The "Rapture"?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

abcdef

Senior Member
Mar 30, 2016
2,809
112
63
If I may offer this,

Brothers and Sisters, we are walking down the road to the Holy city, the new Jerusalem.
We are all on the same highway to that glorious city, that ends at the Throne of Perfect Love.
We all share the same burdens, carry the same guilt, pain, and shame in our souls for the things we have said and done while in the flesh.
We all need a Savior.

Perhaps, as we walk down the King's highway, we can pick up a stone and throw it out of the way, or throw some gravel in a pothole, to make it easier for who follow us. Remember they are crippled and weak from sin, maybe not as strong as you and I. Wasn't Jesus there when you were weak and stumbled?

For thousands of years, our brothers who came before us, studied and wrote countless books to help us understand the map that shows the road to the Holy City.

They removed mountains of false teachings, built bridges of understanding, and paved the way that led to the freedom we have today to read, study, and share the things that we have learned about God and His wonderful love.

Someday you will know everything about me and I will know everything about you. The day we knee in front of Jesus at His Throne of Perfect Love. Every thought, every motive of our heart, every corner and hidden place in our souls will be laid bare before Him. There will be no flesh to hide who we are then.

When things become clear, when we understand it all, there will be many, many, "I'm sorry my brothers" heard.
"I didn't understand like I do now."

And then, "I am sorry my too my brother, I didn't understand either,"

And perhaps a Voice will be heard from the Throne, saying "Father forgive them, because they didn't really understand what they were doing.
And then from the Holy Place where Jesus poured out His precious blood for the salvation of our souls, in the Heart of God, the Holy Father will say "I forgive them."

" Happy day, Happy day, When Jesus Washed My Sins Away"!!

In light of this, what kind of people should we be?


Let us speak to each to each other in the melody of love.
Let us speak as we would if Jesus were beside us, because He is. He will always be with us, Amen.

I believe this world will be over soon, maybe not for the same reasons you do, that's OK, we'll talk about it.
Men seek God (Love), but it is God who chooses to reveal Himself to us.

Someday we will sit beside the River Of Life (love) that flows from His throne, singing His praises, but for now we must walk down this rocky road of pain and heartbreak.

Let the Love and mercy of God (Holy Spirit) flow through us to the people of this world,

But especially our brothers and sisters.