IN THE PAST GOD USUALLY ALLOW THE WEARING OF JEWELLEIRES FOR BOTH MEN AND WOMEN,WE CAN READ IT IN:
Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)I Will Not Go With You33 Then the Lord said to Moses, “You and the people you brought out of Egypt must leave this place. Go to the land that I promised to give to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. I promised them that I would give that land to their descendants.[SUP]2 [/SUP]So I will send an angel to go before you, and I will defeat the Canaanites, Amorites, Hittites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites. I will force them to leave your land.[SUP]3 [/SUP]So go to the land filled with many good things,[SUP][a][/SUP] but I will not go with you. You people are very stubborn. If I go with you, I might destroy you along the way.”[SUP]4 [/SUP]The people heard this bad news and became very sad, so they stopped wearing jewelry.[SUP]5 [/SUP]This was because the Lord said to Moses, “Tell the Israelites, ‘You are a stubborn people. I might destroy you even if I travel with you only a short time. So take off all your jewelry while I decide[SUP][b][/SUP] what to do with you.’”[SUP]6 [/SUP]So the Israelites stopped wearing their jewelry at Mount Horeb. WHAT JACOB SAID ABOUT JEWELLERIES:3. GENESIS 35:2-5 =Genesis 35:2-5
Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)[SUP]2 [/SUP]So Jacob told his family and all the other people with him, “Destroy all these foreign gods that you have. Make yourselves pure. Put on clean clothes. [SUP]3 [/SUP]We will leave here and go to Bethel. There I will build an altar to the God who has always helped me during times of trouble. He has been with me wherever I have gone.”[SUP]4 [/SUP]So the people gave Jacob all the foreign gods they had, and they gave him all the rings they were wearing in their ears. He buried everything under an oak tree near the town called Shechem. WHERE THE CURSE THINGS(JEWELLERIES) CAME IN AND WHY:4. DEUTERONOMY 7:25-26 = Deuteronomy 7:25-26
King James Version (KJV)[SUP]25 [/SUP]The graven images of their gods shall ye burn with fire: thou shalt not desire the silver or gold that is on them, nor take it unto thee, lest thou be snared therin: for it is an abomination to the Lord thy God.[SUP]26 [/SUP]Neither shalt thou bring an abomination into thine house, lest thou be a cursed thing like it: but thou shalt utterly detest it, and thou shalt utterly abhor it; for it is a cursed thing. IN THAT DAY,LAST DAY:5.EZEKIEL 7:19 = Ezekiel 7:19
King James Version (KJV)[SUP]19 [/SUP]They shall cast their silver in the streets, and their gold shall be removed: their silver and their gold shall not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the Lord: they shall not satisfy their souls, neither fill their bowels: because it is the stumblingblock of their iniquity.U MAY SAY AM TALKING ONLY ABOUT OLD TESTAMENT, LETS GO TO THE NEW TESTAMENT READ AND SEE!!6. 1 TIMOTHY 2:9 = 1 Timothy 2:9
King James Version (KJV)[SUP]9 [/SUP]In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array; WHERE PLAITING OF THE HAIR (WEAVON) CAME IN:7.1 PETER 3:3 = 1 Peter 3:3
King James Version (KJV)[SUP]3 [/SUP]Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;ALL WAYS READ WORD TO WORD,READ "LET IT NOT"MEANS NO, U SHOULDN'T.THE NEW TESTAMENT SCRIPTURES ON IT ARE FEW BECAUSE THE PEOPLE OBEY THE WORD OF THE LORD,WE ARE STIFF-NECKED PEOPLE!!!
LETS READ ABOUT TROUSERS(JEANS) WEARING FOR WOMEN AND SEE IT:Deuteronomy 22:5
Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)[SUP]5 [/SUP]“A woman must not wear men’s clothes, and a man must not wear women’s clothes. That is disgusting to the Lord your God.THUS THOU FEAR GOD,IF YES JUST PULL OFF ALL YOUR ORNAMENTS FROM YOUR BODY OR ELSE EZEKIEL 7:19 AND ISAIAH 3:18-25 WILL COME UPON YOU!!!View attachment 76349View attachment 76350View attachment 76351
WATCH THIS VIDEO LINK AND BE SHOCKED=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSnruPrcU08
- GENESIS 24:22 = Genesis 24:22
New International Version (NIV)[SUP]22 [/SUP]When the camels had finished drinking, the man took out a gold nose ring weighing a beka[SUP][a][/SUP] and two gold braceletsweighing ten shekels.[SUP][b]IT WAS GIVEN TO REBEKAH,AND GOD HAD NO PROBLEM WITH IT.[/SUP] - GENESIS 24:47 = Genesis 24:47
New International Version (NIV)[SUP]47 [/SUP]“I asked her, ‘Whose daughter are you?’“She said, ‘The daughter of Bethuel son of Nahor, whom Milkah bore to him.’“Then I put the ring in her nose and the bracelets on her arms,.[SUP]IT WAS GIVEN TO REBEKAH,AND GOD HAD NO PROBLEM WITH IT. 3. EXODUS 12:35-37 = Exodus 12:35-37
King James Version (KJV)[SUP]35 [/SUP]And the children of Israel did according to the word of Moses; and they borrowed of the Egyptians jewels of silver, and jewels of gold, and raiment:[SUP]36 [/SUP]And the Lord gave the people favour in the sight of the Egyptians, so that they lent unto them such things as they required. And they spoiled the Egyptians.[/SUP]NOW LETS SEE WHERE THE PROBLEM WITH JEWELLERIES CAME IN AND HOW GOD BECAME ANGRY:1. EXODUS 32:1-5 = Exodus 32:1-5
Amplified Bible (AMP)32 When the people saw that Moses delayed to come down from the mountain, [they] gathered together to Aaron, and said to him, Up, make us gods to go before us; as for this Moses, the man who brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we do not know what has become of him.[SUP]2 [/SUP]So Aaron replied, Take the gold rings from the ears of your wives, your sons, and daughters, and bring them to me.[SUP]3 [/SUP]So all the people took the gold rings from their ears and brought them to Aaron.[SUP]4 [/SUP]And he received the gold at their hand and fashioned it with a graving tool and made it a molten calf; and they said, These are your gods, O Israel, which brought you up out of the land of Egypt![SUP]5 [/SUP]And when Aaron saw the molten calf, he built an altar before it; and Aaron made proclamation, and said, Tomorrow shall be a feast to the Lord.2. EXODUS 32:12 = Exodus 32:21
- Amplified Bible (AMP)[SUP]21 [/SUP]And Moses said to Aaron, What did this people do to you, that you have brought so great a sin upon them?
Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)I Will Not Go With You33 Then the Lord said to Moses, “You and the people you brought out of Egypt must leave this place. Go to the land that I promised to give to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. I promised them that I would give that land to their descendants.[SUP]2 [/SUP]So I will send an angel to go before you, and I will defeat the Canaanites, Amorites, Hittites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites. I will force them to leave your land.[SUP]3 [/SUP]So go to the land filled with many good things,[SUP][a][/SUP] but I will not go with you. You people are very stubborn. If I go with you, I might destroy you along the way.”[SUP]4 [/SUP]The people heard this bad news and became very sad, so they stopped wearing jewelry.[SUP]5 [/SUP]This was because the Lord said to Moses, “Tell the Israelites, ‘You are a stubborn people. I might destroy you even if I travel with you only a short time. So take off all your jewelry while I decide[SUP][b][/SUP] what to do with you.’”[SUP]6 [/SUP]So the Israelites stopped wearing their jewelry at Mount Horeb. WHAT JACOB SAID ABOUT JEWELLERIES:3. GENESIS 35:2-5 =Genesis 35:2-5
Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)[SUP]2 [/SUP]So Jacob told his family and all the other people with him, “Destroy all these foreign gods that you have. Make yourselves pure. Put on clean clothes. [SUP]3 [/SUP]We will leave here and go to Bethel. There I will build an altar to the God who has always helped me during times of trouble. He has been with me wherever I have gone.”[SUP]4 [/SUP]So the people gave Jacob all the foreign gods they had, and they gave him all the rings they were wearing in their ears. He buried everything under an oak tree near the town called Shechem. WHERE THE CURSE THINGS(JEWELLERIES) CAME IN AND WHY:4. DEUTERONOMY 7:25-26 = Deuteronomy 7:25-26
King James Version (KJV)[SUP]25 [/SUP]The graven images of their gods shall ye burn with fire: thou shalt not desire the silver or gold that is on them, nor take it unto thee, lest thou be snared therin: for it is an abomination to the Lord thy God.[SUP]26 [/SUP]Neither shalt thou bring an abomination into thine house, lest thou be a cursed thing like it: but thou shalt utterly detest it, and thou shalt utterly abhor it; for it is a cursed thing. IN THAT DAY,LAST DAY:5.EZEKIEL 7:19 = Ezekiel 7:19
King James Version (KJV)[SUP]19 [/SUP]They shall cast their silver in the streets, and their gold shall be removed: their silver and their gold shall not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the Lord: they shall not satisfy their souls, neither fill their bowels: because it is the stumblingblock of their iniquity.U MAY SAY AM TALKING ONLY ABOUT OLD TESTAMENT, LETS GO TO THE NEW TESTAMENT READ AND SEE!!6. 1 TIMOTHY 2:9 = 1 Timothy 2:9
King James Version (KJV)[SUP]9 [/SUP]In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array; WHERE PLAITING OF THE HAIR (WEAVON) CAME IN:7.1 PETER 3:3 = 1 Peter 3:3
King James Version (KJV)[SUP]3 [/SUP]Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;ALL WAYS READ WORD TO WORD,READ "LET IT NOT"MEANS NO, U SHOULDN'T.THE NEW TESTAMENT SCRIPTURES ON IT ARE FEW BECAUSE THE PEOPLE OBEY THE WORD OF THE LORD,WE ARE STIFF-NECKED PEOPLE!!!
LETS READ ABOUT TROUSERS(JEANS) WEARING FOR WOMEN AND SEE IT:Deuteronomy 22:5
Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)[SUP]5 [/SUP]“A woman must not wear men’s clothes, and a man must not wear women’s clothes. That is disgusting to the Lord your God.THUS THOU FEAR GOD,IF YES JUST PULL OFF ALL YOUR ORNAMENTS FROM YOUR BODY OR ELSE EZEKIEL 7:19 AND ISAIAH 3:18-25 WILL COME UPON YOU!!!View attachment 76349View attachment 76350View attachment 76351
WATCH THIS VIDEO LINK AND BE SHOCKED=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSnruPrcU08