The Riddle of a troubled Spirit: Can you guess who it belongs too?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marksman
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Marksman

Guest
At one point, I could understand it, I supported it. It was simple, until it had to be done to those I held closest to me. But even then, I could pull it off, as I believed firmly I had the approval the one who is the First and the Last, he who is to come.

The earlier years were defining. And in a way , is still who I am. I knew that he was the Alpha and the Omega, The beginning and the end. But what I had yet to understand, was that he wasn't alone. That there was someone else who made up his being. And I, like so many ancient Jews and Pharisees of old, considered the concept blasphemy to his holy throne.