The Rapture of the Church is after the Tribulation

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 28, 2016
If so then we aren't deceived when we receive the mark(born with the mark?),don't seem correct

Thy kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven...to me seems as if the angels are subject in heaven and the same will of the kingdom of God comes to earth.

In Revelation 13:15 they/he cant be killing them with spiritual death for not worshiping the image( they refuse to) so physical death(kill) is the only other option.

It is not a literal mark but the mark of unconverted man under the influence of the father of lies the god of this world. The mark of Cain a atheist (no faith)

Everyone's god unless born again and they receive the seal of God in their forehead. The mind of Christ.

So then it is either we have the mark of beast as the god of this world as the father spoken of in John8:38 using both examples or in verse 44 zeroing in on Satan. Our Father compared to the father of natural unconverted man

John 8:38I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father

John 8:44Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Or we have Our Father in heavens non literal seal as a mark in our forehead as thoughts to mark the believers.

Revelation 9:4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

Yes angels are subject to do the will of God. But are not subject to salvation. The gospel does not apply to that to that creation. Only mankind.

In Revelation 13:15 it speaks of the father of lies not seen, giving power to image of man to speak lies and seduce many that will be killed by both the first and the second death. No seal of God in their forehead.

It is also a description of the many antichrists that were there during the first century reformation under the influence of the antichrist( singular) Satan the father of lies .

And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. Revelation 13:15

Peter in Mathew 16 is used show the mark of the beast. Using Peter as a beast of the field (formed from the dust of the field) Satan worked in Peter to try and kill the gospel according to the things of men seen (Peter)

Peter was forgiven of his Blasphemy against the Son of man seen . But that kind of forgiveness is no longer possible against the Holy Spirit not seen.

Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.Mathew 16:22-23

Mark in the forehead (thoughts) of the beast as the things of men under the influence of the father of lies . Seal of God in our forehead (the mind of Christ) the things of God

Hevosmies

Sep 8, 2018
It is not a literal mark but the mark of unconverted man under the influence of the father of lies the god of this world. The mark of Cain a atheist (no faith)

Everyone's god unless born again and they receive the seal of God in their forehead. The mind of Christ.

So then it is either we have the mark of beast as the god of this world as the father spoken of in John8:38 using both examples or in verse 44 zeroing in on Satan. Our Father compared to the father of natural unconverted man

John 8:38I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father

John 8:44Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Or we have Our Father in heavens non literal seal as a mark in our forehead as thoughts to mark the believers.

Revelation 9:4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

Yes angels are subject to do the will of God. But are not subject to salvation. The gospel does not apply to that to that creation. Only mankind.

In Revelation 13:15 it speaks of the father of lies not seen, giving power to image of man to speak lies and seduce many that will be killed by both the first and the second death. No seal of God in their forehead.

It is also a description of the many antichrists that were there during the first century reformation under the influence of the antichrist( singular) Satan the father of lies .

And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. Revelation 13:15

Peter in Mathew 16 is used show the mark of the beast. Using Peter as a beast of the field (formed from the dust of the field) Satan worked in Peter to try and kill the gospel according to the things of men seen (Peter)

Peter was forgiven of his Blasphemy against the Son of man seen . But that kind of forgiveness is no longer possible against the Holy Spirit not seen.

Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.Mathew 16:22-23

Mark in the forehead (thoughts) of the beast as the things of men under the influence of the father of lies . Seal of God in our forehead (the mind of Christ) the things of God
But the mark of the beast cannot be an atheist person....... Because if you take the mark you CAN NO LONGER BE SAVED. And we see atheists get saved daily.

Poor mystical interpretation right here.

Mar 28, 2016
But the mark of the beast cannot be an atheist person....... Because if you take the mark you CAN NO LONGER BE SAVED. And we see atheists get saved daily.

I would offer. A person (all) are born with the mark. Like Cain the restless wanderer . The seal represents those born again Abel believed God and it was imputed to him as a righteousness of God. Cain a atheist refused to believe as a marked man . The buying and selling has to do with spiritual truth coming from the gospel.

