The Pope Condones Same Sex Marriage

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
To not vote, is casting a vote for Biden and killing the unborn, it's that simple
Baloney. Not voting is not agreeing with either side. When Herod sent soldiers to kill Jesus. Joseph had a dream and they fled to Egypt. JESUS WAS A REFUGEE! They were poor. Trump would have either had them deported, incarcerated or executed you HYPOCRYTE!

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Baloney. Not voting is not agreeing with either side. When Herod sent soldiers to kill Jesus. Joseph had a dream and they fled to Egypt. JESUS WAS A REFUGEE! They were poor. Trump would have either had them deported, incarcerated or executed you HYPOCRYTE!
Your a liberal, following the same Fake News Leftist CNN, MSNBC, narrative

President Trump is a protector of the innocent unborn, he opposes killing the unborn (Abortion)

He has fought for the working class of America, tariffs on China, renegotiated NAFTA, just to mention two biggies

(America First) Not China, Mexico, Africa, El Salvador, Guatemala, Or Any Other Nation

(In God We Trust)

Psalm 106:34-40KJV
34 They did not destroy the nations, concerning whom the Lord commanded them:
35 But were mingled among the heathen, and learned their works.
36 And they served their idols: which were a snare unto them.
37 Yea, they sacrificed their sons and their daughters unto devils,
38 And shed innocent blood, even the blood of their sons and of their daughters, whom they sacrificed unto the idols of Canaan: and the land was polluted with blood.
39 Thus were they defiled with their own works, and went a whoring with their own inventions.
40 Therefore was the wrath of the Lord kindled against his people, insomuch that he abhorred his own inheritance.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Your a liberal

(America First)

(In God We Trust)
Thank you. I take Liberal as a complement now because it means generous and free thinking.

America first? NO, Jesus first, family, neighbors and self together. I don't recall anything about nationalism in the sermon on the mount.

In god we trust? No you don't, you don't even trust American Democracy. You trust the Republican party and Fox more than the Gospel.

You show most of the signs of cult brainwashing. In random order: . .
  • Separation from main stream.
  • Segregation, only associates with people of there/your own belief.
  • Vocabulary has been altered/twisted. Cult speak
  • You twist other peoples words.
  • Easily manipulated.
  • You accept blatant lies.
  • Idol worshiping, Including people, places and things.
  • Paranoid ideations.
  • Financial exploitation and manipulation (Did you send the RNC or Trump any money?)
  • Denial/confabulation. You not only believe other peoples lies, now your starting to believe your own.
  • Departure from Sola Scriptura.
  • Altered belief system.
  • Altered world outlook.
  • Closed mindedness.
  • Antagonism toward ideas that don't match yours.
  • The last five are; Isolation, criminalization, violence, masochism and suicide

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.

President Trump is a protector of the innocent unborn, he opposes killing the unborn (Abortion)

He has fought for the working class of America, tariffs on China, renegotiated NAFTA, just to mention two biggies

(America First) Not China, Mexico, Africa, El Salvador, Guatemala, Or Any Other Nation

(In God We Trust)

38 And shed innocent blood, even the blood of their sons and of their daughters, whom they sacrificed unto the idols of Canaan: and the land was polluted with blood.
39 Thus were they defiled with their own works, and went a whoring with their own inventions.
40 Therefore was the wrath of the Lord kindled against his people, insomuch that he abhorred his own inheritance.
By the way. The text that I'm studying about cultism was first copyrighted in 1965
1609122288505.jpeg
The Original Bible Answerman

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
My Psychology text DSMTV was copyrighted in 1968. When LBJ was President! Far longer than QANON and Trumptster's , CNN, MSNBC. NEWSMAX, Brieghtbart or any other weirdo right wing rag were ever heard or thought of in fact nearly 30 years before you were saved. Your allegations are either confabulated or paranoid.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I have read Martin's book, 7th Day Adventism and Roman Catholicism are excluded

Big Smiles!
Because the RCC was mainstream, then. the SDA's are there/here;

● Appendix C:The Puzzle of Seventh-day Adventism​

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Thank you. I take Liberal as a complement now because it means generous and free thinking.

America first? NO, Jesus first, family, neighbors and self together. I don't recall anything about nationalism in the sermon on the mount.

In god we trust? No you don't, you don't even trust American Democracy. You trust the Republican party and Fox more than the Gospel.

