Soul ties brother. Something I came across just after my conversion. I would wake and hear my dead wife call me, weird or what and somewhat spooky. Satan does not pull his punches he always goes for the painful bits.
I woke one morning and felt my wife behind me, I snuggled back into her and pulled her arms around me, I felt her move so I said "Oh sweetheart, I have had the most awful dream, I dreamt you were dead and I had moved and the only good bit was I found Jesus, and the world was crumbling and . ." I sat up in bed alone. I had buried my wife two years before, I had grieved and found some kind of peace through my conversion, and now I was grieving all over again, the pain was so fresh.
Any way I was taken to see someone at one of those special meetings that take place every so often, in some remote barn somewhere. I couldn't hear what was going on, I know he was talking about his conversion and 'giving his testimony' but I felt awkward.
After I just sat in my chair and stared at the floor, next thing he was there by me asking me what was the problem so I told him. He asked me if I had ever heard of a soul tie, I hadn't but it seemed to fit the stuff I had been going through. He prayed with me and that has been it.
I do miss my first wife, she was the wife of my youth, I think she and my present wife will have a lot to talk about in the Kingdom, but there are ways to separate us from our past connections. When scripture calls Jesus "Wonderful counsellor" It means so much more, the original Greek means "to deliberate and guide through to a successful conclusion" (Strong's concordance).
This is what we have bro, the best counsellor in the market, he's free and on call 24/7/365. There is someone out there to help you with this, and in the mean time I will pray.