The Rapture

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

DiscipleDave

Sep 4, 2012
Simple!
In Biblical times if a person claiming to be a prophet prophecied something that didn't happen they were put to death. False prophets were not allowed to live.
Not only were they put to death but their families as well was put to death.

Deu 18:20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.

Jer 23:21 I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied. ... .. . .. . .. . 26 How long shall this be in the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies? yea, they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart; .. . .. . .. .31 Behold, I am against the prophets, saith the LORD, that use their tongues, and say, He saith. Behold, I am against them that prophesy false dreams, saith the LORD, and do tell them, and cause my people to err by their lies, and by their lightness; yet I sent them not, nor commanded them: therefore they shall not profit this people at all, saith the LORD. .. . .34 And as for the prophet, and the priest, and the people, that shall say, The burden of the LORD, I will even punish that man and his house.

Anyone who says something comes from God and it does not come from God will bring upon themselves DEATH and not only to themself, but to their family as well. So then be warned, if you are going to claim something is from God, you better KNOW it is from God, or else you will bring Death upon those that you love and that love you.

my Mom yet lives. my Dad yet lives, my children yet live, my siblings yet live, my Aunts and Uncles yet live. Let all of them die a horrible painful death, if what i teach is not what God told me.

^i^

††† In His Holy and Precious Name, Jesus Christ †††

DiscipleDave

DiscipleDave

Sep 4, 2012
I will paraphrase what you claim here and let's see what sense this makes.
The Antichrist is going into the land of Israel, make a covenant with them and build them a new temple.
Israelis will then take up the old ritual of daily animal sacrifices in the new temple; and by doing so the Lord God is then going to consider this as the new holy place.
After some 3.5 years, however, the Antichrist will then decide to stop the daily animal sacrifices, and instead bring in some sort of abomination idol.
At this point, Judeans are suppose to flee into literal mountains of Israel where they are to make do for the next 3.5 years.
They flee as to not be killed, but Jesus shows up a very short time after they flee. (i know not how long that is between them fleeing and Jesus showing up to Rapture the Church, but i do know it is a very short time, days, a week, maybe a month, don't know)

What makes sense to me, is that this perspective is equivalent to a bad B rated sci fi flick.
Nobody said that what is to come in the end is going to be easy to believe, now did they?

^i^

DiscipleDave

[/QUOTE]

DiscipleDave

Sep 4, 2012
Last time an Angel allegedly spoke to someone the outcome was the Koran.
This is not True. Maybe true if you are talking about a well documented account of an angel speaking to a someone, then yes that is TRUE, but there are many people who have claimed to speak with Angels, and many of those people will testify that Angels saved their life or the life of their children. Angels are merely messengers/helpers of God. Apparently this generation believes all the Angels in Heaven must be sitting on the bench wandering what to do with themselves. lol. This generation is so blind. i personally have seen and spoke with two Angels ( neither about end time events however) but in both times it changed my life forever. And both times, caused me to get back on the narrow and difficult path that leads to life everlasting.

^i^

DiscipleDave

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
They flee as to not be killed, but Jesus shows up a very short time after they flee. (i know not how long that is between them fleeing and Jesus showing up to Rapture the Church, but i do know it is a very short time, days, a week, maybe a month, don't know)
Jesus shows up 3 1/2 years after the setting up of the abomination and after the 7th bowl has been poured out which completes God's wrath - Rev.15:1, 16:17

The seven years is the fulfillment of the seventy seven year periods that were decreed upon Israel and Jerusalem, as revealed in Dan.9:24-27. The antichrist establishes the seven year agreement and in the middle of that seven years he put a stop to the sacrifices and sets up that abomination. The woman/Israel flees out into the wilderness where she is cared for by God during that last 3 1/2 years, at the end of which is when Jesus returns to the earth to end the age.

DiscipleDave

Sep 4, 2012
Or perhaps the Book of Moron... er... Mormon.
Do you cut down a book that you have not read? Does that seem Godly? If you have read the Book of Mormon front to back then you would know if it is contrary to Scriptures or not contrary to Scriptures.

