More like interrogator! All she did was argue and disagree with Trump and sought to make him out to be a liar.
Overall, Trump prevailed. And he sounded altogether reasonable in doing so. Good for him.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
It is too bad that his vocabulary is so limited and therefore his mellifluousness suffers.
Do you think he did better than Biden would have done with the same questions?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The phrase “old men” was related to the geezer candidates most likely running for office come 2024. We both know that there are several old hags who also should step down.
Sorry, hag and geezer are disrespectful terms, that is contrary to what we are commanded concerning rulers. It is unnecessary to speak in this way.

ChristsChild

Apr 28, 2023
Sorry, hag and geezer are disrespectful terms, that is contrary to what we are commanded concerning rulers. It is unnecessary to speak in this way.
There's an old advise phrase I recall from years ago. Something like, don't feed the...

We also shall know them by their words.

Niki7

Feb 21, 2023
LOL! That's ok. His vocab is probably all that some are capable of understanding. I mean how many understand the word mellifluousness? ;)

ChristsChild

Apr 28, 2023