Hello Friends of Christ , In Jesus Name I pray that as an servant of the Living God I can be useful to God in all things that pertain to faith in Him for as we know faith(knowledge) comes by hearing the word of God, please pray for my efforts to serve Him in my service to those who know and love Him , as my mission for God become clear for all who have eyes that see and ears that hear , that your being brought to the current state of affairs in the current war on Christianity , angelsonthemove4u is always ready to answer any biblical question derived from Threads or blogs generated by our spirit with biblical documentation of course . As a Christian soldier , I have my gospel armor on and in place and my favorite scripture is John 10:30 I am ready to fight evil and wicked behaviors, I am ready to defend the MORAL FABRIC of our God blessed Nation, who`s with me ? Angel worship is forbidden , Angel translated back means messenger , so come with the idea you have a message to offer lost souls in the service to God , you can be an angel for God because your in His service, not mans Revelation 19:10 and God created us for His pleasure Revelation 4:11 and He owns all souls Ezekiel 18:4 and He thinks his children are foolish and sottish (stupid ) for not having known him and no true understanding Jeremiah 4:22 God says we destroy ourselves for lack of knowledge Hosea 4:6 and He does not want our burnt offerings ,He wants our Love Hosea 6:6 , so lets give God the glory and the due reverence, by increasing our faith (knowledge }together in documentaion based on subject and object...Like did you all , the whole wide world good or evil know that I love you ?