You show most of the signs of cult brainwashing. In random order: . .
  • Separation from main stream.
  • Segregation, only associates with people of there/your own belief.
  • Vocabulary has been altered/twisted. Cult speak
  • You twist other peoples words.
  • Easily manipulated.
  • You accept blatant lies.
  • Idol worshiping, Including people, places and things.
  • Paranoid ideations.
  • Financial exploitation and manipulation (Did you send the RNC or Trump any money?)
  • Denial/confabulation. You not only believe other peoples lies, now your starting to believe your own.
  • Departure from Sola Scriptura.
  • Altered belief system.
  • Altered world outlook.
  • Closed mindedness.
  • Antagonism toward ideas that don't match yours.
  • The last five are; Isolation, criminalization, violence, masochism and suicide
You dont have a clue on who I am

I stand for God, Family, And Country in that order

I dont watch Fox any longer, its NewsMax, OANN, NTD, Epoch Times, Daily Caller, and a few others

bob I have nothing against you, your ideals are in the liberal camp, and it's my opinion you say one thing, and do another

You state you oppose abortionist, and in the same breath you desire to see President Trump removed from office that opposes the abortionist

There is no greater evil on this earth,than to RIP and tear a living innocent child from its mother's womb, murder in the 1st degree

On this one evil alone, President Trump has my vote

Your many fake news claims about President Trump,I dont lie this or that?

This dosent silence the one fact, hes a champion for the innocent unborn child, he opposes killing the unborn (Abortion)

bob in my opinion, your liberal words are silenced, no God fearing Christian would desire to see a champion forthe unborn removed from office

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
My Psychology text DSMTV was copyrighted in 1968. When LBJ was President! Far longer than QANON and Trumptster's , CNN, MSNBC. NEWSMAX, Brieghtbart or any other weirdo right wing rag were ever heard or thought of in fact nearly 30 years before you were saved. Your allegations are either confabulated or paranoid.
The school of psychology is built upon evil people and their theories, Freud being just one of many

Dr. Freud
by GREG KAMINSKYon JULY 14, 2009

[private]Originally published on April 20, 2007

Regarding the occult, Dr. Freud wrote “if I were at the beginning rather than at the end of a scientific career … I might possibly choose just this field of research, in spite of all difficulties”

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
You dont have a clue on who I am

I stand for God, Family, And Country in that order

I dont watch Fox any longer, its NewsMax, OANN, NTD, Epoch Times, Daily Caller, and a few others

bob I have nothing against you, your ideals are in the liberal camp, and it's my opinion you say one thing, and do another

You state you oppose abortionist, and in the same breath you desire to see President Trump removed from office that opposes the abortionist

There is no greater evil on this earth,than to RIP and tear a living innocent child from its mother's womb, murder in the 1st degree

On this one evil alone, President Trump has my vote

Your many fake news claims about President Trump,I dont lie this or that?

This dosent silence the one fact, hes a champion for the innocent unborn child, he opposes killing the unborn (Abortion)

bob in my opinion, your liberal words are silenced, no God fearing Christian would desire to see a champion forthe unborn removed from office
You state you oppose abortionist, and in the same breath you desire to see President Trump removed from office that opposes the abortionist.

If Trump was 25th ammendmented out of office. Pence (an Evangelical Christian would have taken over. He opposed Abortion long before Trump was even in the Primaries. He's sane and he didn't tick off or scare the nation like both Trump and Biden did and still do.

NewsMax, OANN, NTD, Epoch Times, are lower on the credibility chart than even Fox.

I almost agree with you. There is 1 worse thing. Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, Pence is more anti abortion than Trump. I've been in favor of Pence above the rest for years and I've posted such many times. Even Penn Ed knows that. He said that it would be Theocracy and that I'm a religious fanatic. I never denied it. You said you've been reading my posts for years. How did you miss all of that?