One day some Mormons showed up wanting to talk with me, they sat down with me, and wanted to show me a few verses in their book. Which by the way says "Another Testament of Jesus Christ" right on it. i told them " leave me your book and come back next week" When they came back the following week i had read their entire Book and was able to point out some things that were written therein that was contrary to Scriptures. i came to find out, like Christians, they were unaware of what their own book actually said and taught, i was teaching them things that was in the very book they were trying to teach me about. Also, like Christians, found out that most Mormons don't even believe or live by their own book. For example there are many verses in the Book of Mormon that plainly teach to have only ONE WIFE, but what do we see, they believe they can have more. Christians do the same thing, they think they can continue to live in sin (obey the enemy of God) and still think they are Heaven bound, and sinning on a daily basis at that. When Scriptures in many different places teaches to stop sinning, that those who sin are of the devil, and even verses that plainly say and teach "Awake to righteousness and sin not" So Mormons don't even live up to their own book, and neither do Christians of this generation live up to their Book either, the Word of God. i found that the Book of Mormon, even though misguided in some ways, talks a whole lot about Jesus and Loving One Another. And do you know what the Book of Mormon can bring a person to Jesus Christ. So then as i have said concerning other versions of the Bible, any book that can bring a person to the Lord Jesus Christ can't be a bad book. Therefore like other versions of the Bible the Book of Mormon fits into those OTHER versions as well, and is not a bad book. And just like OTHER versions of the Bible there are things that are WRONG in them too.

^i^

DiscipleDave

DiscipleDave

Sep 4, 2012
I love how some people think they understand eschatology even though in Daniel it states it is hidden until the end.
lol, you testify against your own self in saying this above. You testify that it is only in the end that it will no longer be hidden. So then when the end comes God will reveal it to whom God will reveal it. Therefore it is possible to KNOW what is going to happen, if indeed we are in the end, and God has revealed that which was hidden. lol.

The symbolism is such in Daniel and Revelation that theologians have 4 seperate Biblical views of it. Daniel implies that all eschatologycal scripture is hidden until the end time.
So then in the end time it will be revealed, yes? You say they will remain hidden until UNTIL the end time, so then during the end times it will be revealed, yes? So then is it not logical to say, if we are now living in the end times, that God is going to reveal that which was hidden? Or do you think we are NOT in the end times yet, and therefore it can't be revealed. irregardless what you believe. The Truth is this, during the end times, God is going to reveal to people that which was hidden. You even testify to this yourself twice above.

With this in mind would anybody please tell me why I should believe any of those claiming to know what the end times will be as opposed to the theologians that have the 4 views.
Sure, we are now living during the end times, and God has indeed revealed that which was hidden. Now the question is will you accept that TRUTH or disregard it because it does not line up with your own beliefs?

Tell me do you think we are in the end times or not?

^i^

DiscipleDave

DiscipleDave

Sep 4, 2012
I'm not Crawfishing my way out of this though. What I've written I stand by it. It will be major news in Jerusalem and probably the world. What happens in May will verify from whom this Angel comes from and of what he told me of the Rapture is from God. It will also verify that what I told you is true. It does Not make me a Prophet and I only recognize Jesus as God's Christ and Salvation for mankind.
If it comes to pass then it does make you a prophet.

^i^

DiscipleDave

DiscipleDave

Sep 4, 2012

Good day Roadkill,

Actually, when this doesn't pan out, why don't you just confess it and ask God for forgiveness and trust in His written word. You don't have to leave the site, just step up and make it right. And I would suggest that if you see any more angels to ask them in the name of the Lord if they were sent from Him.
Are you suggesting by merely asking them in the name of the Lord if they were sent by Him, that an evil demon is forced to tell them the TRUTH? A demon, appearing as an Angel, saying he is an Angel of God is not going to be honest and say "NO i am not sent by God" when you ask them a question in the name of the Lord. Scriptures teach how you can tell who is from God and who is not from God, and that is if what they say comes to pass or not, AND if what they are saying lines up with Scriptures or not. There is nothing that you can ask a demon that is going to force him to answer Truthfully, not even saying "In the name of Jesus" Demons will only answer Truly to Jesus Christ Himself.

^i^

DiscipleDave

DiscipleDave

Sep 4, 2012
I'm an honorable person and will do so to set it right if not correct.