Cain like Esau who sold his spiritual birth rite for a cup of chicken soup seeing no value in the things not seen represent the mark.

The seal of God in our forehead (thoughts of God) replaces the mark of natural unconverted men in their forehead (thoughts of the god of this world)

We walk by the unseen and not after three avenues of the father of lies

1 John 2:16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011

lol, my original question to him was even if it were spiritual how would we convince the beast (Rev.13:15) from/against physically killing those who don't worship the image. If they take the mark and worship the image then their spiritually dead but then afterward will also be physically killed (Rev.19:21) so both the spiritual and physical are discussed in scripture.

So back to Revelation 13:15 and the ones who refuse to worship the image. If they refuse to woship the image then they arent "spiritually dead" because they refuse it. Then so if they are "killed" then this could only mean a "physical death". And so means the beast that kills them also is physically in the world to be able to kill them at a physical level. So the scriptures themselves show it to be physical and not spiritual.

This is again why I often bring up Josephus wars 2 and the Jewish revolt coins. The reason why is as we all know that in the revolt ad66-70/132 the Jews refuse to worship Rome/Caesar(Jewish Revolt) and are put to death,killed or scattered throughout the empire. So did the Jews fulfill Revelation 13:15 by beieng killed for refuseing to worship the image if so the Jews are the ones in ad66-70 who are on Gods side but as we know they rejected our Lord Jesus as their Messiah.

Mar 28, 2016
lol, my original question to him was even if it were spiritual how would we convince the beast (Rev.13:15) from/against physically killing those who don't worship the image. If they take the mark and worship the image then their spiritually dead but then afterward will also be physically killed (Rev.19:21) so both the spiritual and physical are discussed in scripture.

So back to Revelation 13:15 and the ones who refuse to worship the image. If they refuse to woship the image then they arent "spiritually dead" because they refuse it. Then so if they are "killed" then this could only mean a "physical death". And so means the beast that kills them also is physically in the world to be able to kill them at a physical level. So the scriptures themselves show it to be physical and not spiritual.

This is again why I often bring up Josephus wars 2 and the Jewish revolt coins. The reason why is as we all know that in the revolt ad66-70/132 the Jews refuse to worship Rome/Caesar(Jewish Revolt) and are put to death,killed or scattered throughout the empire. So did the Jews fulfill Revelation 13:15 by beieng killed for refuseing to worship the image if so the Jews are the ones in ad66-70 who are on Gods side but as we know they rejected our Lord Jesus as their Messiah.
Natural man whose number is 666 is born spiritually and physically dead as in dying they will. The second death is just a matter of time. Its the result of a corrupted creation. Dead men walking. It was not no literal mark instantaneous death.

They are not separate events. Not a literal mark we walk by faith the unseen mark as the sela of God approval in our forehead (thoughts) .

There were many antichrists there at that time period. Even Saul before his conversion was used as a antichrist killing the mis-conceived competition as walking by sight .Out of sight out of mind .

Peter is also used to reveal the father of lies motive of operation as one marked 666. The Jew according to the law of the fathers killed the Son of man Jesus

Josephus and Rome have nothing to do with it other than Rome could of been used as the image of the beast under the influence of Satan, as was Peter in Mathew 16:22-23 He was forgiven of his blasphemy against the Son of man .Just as Saul, seal with the mark of God's approval as his conversion.

Revelation 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Jul 23, 2018
ROFL
It is obvious you didn't watch those videos. There was a proponent for each reciting the Bible to back up their claim. Each was compelling. Try again!!
I have no problem defending the pretrib rapture doctrine.
What you have with your teachers is left out verses.

For examole,show me one of your teachers that INCLUDES the dialog at the last supper,rev 14,mat 25,or admits the gathering in mat 24 is in heaven.

