The relationship of a life time...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jake_from_state_farm
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jake_from_state_farm

Guest
I just started to date this wonderful woman, I have known for two years now, and I know for this to work we need to put god in the middle. I have never tried putting god in the middle of any of my relationships...but for some reason I have a passion to put him in this one... I don't know why. so can someone help me? maybe explain some ways to get him in the middle? For some reason, I feel like this girl is very different from the rest. I can not think of anything but her, but I know I also must think of god as well to make this new and exciting relationship bloom. The same way it did with god and I's relationship. what do you think? leave a comment below. have a wonderful day..and thank you.


God bless.
 
Hi Jake
Great that you have found and dated this girl for awhile now. You wanted to put God in between you and the girl. Why not put God first by what Mathew 6:33 Seek yee first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you. (Including this girl, hope that she does not take God place in your life.)
All the best!!!!
Risen
 
Risen;bt9892 said:
Hi Jake
Great that you have found and dated this girl for awhile now. You wanted to put God in between you and the girl. Why not put God first by what Mathew 6:33 Seek yee first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you. (Including this girl, hope that she does not take God place in your life.)
All the best!!!!
Risen


Thank you, but I kinda wanted to know how​ to...I am really new at putting him in my relationships, so I dont have a clue...
 
A true love for a woman comes from God. You share that with the woman that you love. Let all of your words flow from God's heart into the heart of the woman that you love. For this to work in a relationship she must pray for this as well. God is love, base your relationship on this and you will do well. Go to church together. Pray together. Do things together. Oh, getting her flowers every so often helps to. Jake, this requires prayer. It is possible that you and her have been praying along these lines all along but separated from each other. The Lord can quicken your relationship in a hurry so be prepared to be overwhelmed with tender loving care. Do the same for her Jake, from State Farm. Your voice is hideous by the way but I am sure that she will overlook this little quirk. One other little thing - accept the woman that she is and do not try to change her. Positive refinement for the both of you can only come from God so you must practice a certain degree of tolerance and consideration for each other.