I've been trying to tell you I did ask him if he was an angel of the Lord. He said yes. I then challenged him to confess the gospel of Jesus Christ and he do so. I believe we are instructed to challenge all Spiritual beings this way by 1st John chapter 4 verses 1-3. That is the Bible's instructions for challenging Angels and All spiritual beings. If he had not done so I would have had nothing to do with him.

I have never in my life messed with the occult so this is my first experience with a spiritual being. But since I have met him I have constantly done Demonic Warfare with his advice on how to help put them under darkness. This is my speciality, not prophecy. I'm not seeing these events so far. I'm asking questions about them and with a lot of research he is answering my questions and verifying what I have found. What he told me about the Rapture blew me away because I am Southern Baptist and I was always taught we would all go at once, the dead first then the living in Christ.

I know you guys have no way of knowing if I am lying or not and that is why I asked if I could tell you guys about the Temple.
We will know June 1, 2018

^i^

DiscipleDave

Endoscopy

Oct 13, 2017
Ecclesiastes 1:18

This at this time is being hid in plain sight. Because of all the people who have predicted wrongly it is well hidden.

But you don't have the Faith to search it out now do you? Jesus questioned if there would be any faith left when he returned. Sad that those of you who profess Jesus never search for more than what is written in Scripture.
So what authority do you advocate? Any person claiming to have some contact with heaven? How many prophets have there been since the canon was closed? There have been many false prophets but no real ones that iIknow of!

Endoscopy

Oct 13, 2017
Do you cut down a book that you have not read? Does that seem Godly? If you have read the Book of Mormon front to back then you would know if it is contrary to Scriptures or not contrary to Scriptures.

One day some Mormons showed up wanting to talk with me, they sat down with me, and wanted to show me a few verses in their book. Which by the way says "Another Testament of Jesus Christ" right on it. i told them " leave me your book and come back next week" When they came back the following week i had read their entire Book and was able to point out some things that were written therein that was contrary to Scriptures. i came to find out, like Christians, they were unaware of what their own book actually said and taught, i was teaching them things that was in the very book they were trying to teach me about. Also, like Christians, found out that most Mormons don't even believe or live by their own book. For example there are many verses in the Book of Mormon that plainly teach to have only ONE WIFE, but what do we see, they believe they can have more. Christians do the same thing, they think they can continue to live in sin (obey the enemy of God) and still think they are Heaven bound, and sinning on a daily basis at that. When Scriptures in many different places teaches to stop sinning, that those who sin are of the devil, and even verses that plainly say and teach "Awake to righteousness and sin not" So Mormons don't even live up to their own book, and neither do Christians of this generation live up to their Book either, the Word of God. i found that the Book of Mormon, even though misguided in some ways, talks a whole lot about Jesus and Loving One Another. And do you know what the Book of Mormon can bring a person to Jesus Christ. So then as i have said concerning other versions of the Bible, any book that can bring a person to the Lord Jesus Christ can't be a bad book. Therefore like other versions of the Bible the Book of Mormon fits into those OTHER versions as well, and is not a bad book. And just like OTHER versions of the Bible there are things that are WRONG in them too.

^i^

DiscipleDave
Part of the Mormon religion is that Jesus was just a good man. Therefore rejecting Jesus as God incarnate makes them not Christian. That comes from the other books they claim to be from God. In point of fact the book of Mormon claims to be written in a part of the US but archaeology proved it wrong. That community never existed where it claimed to exist. Find out what you are talking about first. You seem to be easily led astray from the facts in the Bible.

Last edited:

Endoscopy

Oct 13, 2017
If it comes to pass then it does make you a prophet.

^i^

DiscipleDave
The test of a prophet in Biblical times is 100% accuracy. Any failure at all had them killed. If it fails shall we kill him?

Endoscopy

Oct 13, 2017
lol, you testify against your own self in saying this above. You testify that it is only in the end that it will no longer be hidden. So then when the end comes God will reveal it to whom God will reveal it. Therefore it is possible to KNOW what is going to happen, if indeed we are in the end, and God has revealed that which was hidden. lol.