Not where they are REFUTING those verses,but including them.
In fact,show me one of those teachers that INITIATES the gathering of the bride. If they are true,they would CENTER on what heaven centers on,the gathering of the bride.
But no,they zealously refute such a notion.
Zealously refute pretrib,which is their aim. That is why ,when incorporating ALL VERSES, nobody is going to arrive at mid or postrib rapture.
You absolutely must start with postrib rapture,then build off YOUR CONCEPT, and poo poo all the business in heaven,the last supper dialog,rev 14, and all verses to watch and wait. Plus actually change the dynamic of Lot and Noah into a post flood deliverance. YOUR DOCTRINE REQUIRES YOU TO CHANGE THE BIBLE TO SAY LOT CAME OUT AFTER THE CITY WAS DESTROYED AND GOD CLOSED THE DOOR TO THE ARK AFTER THE FLOOD.
you can't make that silly stuff up.

Post and mid can not pray for a coming,rapture , in a watching mode.
You guys don't believe it.
You actually disenfranchise yourselves.
The amazing thing is.....you have no red flags while poo pooing the command to watch and wait.

Read the last words of the bible,and ask yourself " why am i so against the bride ingredient and the command to pray what these last words instruct"

Jul 23, 2018

There was no mark in their hand or forehead. Plus it was not worldwide.
Plus the "woman" was not ushered into a place of safety with a flood sent by satan as depicted in revelation.
Plus the 144k are absent from 70 ad.
As are the flying scorpions and hailstones of fire.

Jul 23, 2018
Well, you and I are going to continue to disagree on the location of "the wedding FEAST/SUPPER," but I'll give a brief summary of verses which I believe show a parallel timing:

Matthew 19:28 -

"28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel."

Luke 22:16,18,30 -

"16 For I say unto you, I will not any more eat thereof [that is, 'of the passover'], until it be fulfilled in the kingdom of God.

17 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and said, Take this, and divide it among yourselves:

18 For I say unto you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine, until the kingdom of God shall come.

28 Ye are they which have continued with me in my temptations.

29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;

30 That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel."

Matthew 26:29 -

"29 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it NEW WITH [G3326 - meta - accompanying] YOU in my Father's kingdom." [note that the tribulation period is when the remnant of Israel come to faith in their Messiah (Jesus Christ) and are led into the New Covenant]

Matthew 25:31-34 [quoted in part] (for TIMING, related to the above) -

"31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

32 And before him shall be gathered all the nations […]" [with v.40 "the least of these My brethren" referring to the remnant of Israel, having come to faith within that future time period, and who are NOT the ones BEING judged/separated in this Sheep & goats judgment (but who these either AIDED/HELPED/BLESSED themselves, or did not)]

...plus the fact that Rev19:7 (re: the "Bride/Wife [singular]" and the "MARRIAGE" itself) being "aorist" (already taken place IN HEAVEN by Rev19 context), whereas Rev19:9 is not aorist, but where He is now heading down TO... and where all of "the wedding FEAST/SUPPER" contexts show to be taking place upon His "return" to the earth [i.e. Lk12:36-37,38,40; etc..."when he will RETURN FROM the wedding..." THEN the meal] and the "INVITIATION" having taken place DURING the trib years (BY the remnant of Israel, primarily--Matt22:7-8's SEQUENCE[70ad events and "THEN SAITH HE TO"]/thus Rev1:1/7:3 "SERVANTS of our God"; and Matt25:1-13's "THEN shall...")

It follows on from "the MARRIAGE" itself. They do not occur simultaneously.

Jesus, in John 2, was attending a "wedding FEAST/SUPPER" (where "GUESTS [PLURAL]" are also present), not "the MARRIAGE" itself (pertaining solely to the wedded couple. ;) )
Amazing how you left out ALL REFERENCES to heaven to make it look like they are not there.
Amazing

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
Amazing how you left out ALL REFERENCES to heaven to make it look like they are not there.
Amazing
I didn't leave them out but have in past posts referenced "the kingdom of the heavens" [in every case] to mean "the promised and prophesied earthly Millennial Kingdom" which commences upon His "return" to the earth (sometimes this phrase ^ is found in passages about "the wedding feast/supper," but is found in other passages as well [Matt13:24,30,39,40,49-50, for one (and which preceded and prompted their LATER Q of Him in the Olivet Discourse Matt24:3, and His response [24-25])]). It is not [what people commonly refer to as] "UP IN Heaven". Only "the Church which is His body" [Eph1:20-23 WHEN] will be present for that (up there "WITH [G4862 - denoting 'UNION' with] Him" (i.e. "the MARRIAGE" itself); that is, in "the Day OF CHRIST JESUS" [distinct from "the Day of the Lord [time period; 2Th2:2-3, 1Th5:2-3]" which is entirely "earthly-located"]), the Rapture pertains SOLELY to "the Church which is His body," not to all other saints of all OTHER time periods (not to OT saints [Dan12:13], not to Trib saints [Rev20:4 & Matt25:31-34 & Matt22:9-14 & Lk12:36-37,38,40,42-44 and its parallels ["when he will RETURN FROM the wedding..." THEN the meal! [etc, etc...]), not to MK saints [all Premills believe the Rapture occurs BEFORE the MK, so acknowledge readily that MK saints are not "raptured"--they were not the ones promised *this*)

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
hey,,,in part I agree. I'm Christian,always have and will be.

in Islam though Isa(Jesus) is mentioned in the Quran more than any other person(187 times). They believe he is the promised Messiah that was sent to Israel also his saying he left(John 16:17,John 14:16) was to send another(they think Mohammad is the comforter he spoke of)...and so their religion see's Isa(Jesus) and his return to destroy Al Masih ad Dajjal or the anti Messiah also similar to Christianity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Islam https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahdi

I'm Christian though like I said,,,
Like I said just because another religious book mentions Jesus does not necessarily mean that what they say about the supposed "return of Jesus" should be given any more credence than say Joe Smith's book of Mormon.

Jul 23, 2018
I didn't leave them out but have in past posts referenced "the kingdom of the heavens" [in every case] to mean "the promised and prophesied earthly Millennial Kingdom" which commences upon His "return" to the earth (sometimes this phrase ^ is found in passages about "the wedding feast/supper," but is found in other passages as well [Matt13:24,30,39,40,49-50, for one (and which preceded and prompted their LATER Q of Him in the Olivet Discourse Matt24:3, and His response [24-25])]). It is not [what people commonly refer to as] "UP IN Heaven". Only "the Church which is His body" [Eph1:20-23 WHEN] will be present for that (up there "WITH [G4862 - denoting 'UNION' with] Him" (i.e. "the MARRIAGE" itself); that is, in "the Day OF CHRIST JESUS" [distinct from "the Day of the Lord [time period; 2Th2:2-3, 1Th5:2-3]" which is entirely "earthly-located"]), the Rapture pertains SOLELY to "the Church which is His body," not to all other saints of all OTHER time periods (not to OT saints [Dan12:13], not to Trib saints [Rev20:4 & Matt25:31-34 & Matt22:9-14 & Lk12:36-37,38,40,42-44 and its parallels ["when he will RETURN FROM the wedding..." THEN the meal! [etc, etc...]), not to MK saints [all Premills believe the Rapture occurs BEFORE the MK, so acknowledge readily that MK saints are not "raptured"--they were not the ones promised *this*)
" in my father's house are many mansions. I go and prepare a place for you,that where I am ( heaven),you may be also"
Rev 19 saints wife/bride in heaven DURING the gt
Marrige supper has taken place in heaven rev 19.
Mat 25 the groom takes the bride to the marriage chamber (heaven).
The parable of the marrige feast says the guests are gathered TO THE FEAST.
They leave where they are and go to the feast. (Heaven)

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Like I said just because another religious book mentions Jesus does not necessarily mean that what they say about the supposed "return of Jesus" should be given any more credence than say Joe Smith's book of Mormon.

lol, oh I was going with what you said in post #689 about 8 billion Muslims and pointed out that all 8 billion are waiting for Jesus(Isa"s) return. I'm Christian though so why they look for him and their books mean almost the same to me as to you accept I see them waiting for him instead of resisting it.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
There was no mark in their hand or forehead. Plus it was not worldwide.
Plus the "woman" was not ushered into a place of safety with a flood sent by satan as depicted in revelation.
Plus the 144k are absent from 70 ad.
As are the flying scorpions and hailstones of fire.

