The Protestant Reformation is over !! ... ?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
OK, you will have to explain what a RINO is. Will there be enough votes to get the Republicans in again? That's what counts. If The Iran campaign turns out well, Democrats will be in trouble. I hope and pray the Democrats are wiped at the next election. We need our local equivalent consigned to the wilderness also. There are some good signs.
Republican
In
Name
Only
 
OK, you will have to explain what a RINO is. Will there be enough votes to get the Republicans in again? That's what counts. If The Iran campaign turns out well, Democrats will be in trouble. I hope and pray the Democrats are wiped at the next election. We need our local equivalent consigned to the wilderness also. There are some good signs.
The greatest need in America is fair elections. Democrats can't win fair elections. To win nationally they need to rig the system. Trump is doing better in ratings than Bush or Obama at this point in his presidency. Foreign news concerning American politics is not accurate.
 
One scenario: Americans get tired of the Republicans and vote Democrat next election. Kiss your democracy goodbye.
I heard that the two richest nations on earth based on mineral wealth are Canada and Australia. Now Trump is already talking about getting his hands on Canada, I wonder if he knows Australia is also rich in mineral wealth?
 
You laid out most of the denominations quite accurately as I know it . I have searched for a New Testament church in practice, very rare in North America, but could be more common in poorer countries. I don’t know I have little contact with them since Years ago I corresponded with a person in the Philippines, it sounded very much like an Acts ch 2 church . But I never visited it . I did check out the SDA some and they have some good Background, but false prophecies they had a few , and they also adhere to women and that was the root problem I found . I spoke with a few of them and found them lacking in understanding on some issues. Mostly the woman issue they had a leader woman, I can’t remember her name but she lead them astray in my opinion, otherwise they where pretty good but that was well over 100 yrs ago . Today I don’t think they have recovered from yrs ago . They are right about the Sabbath . but seems 1800 years has buried the truth on many issues. Unless you are a RCC , I won’t go there .
 
J.D. Vance is a Catholic. He is probably the front runner for the next Republican nomination for president. I mean Desantis (Catholic) and Rubio (Catholic) didn't place very well in the last election, but who knows?

Biden was Catholic, so definitely interesting. On the Liberal side we have A.O.C. who is also a Catholic. It seems very likely, the next president of the United States will be Catholic. Gavin Newson is also Catholic, if anyone was wondering.

Don't forget pleading the 5th Fauci, a Jesuit-Catholic.

1791212297305.png

Things could be tanking hard in 2029. Protestants are being systemically cut out. Might be a good time to start praying for the nation.
 
The Protestant Reformation is over !! as evidenced by King Charles, the Supreme Governor of the Church of England, meeting with Pope Leo.
The first head of the Church of England to publicly pray with the Pope, in more than 500 years, since the SPLIT, at the Reformation.
This a BIG DEAL, for Adventist, Bible Prophecy believing, Protestant Christians. The fulfillment of Rev 13:3;


Rev 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

I've started this thread, for us to talk about the implications of this event, in relation to the "The Signs of the Times" and this prophecy heralding the SOON return of our LORD Jesus. Let us put this prophetic event in historical context, that leads us up to TODAY ... and the implications of how it is effecting what's happening here in the USofA and in the world in general.

Let us discern, what and who, are the Dragon, The Beast and the False Prophet of Rev 13 ... as this understanding may well impact our eternal salvation.
HERE is a 20 min video presentation of the significance and details of this event; (Please watch so you are informed) Let me know what you think.

“The King, The Pope, and The Mask": Did the Pope & King of England Just End the Reformation?

SDA by chance?