The Renewal

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

DeeGee

Dec 31, 2021
I've been listening to/watching The Renewal all day. Many of the speakers have been excellent and very encouraging.

Dec 22, 2021
I've watched off and on and find it sickening, a display of how Pentecostal emotionalism has so much displaced biblical practice in so-called Christianity! The only reason I've even bothered was to see what that false prophet Jonathan Cahn looks and sounds like.

I had been studying how prophets and priests in Israel of old were liars and I thought of a verse I read just yesterday:

"An appalling thing, an outrage, has appeared in this land: prophets prophesy lies and priests are in league with them, and my people love to have it so! How will you fare at the end of it all?" (Jer 5:30-31, REB)

DeeGee

Dec 31, 2021
I really liked Carter Conlon's message.

Jan 5, 2022
"A higher plane," hehe
www.youtube.com
I've watched off and on and find it sickening, a display of how Pentecostal emotionalism has so much displaced biblical practice in so-called Christianity! The only reason I've even bothered was to see what that false prophet Jonathan Cahn looks and sounds like.

I had been studying how prophets and priests in Israel of old were liars and I thought of a verse I read just yesterday:

"An appalling thing, an outrage, has appeared in this land: prophets prophesy lies and priests are in league with them, and my people love to have it so! How will you fare at the end of it all?" (Jer 5:30-31, REB)
I'm curious as to your thoughts on Cahn. What makes him a false prophet? I read a couple of his books once but I'm not very familiar with all his teachings or... ministry, if he's in ministry. Not really sure what he does (ministry or politics?). Honestly curious.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
Apparently someone didn't like it. It's been taken down by YouTube.

Cahn thrives on extra-Biblical nonsense that has nothing to do with salvation or living a Godly life. He preys on people's emotions by warning about one disaster or another that never seems to materialize. He skews the facts to make things seem more sensational than they are. For example see my posts #62 & #64 here: https://christianchat.com/bible-dis...ing-a-pagan-nation.201597/page-4#post-4662466

Jan 5, 2022
"A higher plane," hehe
www.youtube.com
Apparently someone didn't like it. It's been taken down by YouTube.

Cahn thrives on extra-Biblical nonsense that has nothing to do with salvation or living a Godly life. He preys on people's emotions by warning about one disaster or another that never seems to materialize. He skews the facts to make things seem more sensational than they are. For example see my posts #62 & #64 here: https://christianchat.com/bible-dis...ing-a-pagan-nation.201597/page-4#post-4662466
Thanks for these sources, friend! Yes, there's a lot of fearmongering around and it's often being used directly by the Enemy's people. It's a fine line between fearmongering and warning others. I'll definitely consider these things you have shared.

Ah, man, I just saw the photo you posted of the back of one of his books. He's flashing an illuminati/occult hand sign in the author pic.
http://snippits-and-slappits.blogspot.com/2013/03/codex-magica-chapter-15.html

^ I'm not endorsing this site, it was just the first one I found summarizing the hand on chin sign.

DeeGee

Dec 31, 2021
I didn't see/hear much of Jonathan Cahn's message. I do find that he always has a "prophetic message" for any of his events. :) However, his part was by no means the majority of the event. There were some speakers/artists that I took a break from, and there were others that I really enjoyed, such as the aforementioned Carter Conlon. His message was by far, for me, the best of the day. I appreciated the veterans' healing group, as well.

Jan 5, 2022
"A higher plane," hehe
www.youtube.com
I didn't see/hear much of Jonathan Cahn's message. I do find that he always has a "prophetic message" for any of his events. :) However, his part was by no means the majority of the event. There were some speakers/artists that I took a break from, and there were others that I really enjoyed, such as the aforementioned Carter Conlon. His message was by far, for me, the best of the day. I appreciated the veterans' healing group, as well.
I think my philosophy in mixed events like this is to take the benefit that is there to be taken. I can't really know the hearts of others when they appear to worship God, but I CAN worship and enjoy Him and His truth myself! :)

I try to give others the benefit of the doubt and be discerning when I listen to the things they say. ("try the spirits") In this confusing world sometimes that is all you can do! ;)

I'm glad you had an uplifting time.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
Thanks for these sources, friend! Yes, there's a lot of fearmongering around and it's often being used directly by the Enemy's people. It's a fine line between fearmongering and warning others. I'll definitely consider these things you have shared.

Ah, man, I just saw the photo you posted of the back of one of his books. He's flashing an illuminati/occult hand sign in the author pic.
http://snippits-and-slappits.blogspot.com/2013/03/codex-magica-chapter-15.html

^ I'm not endorsing this site, it was just the first one I found summarizing the hand on chin sign.
Wow, a lot of people do use this sign. Makes you wonder.

Jan 5, 2022
"A higher plane," hehe
www.youtube.com
Wow, a lot of people do use this sign. Makes you wonder.
Here's a more comprehensive list:
https://www.illuminatirex.com/illuminati-signs/

There are a couple dozen of these, many are Freemasonic or occult mystery school in origin.

This is the best expose of Freemasonry I have encountered:

Long but worth watching at least once. I probably need to watch it again for the third time.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

There are a couple dozen of these, many are Freemasonic or occult mystery school in origin.

Long but worth watching at least once. I probably need to watch it again for the third time.
Yes, I watched that, 5 hours, but from then on you will know what this is.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
I don't believe there's one massive conspiracy with everyone on the same page and in touch with one another. However, Satan's plan is to rule the world and he's bringing together all the elements to make it possible. Everyone involved in this is in general agreement though their methods may vary. They all want a one-world order, preferably with them ruling and running things.

For a long time God's thwarted Satan's plan, but now I do believe the restrainer has been removed and things are progressing very quickly.

Jan 5, 2022
"A higher plane," hehe
www.youtube.com
I don't believe there's one massive conspiracy with everyone on the same page and in touch with one another. However, Satan's plan is to rule the world and he's bringing together all the elements to make it possible. Everyone involved in this is in general agreement though their methods may vary. They all want a one-world order, preferably with them ruling and running things.

For a long time God's thwarted Satan's plan, but now I do believe the restrainer has been removed and things are progressing very quickly.
Mostly agree. I think the restrainer is the Holy Spirit and God's people. The restrainer hasn't been entirely removed yet, but God's people aren't doing their part by being light and salt.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021

This is an excellent presentation. I'm about two hours in; I'll have to watch the rest tomorrow.

I was surprised to see it's not that old. It has a lot of up-to-date information.

Joe Schimmel presented a lot of this in his coverage of some of the more recent musicians in They Sold Their Souls for Rock n' Roll, but not as detailed.

Jan 5, 2022
"A higher plane," hehe
www.youtube.com
This is an excellent presentation. I'm about two hours in; I'll have to watch the rest tomorrow.

I was surprised to see it's not that old. It has a lot of up-to-date information.

Joe Schimmel presented a lot of this in his coverage of some of the more recent musicians in They Sold Their Souls for Rock n' Roll, but not as detailed.
Yes, I think it was released in early 2021. I watched it shortly after it came out and have been sharing it everywhere I can ever since.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
Childs says in the video his life is probably in danger and would tend to agree. He's completely blown Freemasonry's cover to smithereens.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
Some may recall one of Alex Jones' earliest exploits was to infiltrate and video inside Bohemian Grove. In my opinion it was after this he basically lost his mind. I wonder if there's a connection? :unsure: