The same power that raised Christ from the dead lives inside of...You.

• Thread starter hersecretrefuge
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hersecretrefuge

Romans 8:9-11 - “You, however, are controlled not by the sinful nature, but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ. But if Christ is inside of you, your body is dead because of sin, yet your spirit is alive because of righteousness. And if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead is living inside of you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit, who lives within you.”
There is power in Jesus and in His wondrous name to transform anyone, heal anyone, to save dying souls that are going to hell, bring millions to a knowledge of salvation, to bring nations to knees in repentance (asking for forgiveness), change your family life back at homeand Jesus wants to use YOU to do all this for His glory over all the powers of darkness!
Jeremiah 1:7-10 – “Do not say: ‘I am a youth’ for you shall go to all whom I send you, and whatever I command you, you shall speak. Do not be afraid of their faces, for I am with you to deliver youand the Lord put forth His hand and touched my mouth and said to me: ‘Behold, I have put My words in your mouth. I have this day set you over the nationsto root out and to pull down, to destroy and to throw down, to build and to plant.”

Here is some of the revelation that Smith Wigglesworth received from the Lord.
He was a true man of the Lord who flowed in healings, signs, wonders, and miracles.

“In the Word, new diseases are always surfacing, and doctors cannot identify them. A doctor said to me, ‘The science of medicine is in its infancy, and we doctors really have no confidence in our medicinewe are always experimenting.’ BUT THE MAN OF GOD DOES NOT EXPERIMENT! He knows, or ought to know, the mightiness of the Lord Jesus Christ. He is not, or should not be moved by outward observation but should get divine revelation of the mightiness of the name of Jesus and the power of His blood. If we exercise our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, he will come forth and get glory over all the powers of darkness.”
“The moment you pray the heavens are opened. If you have to wait for the heavens to be opened, something is wrong.”
“We must have the devotion and the confidence to believe that He will not fail and cannot fail. You will never get anywhere if you rely on your feelings, there is something a thousand times better than our own feelings and it’s the Living Word of God! There is a divine revelation within you and me that came when we were born above, this is real faith.”

Here are now some verses to study of the power of Christ inside of you!

· Romans 8:37
· Romans 8:9-11
· Matthew 8:16-17
· Psalm 66:3
· Psalm 68:35
· Micah 3:8
· Matthew 9: 6-8
· Luke 9: 1-6
· Luke 10:19-20
· Acts 1:7
· 1 Corinthians 4:20
· Ephesians 1:19-23
· Ephesians 6:10-12
· Philippians 3:10-11

H

hersecretrefuge

Once all this reading and head knowledge becomes real heart experiance, THINGS HAVE TO HAPPEN. Let the fire fall, let the winds blow, let the glory of the Lord fall.

Open heaven Jesus! Deeper outpouring of your Spirit!

A

Angel_Armies

I love the story of Smith Wigglesworth. He truly did live by the living word of God. There needs to be a generation of Smith Wigglesworths in America today.

Status
Not open for further replies.