The reporting (tattling) thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sirk
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I've always believed that the OP is some kinda super mod in her (his) own thread, thats why I've never made a thread...because I'd ban everybody disagreeing with me;), and for some reason theres this little voice telling me that banning everybody isnt a good thing to do...right?:confused::p

Gracious, I've forgotten to report Blue for implying that Sirk is a self imposed mod...;)
 
in his own mind maybe.. lol.. i report jennymae for using the word gracious and report in the same sentence.. :p

I report blue for adding to scripture. Using report and gracious in the same sentence is not a sin....making up rules is. I report you for this most maliciously maligned malignant misuse of morality.
 
I report blue for adding to scripture. Using report and gracious in the same sentence is not a sin....making up rules is. I report you for this most maliciously maligned malignant misuse of morality.

i report Sirk because use of the words gracious and report is NOT biblical..
 
Well, I do declare that I will report Blue for using the word "always"
 
I report all of you girls for proving my point that you like threads like this cuz girls love drama. Dare I report you as .......drama queens? Oh yes, rest assured, I went there.
 
I report Justin Bieber for not being able to sing. :(

Is that okay to do Sirk?
 
I report Justin Bieber for not being able to sing. :(

Is that okay to do Sirk?

absolutley. And thank you for leading these ladies in proper etiquette of reporting things. They have much to learn.