God puts his NC in some's minds and hearts and the Devil convinces a whole bunch of them that he's the one writing it in their foreheads and their hearts so their hands respond,he's a copy cat that old serpent the devil.

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
lol, oh I was going with what you said in post #689 about 8 billion Muslims and pointed out that all 8 billion are waiting for Jesus(Isa"s) return. I'm Christian though so why they look for him and their books mean almost the same to me as to you accept I see them waiting for him instead of resisting it.
Lol - resistance is futile.

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
I wonder what the BBC documentary after this will be called - "The Christianless Planet"?

Hevosmies

Sep 8, 2018
One thing I just noticed and would like to point out if someone hasnt noticed:

Matthew 24:30-31 is often in the cross reference list in most bibles to 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17.

But what I hadn't noticed before and im sure many others havent either: In Matthew, there is NO RESURRECTION MENTIONED! No dead in Christ rising up first. But there is in Thessalonians.

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
TheDivineWatermark said:I didn't leave them out but have in past posts referenced "the kingdom of the heavens" [in every case] to mean "the promised and prophesied earthly Millennial Kingdom" which commences upon His "return" to the earth (sometimes this phrase ^ is found in passages about "the wedding feast/supper," but is found in other passages as well [Matt13:24,30,39,40,49-50, for one (and which preceded and prompted their LATER Q of Him in the Olivet Discourse Matt24:3, and His response [24-25])]). It is not [what people commonly refer to as] "UP IN Heaven". Only "the Church which is His body" [Eph1:20-23 WHEN] will be present for that (up there "WITH [G4862 - denoting 'UNION' with] Him" (i.e. "the MARRIAGE" itself); that is, in "the Day OF CHRIST JESUS" [distinct from "the Day of the Lord [time period; 2Th2:2-3, 1Th5:2-3]" which is entirely "earthly-located"]), the Rapture pertains SOLELY to "the Church which is His body," not to all other saints of all OTHER time periods (not to OT saints [Dan12:13], not to Trib saints [Rev20:4 & Matt25:31-34 & Matt22:9-14 & Lk12:36-37,38,40,42-44 and its parallels ["when he will RETURN FROM the wedding..." THEN the meal! [etc, etc...]), not to MK saints [all Premills believe the Rapture occurs BEFORE the MK, so acknowledge readily that MK saints are not "raptured"--they were not the ones promised *this*)
" in my father's house are many mansions. I go and prepare a place for you,that where I am ( heaven),you may be also"
Rev 19 saints wife/bride in heaven DURING the gt
[note to readers: what Abs calls the "gt," I call the entire tribulation period, 7-yrs/One Week/2520 days--we fairly agree on its length and that "the Church which is His body" will be IN HEAVEN "with [G4862] Him" that entire time period]

We agree here, Abs. I've stated repeatedly that Revelation 19:7 (pertaining to the "BRIDE/WIFE [SINGULAR]" and "the MARRIAGE" itself) is "aorist" (already taken place IN HEAVEN by that point in the chronology)

Marrige supper has taken place in heaven rev 19.
Here's where we disagree. And (as I've said) that is because Revelation 19:9 (pertaining to "the INVITED GUESTS [PLURAL]" and "the wedding FEAST/SUPPER"] does NOT say "the wedding FEAST/SUPPER" is "aorist" (already taken place in heaven by this point in the chronology) but instead says "the INVITATION to the INVITED GUESTS [PLURAL] for the wedding FEAST/SUPPER" has been completed (PERFECT TENSE); THAT is what has been taking place ON THE EARTH all DURING the trib (WHILE *WE*/the Church which is His body are IN HEAVEN), which earthly-"INVITATION" to the "SUPPER" is what Matthew 24:14[26:13] and Matthew 22:9-14 is all about [as well as Matthew 25:40 "the least of these My brethren" are the believing remnant of Israel/Jews (having come to faith WITHIN the trib yrs) who are NOT the ones BEING judged/separated in the Sheep and goat judgment of the nations [plural], Matt25:31-34 and context (the Sheep & goats are [Gentiles] who have been INVITED to the promised and prophesied earthly MK DURING the trib, BY these Matt25:40 folks (etc....)]

