The Satanic conspiracy to destroy America

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kaylagrl

Also what were your thoughts on that Sam Harris video. I feel like he has pretty balanced political opinions
Do you have a link? I wouldn't mind hearing it.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Do you have a link? I wouldn't mind hearing it.
he starts out talking about the capital riot and then he talks about how the media was biased and failed to acknowledge the BLM violence

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Through the Looking Glass

If we put together all the things we know to be true it tells a very incredible story. I am going to begin with Climate change but will end up with the Pandemic and the vaccine mandate.

1. Look at the wild weather today and no doubt many are going to say that this is due to Climate change, a theory that began to go viral in the 80s, had a big debate over it in the 90s and became generally accepted (at least in principal) in the last 20 years. This year we are having incredible floods all over the world, huge dust storms, very active hurricane season, lot of tornadoes, epic droughts and even hail during the summer. But there are a couple of issues that should be noted, considered and explained. First, as a result of the pandemic the amount of greenhouse gases put into the air in the last 18 months has decreased dramatically. So while we are seeing what appears to be "climate change" accelerating at a phenomenal rate it is happening at the same time that the exhaust of greenhouse gases is decreasing at an equally phenomenal rate. The second issue is that all of our dire predictions concerning climate change like Florida being underwater by the year 2000 have not come true, have not even come close to coming true. Yet no one was predicting this wild weather we are seeing this year so that is exceeding all expectations and predictions. We'll come back to this point.

2. The Earth's axis has begun to wobble dramatically this year. That is a very big deal and could explain hail in the summer and people wearing shorts in Alaska in the Springtime. The explanation we have been given is that as the ice melts it is causing this. This seems to be absurd for several reasons. First, we have had GPS for 20 years and the ice has been melting for that time as well. Surely as the ice melted we would have noticed this and scientists would have predicted this. Neither are true.

3. Meanwhile the Earth's magnetic field is also weakening and shifting rapidly. This has happened in the past, that is true, but there is no explanation given why. It would be an incredible coincidence if something that happens every 100,000 years just happened to take place the same year our axis of rotation began to wobble and our weather went berserk.

4. Earthquakes have become much more frequent and more powerful. There are two ways to look at earthquakes, you can simply count the number, say all those worldwide that are 2.5 or greater on the Richter scale. On average the world had about 10 per day. This year we are averaging about 50 per day, in the last 24 hours we had 54. The other way you can look at it is by power. A 3.5 is ten times more powerful than 2.5, 4.5 is 100xs more powerful, a 5.5 is 1000x more powerful, and a 6.5 is 10,000 times more powerful. In the last 24 hours we have had 12 Earthquakes that are 4.5 to 6.5 in power. So we are having a 500% increase in the frequency of earthquakes and at least 500% increase in the power if not more. You can't explain that with climate change.

5. We are also seeing an increase in volcanic activity with 26 active volcanoes at this moment. You can't explain that with climate change.

6. Schumann resonance is a very interesting phenomenon similar to playing a guitar. When you strum the strings the vibrations will cause the guitar to vibrate and that is why there is that hole cut in the guitar. That will limit the size of the sound waves and create a resonant frequency. In the same way when the Earth's atmosphere is bombarded with radiation from the sun it causes the atoms and molecules to vibrate and because of the size of the Earth and the atmosphere you get a resonant frequency for the Earth. We call that the Schumann resonance and we thought it was a constant at 7.83 Hz, but recently it has spiked up to 15 or even 25 Hz. Also the power is off the charts, our standard graphs anticipated spikes in amplitude, yet these spikes on a daily basis are off the chart. You cannot explain this with climate change.

7. There is something else very strange about the energy coming into the Earth. The NOAA (National oceanic and atmospheric association) monitors the Sun with special satellites. What is very weird is that this guages the amount of energy coming to Earth from the Sun and it has been recording total solar eclipses that they don't explain. If the moon steps in front of the sun (during an new moon) it will cause a very small area of the earth to experience a total solar eclipse and receive 0 energy for a few minutes. We know that whatever this object is it cannot be the moon and we also know that is very likely that this object is much, much larger than the moon or else is much, much closer than the moon. You cannot explain that with climate change.

8. Now this raises a whole new problem, why is the Main Stream media so silent about something that is obviously so huge? A large object bigger than the moon or closer than the moon, either way it can explain all 7 items on this list. In fact this object that we have so much evidence of is a much better explanation of the first item and the second item than climate change is, and since climate change doesn't explain the other five it is much better at explaining those as well. Also instead of having 6 huge coincidences and 1 point without any explanation, we have one object without any coincidences. Occam's razor, keep it simple.

9. But now we have more "coincidences". The US sent out a special deep solar system probe in 1972 to find an object that appeared to be disturbing the orbits of Neptune, Uranus, and Pluto. In 1979 the US moved Plum Island a secure bioweapons lab located on an island more than a hundred miles from the shore in order to protect us in the event of a leak, they moved that to Kansas? There is no valid explanation given for that move. Russia began work in the 1980s on a 400 square mile underground city in the Ural mountains, and the US also built 130 underground military bases, like cities, connected by Mag-lev trains. The only reason to build cities underground is to prepare for some cataclysmic event.

