The Rapture

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
I would have to ask whose bride is your wife?

We are to love our wives as Christ loves us His church or wife,She is made up of many lively stones…. that does make up His spiritual house (not seen)

Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Rev 21:9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.

It would seem she which is neither Jew not gentile makes up the living stones that does make up the church Christ’s wife. Why separate what God has joined together?
Paul to the church:

"I am jealous for you with a godly jealousy. I promised you to one husband, to Christ, so that I might present you as a pure virgin to him."

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
wait a second so God is gonna have two wifes Israel and the church????????? now we are entering into some interesting territory, id say its one body jew and gentile in Christ........... One ekklesia of God.........
In the OT, Israel was always referred to as God's wife, possibly God the Father. Where the church is the bride of Christ.

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
Do you mean before there was any death. corruption changed something? What will the lions eat since there will be no more predators (no death)
Garee do you actually read the posts. Did I not put the answer to your question right in the post? Below are some of the characteristics of the millennial period. Please pay attention to the part that says, "the Lion will eat straw like the Ox."

"The wolf will live with the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the goat, the calf and the lion and the yearling together;
and a little child will lead them.
The cow will feed with the bear, their young will lie down together, and the lion will eat straw like the ox.

The infant will play near the cobra’s den, and the young child will put its hand into the viper’s nest. They will neither harm nor destroy on all my holy mountain, for the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the Lord as the waters cover the sea."

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
And in the end after Satan is released, mankind will still rebel against God. In the end of what?
At the end of the thousand year reign of Christ as demonstrated below:

"When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—and to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore. They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them."

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
VCO in your chart you said heathens who never heard the gospel will be raised up in the millennial kingdom this is interesting to me.......... are you saying these people will be resurrected during that time or what???????
It is not my chart, but was close to what I Believe, so I decided to use it. I am Not sure what he was referring to there, but if he was saying that they get resurrected and given a second chance even tho they worshiped false gods, because they never heard of Christ; I WOULD HAVE TO DISAGREE WITH HIM!

Romans 1:18-22 (HCSB)
[SUP]18 [/SUP] For God’s wrath is revealed from heaven against all godlessness and unrighteousness of people who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth,
[SUP]19 [/SUP] since what can be known about God is evident among them, because God has shown it to them.
[SUP]20 [/SUP] For His invisible attributes, that is, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen since the creation of the world, being understood through what He has made. As a result, people are without excuse.
[SUP]21 [/SUP] For though they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God or show gratitude. Instead, their thinking became nonsense, and their senseless minds were darkened.
[SUP]22 [/SUP] Claiming to be wise, they became fools

NOW if he meant the following, then I would agree. Consider the Native American Tribes prior to Christians immigrating to America. The monotheistic tribes that Recognized there is only ONE GOD who Created everything that is, seeing HIS HAND in everything HE created, often calling Him THE GREAT SPRIT; they would be saved and resurrected, because of that Basic FAITH.

Those tribes that created for themselves multiple other gods to worship, would be like any cult of this world, and would literally be SUPPRESSING THE TRUTH (verse 18 above), by worshiping false gods. That is also why I think the theory of EVOLUTION is also SUPRRESSING THE TRUTH.

Last edited:

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Israel is God's wife? Where?
Here are a few.

Hosea 2:18-20 (GW)
[SUP]18 [/SUP] “On that day I will make an arrangement with the wild animals, the birds, and the animals that crawl on the ground. I will destroy all the bows, swords, and weapons of war, so people can live safely.
[SUP]19 [/SUP] “Israel, I will make you my wife forever. I will be honest and faithful to you. I will show you my love and compassion.
[SUP]20 [/SUP] I will be true to you, my wife. Then you will know the LORD.

GOD IS NOT FINISHED WITH ISRAEL.

Jeremiah 3:20 (RSV)
[SUP]20 [/SUP] Surely, as a faithless wife leaves her husband, so have you been faithless to me, O house of Israel, says the LORD.'"

Isaiah 62:4-5 (NIV)
[SUP]4 [/SUP] No longer will they call you Deserted, or name your land Desolate. But you will be called Hephzibah, and your land Beulah; for the LORD will take delight in you, and your land will be married.
[SUP]5 [/SUP] As a young man marries a maiden, so will your sons marry you; as a bridegroom rejoices over his bride, so will your God rejoice over you.

P

popeye

wait a second so God is gonna have two wifes Israel and the church????????? now we are entering into some interesting territory, id say its one body jew and gentile in Christ........... One ekklesia of God.........
They are both in heaven.

Read Ruth. Ruth is a vivid picture of the gentile bride.naomi coaches her into Boaz's favor. He marries her,but the older woman,Naomi,is the legal inheritor of the property where they all dwell.

Vivid,vivid picture

J7

Banned
Apr 2, 2017
Is this what you mean?

Last edited:
P

popeye

Note,Ruth is pursuing Boaz. There is intimacy. Naomi is in the picture LEGALLY.

That is why Christ call his gentile followers his bride/wife

P

popeye

So God has a harem?
David was the forerunner of Jesus.
Like Jesus,David possessed all three anointings . Prophet,priest,and king.

David,like Jesus,had not a single wife.

Intercourse is used in older writings concerning intimacy with God.

In fact,intercourse,in human terms,is a cheap imitation of the intimacy available through the HS.

When John placed his ear on Jesus' chest,he was communing with his savior and God.

This is the vivid picture of the five wise virgins.

He is coming for his bride. The ENTIRE next event surrounds that dynamic.

The single biggest,and most overlooked component of the next big event.

He will only take his intimate ones.

P

popeye

Israel is Naomi .

She returns.

Ironically Ruth and Naomi need each other. They can not see or know what is about to happen,but Naomi does seem to see the picture ,and seems led on what to instruct Ruth.

See that?
See the incredible picture?
We would not be here,or the bride,with out the Jews.

P

popeye

Now,get this.

Jesus is Boaz,the KINSMAN REDEEMER.

NOTE;heaven searched for a MAN,to open the scrolls in heaven.

IT HAD TO BE A MAN.

JESUS was that man.

That scroll was the title deed to earth.

THE BOOK OF RUTH UNLOCKS REVELATION.

WE CANNOT understand revelation without Ruth