Could it be confirmation bias? Confirmation bias, the tendency to process information by looking for, or interpreting, information that is consistent with one’s existing beliefs. This biased approach to decision making is largely unintentional and often results in ignoring inconsistent information. Existing beliefs can include one’s expectations in a given situation and predictions about a particular outcome. People are especially likely to process information to support their own beliefs when the issue is highly important or self-relevant. co Britannica

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
The school of psychology is built upon evil people and their theories, Freud being just one of many

Dr. Freud
by GREG KAMINSKYon JULY 14, 2009

[private]Originally published on April 20, 2007

Regarding the occult, Dr. Freud wrote “if I were at the beginning rather than at the end of a scientific career … I might possibly choose just this field of research, in spite of all difficulties”
Aside from psychoanalysis, Freud has been discredited for the most part. We weren't even required to read any of his books. The scientific discoveries and links caused by abnormal brain chemistry and poor transmission by Neurological malfunctions and damage to the nervous system within the brain are things that would never occur to him. He was obsessed with sex complexes and the Ego vs the Id. Do you still want to talk about Freud? I don't really I think for the most part that he was a (Sorry for the hold up. I was looking for a photo of my duck)
QUACK!

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
You state you oppose abortionist, and in the same breath you desire to see President Trump removed from office that opposes the abortionist.

If Trump was 25th ammendmented out of office. Pence (an Evangelical Christian would have taken over. He opposed Abortion long before Trump was even in the Primaries. He's sane and he didn't tick off or scare the nation like both Trump and Biden did and still do.

NewsMax, OANN, NTD, Epoch Times, are lower on the credibility chart than even Fox.

I almost agree with you. There is 1 worse thing. Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, Pence is more anti abortion than Trump. I've been in favor of Pence above the rest for years and I've posted such many times. Even Penn Ed knows that. He said that it would be Theocracy and that I'm a religious fanatic. I never denied it. You said you've been reading my posts for years. How did you miss all of that?

Could it be confirmation bias? Confirmation bias, the tendency to process information by looking for, or interpreting, information that is consistent with one’s existing beliefs. This biased approach to decision making is largely unintentional and often results in ignoring inconsistent information. Existing beliefs can include one’s expectations in a given situation and predictions about a particular outcome. People are especially likely to process information to support their own beliefs when the issue is highly important or self-relevant. co Britannica
I been reading your postings for "Months" not years

One thing I do know, you hate President Trump that opposes killing the unborn (Abortion), you desire to see him out of office, "A Political Statement" pure evil in my opinion, right along with the rest of the liberals that support Abortion

Actions speak louder than words, and you put your feelings in writing.

President Trump is a great American Patriot, Hero, And protector of those innocent that have no voice, the unborn (y)

Nov 15, 2020
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Aside from psychoanalysis, Freud has been discredited for the most part. We weren't even required to read any of his books. The scientific discoveries and links caused by abnormal brain chemistry and poor transmission by Neurological malfunctions and damage to the nervous system within the brain are things that would never occur to him. He was obsessed with sex complexes and the Ego vs the Id. Do you still want to talk about Freud? I don't really I think for the most part that he was a (Sorry for the hold up. I was looking for a photo of my duck)
QUACK!

you got any wood ducks, or chooks ?

Jul 11, 2020

(In God We Trust)

AMERICA First, IN GOD we trust--- what a CONTRADICTION!!

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
you got any wood ducks, or chooks ?
Naw an enormous possum got out ducks. and was preying on out chickens too. We weren't

sure what was killing our birds at night our dog and cats were allowed `, (it gets cold on the Oklahoma plains.) Our dog was protective of them. One warm night we left them outside and we found what was left of the possum, and blood on our dog & 3 cats. after that the chickens lived in peace. All 3 ducks were lost. We had 3 ducks & 9 chickens

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.

One thing I do know, you hate President Trump that opposes killing the unborn (Abortion), you desire to see him out of office, "A Political Statement" pure evil in my opinion, right along with the rest of the liberals that support Abortion

President Trump is a great American Patriot, Hero, And protector of those innocent that have no voice, the nborn (y)
You think that every body that didn't vote for Trump is on the Devils side. That's as irrational as saying all consciences objectors during Viet Nam were Viet Cong. That would Include Quakers, Mennonites, Amish and Hutterites.

I think Trump is on the side of the banks. The Federal Reserve and the World Bank are being run by Satanists! Anyone who defends them are antichrists (small A) The mark of the Beast will be for Banking. That's why gold will be worthless! I am against abortion, faggotry, the LDS and the Vatican but I'm against the Banks even more than all four! Trump is on the bankers side. He's an antichrist too!

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.

President Trump is a great American Patriot, Hero, And protector of those innocent that have no voice, the unborn (y)
I was looking to show you my response(s) to the is Trump the Anti Christ thread. It seems to have been removed. I defended him. I said that he is too stupid to be the Anti-Christ. He's just a pawn. It's the world bank and the Rothchild's to watch out for.