Mat 25 the groom takes the bride to the marriage chamber (heaven).
There is NO "bride/wife [SINGULAR]" mentioned in Matthew 25.

A child can see that Jesus does not MARRY "MULTIPLE BRIDES" (these are "10" and/or "5" virgins [plural]… NOT "the BRIDE" ;) )

The parable of the marrige feast says the guests are gathered TO THE FEAST.
There are people "gathered" at the time of Matthew 24:29-31 (parallel to Isa27:12-13--"to worship the Lord in the holy mount AT JERUSALEM")--but these are gathered there for the START of the promised and prophesied EARTHLY Millennial Kingdom (not "raptured" which pertains solely to "the Church which is His body" to the meeting of the Lord IN THE AIR, BEFORE the DOTL [includes trib yrs] commences.)

They leave where they are and go to the feast. (Heaven)
"The wedding FEAST/SUPPER" is the promised and prophesied earthly Millennial Kingdom, and pertains to the "PLURAL guests" the PLURAL bridesmaids/virgins" and the "PLURAL servants [of that specific future time period (the 7-yr trib)]". He is not MARRYING any of those [PLURALS]… (these contexts are after He is an ALREADY-WED Bridegroom)[/quin[/QUOTE]

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
^ Additionally, compare the "BLESSED" passages that pertain to "the promised and prophesied earthly Millennial Kingdom" (and their entrance into that time period), in the following:

--Revelation 19:9 (our verse under discussion) [the earthly MK] - "BLESSED"

--Daniel 12:12 - "BLESSED" [re: the 1335 days] [also Daniel 4:34 in "type" of you ask me - "BLESSED"]

--[Matthew 23:39 - "BLESSED"] [Luke 13:35 - "BLESSED"]

--Matthew 24:46[42-47] - "BLESSED"

--Matthew 25:31-34 - "BLESSED" [in contrast to the 'ye CURSED' also of the Gentiles/nations (plural)]

--[Mark 11:10 - "BLESSED"]

--Luke 12:36-37,38,40,42-43 - "BLESSED" ["when he will RETURN FROM the wedding..." THEN the meal]

--[Luke 14:14 - "BLESSED"]

--Revelation 16:15-16 "BLESSED" [timing surrounding Armageddon]

--there are others...

Hevosmies

Sep 8, 2018
^ Additionally, compare the "BLESSED" passages that pertain to "the promised and prophesied earthly Millennial Kingdom" (and their entrance into that time period), in the following:

--Revelation 19:9 (our verse under discussion) [the earthly MK] - "BLESSED"

--Daniel 12:12 - "BLESSED" [re: the 1335 days] [also Daniel 4:34 in "type" of you ask me - "BLESSED"]

--[Matthew 23:39 - "BLESSED"] [Luke 13:35 - "BLESSED"]

--Matthew 24:46[42-47] - "BLESSED"

--Matthew 25:31-34 - "BLESSED" [in contrast to the 'ye CURSED' also of the Gentiles/nations (plural)]

--[Mark 11:10 - "BLESSED"]

--Luke 12:36-37,38,40,42-43 - "BLESSED" ["when he will RETURN FROM the wedding..." THEN the meal]

--[Luke 14:14 - "BLESSED"]

--Revelation 16:15-16 "BLESSED" [timing surrounding Armageddon]

--there are others...
Do you believe that the sheep in Matthew 25:46 are given eternal life in the sense that they are saved, but remain in physical bodies to populate the millennium? Or that they are given resurrection bodies? I believe its the first option.