i know your reading this and that thing your doing dont do it okay? you know what im talking about dont play dumb stop what your dong just stop it okay? read my lips DONT DO IT FOR PETES SAKE DONT DO IT
its not suppose to make sense its just to post random or confusing thingsWhat am I supposed to be "Not doing"?
its not suppose to make sense its just to post random or confusing things
Jesuslives, we ALL belong to a certain denomination. If that makes us demons, that sure would explain the saying "demons walking on earth." LOL..![]()
heartsearcher, dont do it..u know that thing, yeah that, dont do it lol.when someone says "dont do that", they really mean they WANT you to do it, just so they can get pleasure out of watching you get in trouble for doing it when u were told not to. Lol. Does that make sense to anyone else but me ?
![]()
I feel like I could tear my hair out.!!!!!
It isn't the phone, it's the voicemail, and the cheese...never forget the cheese.
Who cut the cheese ? Does the cheese have holes in it ?
The cat ran off with the mouse who stole the cheese !!!
Sometimes, when the traffic is insane, I think, "Waffles" and then I bake a cake and it's all right with the goats, because they have already eaten.
what does waffles have to do with goats?! LOL!!![]()