The plan to destroy America

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Chicago Mall Just Closed | Businesses Are COLLAPSING

Retail vacancy tops 30%

Bizarre, it turns out if you don't arrest shoplifters they don't stop shoplifting and then the big shocker is if they don't stop shoplifting the stores stop supplying them with free merchandise!
Coming to a neighborhood near you.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
They sell it with marketing euphemisms like BUILD BACK BETTER! 🎊🥳✊

I just had a morning where the doctor, who might have had an introduction to nutrition many years ago, but probably not, had a marketing euphemism.

Mom has liquid multivitamin/ minerals, protein powder, etc. She's"not allowed" to have them, just their hospital formula. Their carton of tube feed is marketed as "PERFECT NUTRITION!" 🤗

They practice"PERFECT MEDICINE" TOO no doubt.
Just throw away my decades of continuing education.
Marcus Welby has spoken. Nestle has perfected a formula that replaced humanity's dietary needs.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
NYC has both good news and bad news.

1. The Good news -- there are a proliferation of street vendors selling all kinds of new products at deep discounts.

2. The Bad news -- Shops are shutting down at an alarming rate due to shoplifting and looting by gangs which then sell the stuff on the street.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
A building in San Francisco bought in 2018 for $62 million was just sold for $6.5 million

This means that everyone paying property tax can argue for a 90% reduction in their appraised value. It also means that everyone paying a mortgage that has less than 90% equity might reconsider whether it is still worth paying the mortgage. It also means that all the property held by banks needs to be reappraised and could cause massive bank failures.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Wall Street Is Leaving NYC FOREVER

Feb 17, 2023
NYC has both good news and bad news.

1. The Good news -- there are a proliferation of street vendors selling all kinds of new products at deep discounts.

2. The Bad news -- Shops are shutting down at an alarming rate due to shoplifting and looting by gangs which then sell the stuff on the street.
Wall Street Is Leaving NYC FOREVER

I really hope and pray my sister leaves that city soon, but she keeps saying she won't until she retires. And that will be for a quite while (unless she surprises me with early retirement). But I keep thinking that if or when a nuclear war starts, that city would be one of the first to be bombed.

I don't know if where I live would be bomb-worthy, but if all my family were all in one place and it turns out to be a target, dying together wouldn't be as bad as dying alone.

🍟

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I really hope and pray my sister leaves that city soon, but she keeps saying she won't until she retires. And that will be for a quite while (unless she surprises me with early retirement). But I keep thinking that if or when a nuclear war starts, that city would be one of the first to be bombed.

I don't know if where I live would be bomb-worthy, but if all my family were all in one place and it turns out to be a target, dying together wouldn't be as bad as dying alone.

🍟
Yes, I think it is likely NYC is destroyed this year either in war or natural disaster as part of God's judgement.

Feb 17, 2023
Yes, I think it is likely NYC is destroyed this year either in war or natural disaster as part of God's judgement.

Well, I checked with some churches in NYC that are more in tune with Him and God didn't tell them anything. I doubt NYC will be destroyed this year or God would have prompted them to pray fervently and given them other instructions to prepare for it.

It will be quite a number of years before NYC gets destroyed. But I hope and pray my sister joins me before that.

🍟

Feb 17, 2023
Wow, I'd love to know the names of the churches that are "more in tune with Him".

Times Square Church. Several months before 9/11, God made them pray to prepare them for it so that help other people when it happens and also to give them strength. There are other churches too in NY like that. God warns His people whenever something will happen in due time.

🍟

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Times Square Church. Several months before 9/11, God made them pray to prepare them for it so that help other people when it happens and also to give them strength. There are other churches too in NY like that. God warns His people whenever something will happen in due time.

🍟
I have created a new thread

Will God's judgment fall on the US in 2024?

I have met with Time's Square church. I am familiar with David Wilkerson and his prophecy. However, Times Square church is a 501 c3 organization. This means they are run by a board of directors and if they violate the laws about being political they lose their tax exempt status and their assets are sold to another 501 c3. This means the government owns that church. Often these churches, especially the bigger ones and more influential ones are infested with Freemasons on the board. The idea that a 501 c3 church is more in tune with Jesus is not something I would buy.

That said David Wilkerson made it clear from the word he shared that the US was under God's judgement. So at least we don't need to debate too much on that point.

Feb 17, 2023
I have created a new thread

Will God's judgment fall on the US in 2024?

I have met with Time's Square church. I am familiar with David Wilkerson and his prophecy. However, Times Square church is a 501 c3 organization. This means they are run by a board of directors and if they violate the laws about being political they lose their tax exempt status and their assets are sold to another 501 c3. This means the government owns that church. Often these churches, especially the bigger ones and more influential ones are infested with Freemasons on the board. The idea that a 501 c3 church is more in tune with Jesus is not something I would buy.

That said David Wilkerson made it clear from the word he shared that the US was under God's judgement. So at least we don't need to debate too much on that point.

I don't know if you realize that I DID come from NYC and regularly attended Times Square Church among others when I lived there. I still keep in touch with many people from that church. That's how I know nothing will happen to NYC this year. Because God always warns His people, especially those who would be directly affected. Moreover there are NO Freemasons in that church. They're very godly though and very much in touch with God and not given to chasing after conspiracies.

If God hadn't warned them or any other NYC churches of anything destructive, then we know NYC will be safe this year.

🍦

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I don't know if you realize that I DID come from NYC and regularly attended Times Square Church among others when I lived there. I still keep in touch with many people from that church. That's how I know nothing will happen to NYC this year. Because God always warns His people, especially those who would be directly affected. Moreover there are NO Freemasons in that church. They're very godly though and very much in touch with God and not given to chasing after conspiracies.

If God hadn't warned them or any other NYC churches of anything destructive, then we know NYC will be safe this year.

🍦
Didn't the Lord warn Times Square church with the ministry of David Wilkerson?

Apr 7, 2014