Seems it is all covered except that pesky fourth one. Very few seem to want to accept it.
Well actually the Sabbath is covered in the NT. (Please finish reading before you start writing your next post
)
Hebrews 8:1-13
Now the main point in what has been said
is this: we have such a high priest, who has taken His seat at the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens, [SUP]
2 [/SUP]a minister in the sanctuary and in the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, not man. [SUP]
3 [/SUP]For every high priest is appointed to offer both gifts and sacrifices; so it is necessary that this
high priest also have something to offer. [SUP]
4 [/SUP]Now if He were on earth, He would not be a priest at all, since there are those who offer the gifts according to the Law; [SUP]
5 [/SUP]who serve a copy and shadow of the heavenly things, just as Moses was warned
by God when he was about to erect the tabernacle; for, “See,” He says, “that you make all things according to the pattern which was shown you on the mountain.” [SUP]
6 [/SUP]But now He has obtained a more excellent ministry, by as much as He is also the mediator of a better covenant, which has been enacted on better promises.
[SUP]
7 [/SUP]For if that first
covenant had been faultless, there would have been no occasion sought for a second. [SUP]
8 [/SUP]For finding fault with them, He says,
“Behold, days are coming, says the Lord,
When I will effect a new covenant
With the house of Israel and with the house of Judah;
[SUP]9 [/SUP]Not like the covenant which I made with their fathers
On the day when I took them by the hand
To lead them out of the land of Egypt;
For they did not continue in My covenant,
And I did not care for them, says the Lord.
[SUP]
10 [/SUP]“For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel
After those days, says the Lord:
I will put My laws into their minds,
And I will write them on their hearts.
And I will be their God,
And they shall be My people.
[SUP]
11 [/SUP]“And they shall not teach everyone his fellow citizen,
And everyone his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’
For all will know Me,
From the least to the greatest of them.
[SUP]
12 [/SUP]“For I will be merciful to their iniquities,
And I will remember their sins no more.”
[SUP]13 [/SUP]When He said, “A new
covenant,”
He has made the first obsolete. But whatever is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to disappear.
Exodus 31:12-14
[SUP]
12 [/SUP]The Lord spoke to Moses, saying, [SUP]
13 [/SUP]“But as for you,
speak to the sons of Israel, saying, ‘
You shall surely observe My sabbaths; for this is a sign between Me and you (Israel) throughout your generations, that you may know that I am the Lord who sanctifies you.
[SUP]
14 [/SUP]Therefore you are to observe the sabbath, for
it is holy to you.
But as I said to you before, meet on Saturday, just understand that we are not under the law:
Romans 14:5-23
[SUP]5 [/SUP]One person regards one day above another, another regards every day alike.
Each person must be fully convinced in his own mind. [SUP]
6 [/SUP]He who observes the day, observes it for the Lord, and he who eats, does so for the Lord, for he gives thanks to God; and he who eats not, for the Lord he does not eat, and gives thanks to God. [SUP]
7 [/SUP]For not one of us lives for himself, and not one dies for himself; [SUP]
8 [/SUP]for if we live, we live for the Lord, or if we die, we die for the Lord; therefore whether we live or die, we are the Lord’s. [SUP]
9 [/SUP]For to this end Christ died and lived again, that He might be Lord both of the dead and of the living.
[SUP]
10 [/SUP]But you, why do you judge your brother? Or you again, why do you regard your brother with contempt? For we will all stand before the judgment seat of God. [SUP]
11 [/SUP]For it is written,
“As I live, says the Lord, every knee shall bow to Me,
And every tongue shall give praise to God.”
[SUP]
12 [/SUP]So then each one of us will give an account of himself to God.
[SUP]
13 [/SUP]Therefore let us not judge one another anymore, but rather determine this—
not to put an obstacle or a stumbling block in a brother’s way. [SUP]
14 [/SUP]I know and am convinced in the Lord Jesus that
nothing is unclean in itself; but to him who thinks anything to be unclean, to him it is unclean. [SUP]
15 [/SUP]For if because of food your brother is hurt, you are no longer walking according to love. Do not destroy with your food him for whom Christ died. [SUP]
16 [/SUP]
Therefore do not let what is for you a good thing be spoken of as evil; [SUP]
17 [/SUP]
for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but
righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. [SUP]
18 [/SUP]
For he who in this way serves Christ is acceptable to God and approved by men.[SUP]19 [/SUP]So then we pursue the things which make for peace and the building up of one another.
[SUP]20 [/SUP]Do not tear down the work of God for the sake of food. All things indeed are clean, but they are evil for the man who eats and gives offense.
[SUP]21 [/SUP]It is good not to eat meat or to drink wine, or
to do anything by which your brother stumbles. [SUP]
22 [/SUP]The faith which you have, have as your own conviction before God. Happy is he who does not condemn himself in what he approves. [SUP]
23 [/SUP]But he who doubts is condemned if he eats, because
his eating is not from faith; and
whatever is not from faith is sin.
This, in my opinion, makes Sabbath observance wrong for some and Sunday worship wrong for others. But whether you worship Saturday or Sunday, do not "condemn" your brother for whom Christ died. Be convinced in your own mind that you are serving/glorifying God in the day that you regard above another. I personally do not push Sunday worship, since I don't see it supported any more than I see the Sabbath supported in the NT. They worshipped daily. Both sides are aware of this, yet "Very few seem to want to accept it". <Sorry, I just wanted to make a point - not intended to be harsh