So then in the end time it will be revealed, yes? You say they will remain hidden until UNTIL the end time, so then during the end times it will be revealed, yes? So then is it not logical to say, if we are now living in the end times, that God is going to reveal that which was hidden? Or do you think we are NOT in the end times yet, and therefore it can't be revealed. irregardless what you believe. The Truth is this, during the end times, God is going to reveal to people that which was hidden. You even testify to this yourself twice above.

Sure, we are now living during the end times, and God has indeed revealed that which was hidden. Now the question is will you accept that TRUTH or disregard it because it does not line up with your own beliefs?

Tell me do you think we are in the end times or not?

^i^

DiscipleDave
I totally reject that. Where is the temple? Recently it has been discovered where the 2 temples were built. Not on top of the temple mount but in the city of David which starts from the temple mount and goes southward. The bible states the temple was in the city of David. The temple mount was a Roman fortress. South of the temple mount is where the new temple will be built.

Endoscopy

Oct 13, 2017
The actual site of the Ancient Temple is lost to us. The Jews are not sure where the Holy of Holies actually is, it is only assumed that it is where the Dome of the Rock is today, but they really don't know where it was. Just wanted to point that out.

^i^

DiscipleDave
Actually not quite true. It was in the city of David close to the temple mount going south of it. The temple was close to the temple mountm.

Roadkill

Dec 19, 2017
If in May of 2018 they break ground for the Temple to be built, then my friend you are a prophet whether you acknowledge it nor, whether you want it or not want it, you are. Providing it comes to pass as you say the Angel of God told you.

No prophet old or new ever prophesied something that did not come from God, an Angel of God, a visions from God, a voice of God, dream or vision from God. If an Angel of God revealed to you what is going to happen in May of 2018 and it comes to pass, then you are His prophet regardless if you want it or not. God chooses whom God will choose. Jonah did not want to be a prophet, but God made him one anyways. If God (in one of the ways mentioned above) is revealing to any person what is to come to pass during these last days, is a prophet/ess. Doesn't matter if you think you are or are not, if God is revealing to you what is to come to pass, then you are one.

^i^

DiscipleDave
Whatever you do, when we see May and if this comes to pass in God's glory, Do Not refer to me as a Prophet. I have been told I am not a Prophet by this Angel. I may be more like a man of God described in the Bible but definitely not a Prophet. There is a difference. I've made a lot of mistakes in my life and I'm just Mr. Average Joe as far as I'm concerned. What I have been given I had to search diligently for and the Angel confirmed it and gave me some Lagniappe info for my efforts.
All of this I have been told and I've had no visions as of to date.

If this doesn't come to pass you can call me False Prophet all you want because I have offended God and must repent. And that I worry about more than anything else. All I know is that I challenged Scriptually the Angel as I should. He answered correctly and because I don't want to become like Zechariah in Luke I accepted he is who he is. I'm like all of you in that I'm waiting to see this to be at ease.

MichaelOwen

Nov 6, 2017
2 Corinthians 11:14
"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light."

I'm not saying this is the case, but scriptures teach us that Satan can and will manifest himself into an angel of light, it is not beneath him to do so.

Roadkill

Dec 19, 2017
Are you suggesting by merely asking them in the name of the Lord if they were sent by Him, that an evil demon is forced to tell them the TRUTH? A demon, appearing as an Angel, saying he is an Angel of God is not going to be honest and say "NO i am not sent by God" when you ask them a question in the name of the Lord. Scriptures teach how you can tell who is from God and who is not from God, and that is if what they say comes to pass or not, AND if what they are saying lines up with Scriptures or not. There is nothing that you can ask a demon that is going to force him to answer Truthfully, not even saying "In the name of Jesus" Demons will only answer Truly to Jesus Christ Himself.

^i^

DiscipleDave
No Demon will Confess that Jesus is God's Christ come in the flesh, died in the flesh and Resurrected for our Justification and Salvation. No man has heard one confess this. The Angel told me that there is a decree from God the Father that if one tried to fool someone in this way he would no longer be allowed on this planet. He would immediately be put under chains of darkness for breaking this Law of God's and the demons know this. That is why 1st John chapter 4 verses 1-3 should ALWAYS be applied when a Spiritual being approaches you.