10. But guess what, if Warren Buffet buys $100 million worth of stock it is front page news, people see that as investment advice. We assume these billionaires know what they are doing and pay attention to them when they do something like that. Well, Forbes published an article saying that "Billionaire bunkers" have increased in sales by 2,000%. Billionaires can choose to live wherever they want. Why would they want to live underground? Why is this not considered "investment advise" and front page news?

11. So why exactly has the news been so silent on all this? They are focused on "climate change" a theory that really took off a decade after the US discovered this approaching planet that would cause apocalyptic events on Earth.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Through the Looking Glass, part 2

12. However, if the US has known about this for the last 40+ years what is the plan? They have built underground bunkers for the government and for billionaires, but what about the rest of us? Well first of all in 2003 Bush met with the leaders of all the nations and advised them of this, so one part of the plan is for all countries to build their own bunkers. But this is where the Pandemic comes in, I think this is part of the plan.

13. We know that the pandemic was made in a bioweapons lab, and that this lab was partially funded by the US. We also know that Fauci was fully involved with this lab but never said a word about it to Trump. When Trump wanted to shut down flights to and from China Fauci was against it. When scientists said this could become a pandemic they were mocked and ridiculed. When Trump said we could use HCQ to treat it Fauci said you couldn't and claimed studies proved this (there were no studies and he was lying). We also know that Cuomo and Whitmer both put sick people back into nursing homes and that increased the numbers who died significantly even though there were plenty of hospital beds in field hospitals set up in NYC and the Mercy ship sent to NYC. We know that Fauci claimed Cuomo was the gold standard of how to deal with this and accused Desantis of being anti science. We also know the death totals were greatly inflated and that was the basis for shutting down the economy and the schools. We also know they are using the goal of reopening the economy and the schools as a reason to mandate an experimental vaccine for everyone. These are the facts.

14. Based on what we know about the Pandemic it is not a stretch to conclude that the goal was the vaccine. Most people think we get a disease and that motivates people to make a cure. In this case it looks like they made a vaccine and then created the pandemic to motivate people to take the vaccine. And so now we must enter the bizarro world on the other side of the looking glass.

15. This catastrophic event is tied to a planet that has an elliptical orbit that brings it by the Earth every 3,600 years. It may have been the reason for Noah's flood and it may have been the reason for all those strange events in Exodus including the Red Sea parting. But interestingly, what also happened those two times is the existing power was overthrown. It caused a "great reset". Noah was given a new covenant for government, and Moses was given a new covenant for human government. This catastrophic event does not wipe out all people, rather it wipes out human government. If you destroy human government then what do you have left? Farmers and mechanics will be king. There are a number of jobs that would be very valuable but politician and lawyer don't make the list. We also don't need CEO's, CFO's, accountants, or the IRS. The people in power stand to lose everything. The mark of the beast is a desperate attempt by a satanic system to hold onto power.

16. People get very confused by money and that is by design. So let's make this real simple, which is better to have a million dollars or to have the printing press that prints money? If you want to be powerful you need to have the printing press, one world government will be the most powerful and having the one world government's printing press would be the greatest power.

17. Second, what is the "all seeing eye"? Knowledge is power. If I can track every person on earth, I control whether or not they can get a job, whether or not they get paid, whether or not they can buy lunch, then that is real power. Having a printing press is great, but being able to control every single person's bank account, that is awesome power. That is the mark of the Beast, awesome power.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Wow, it might not be rocket science but apparently to you it is. We had smallpox for thousands of years. Many people developed natural immunity and this never would have been eliminated had it not been for natural immunity. Once we had an attenuated virus vaccine (not the same as an mRNA vaccine) that had been tested for 12 years and shown to be effective we were able to go into "flare ups" where three people in a community have this and then vaccinate everyone in the community. True, an effective vaccine has been shown to stamp out "spot fires" of some contagious virus that flares up somewhere. That said --

Never, not once, not ever, have we eliminated a pandemic with a vaccine, every single pandemic in human history has died out due to people developing immunity as a result of recovering from being infected.
How ignorant are you? In order to have natural immunity, you have to survive. And 300 million people died from smallpox even after the vaccine was created. It takes a while to vaccinate a few billion people. Before the vaccine, 1 in 13 deaths was from smallpox. So your argument is simply false.

Smallpox was a huge problem. It killed 30% of it's victims. A massive vaccination program eliminated it. You should take some history lessons before posting. It's not like there is no information.

Polio could be just as easily eliminated. Some cultures resist vaccination so polio still circulates in some communities. People who suffered from polio and recovered are finding that the symptoms are returning as they get older. So best not to get it in the first place.

Did you know that the smallpox vaccine was the first created? Did you know that the creator noticed that women who milked cows did not catch smallpox? They caught a disease called cowpox that gave them some immunity against smallpox. I learned this stuff in high school, nearly 60 years ago.

mRNA vaccines are safer than attenuated viruses. I've had both. The old kind made me as sick as if I'd had the flu.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Ahhh, I see you agree with the whole eugenics about executing mentally challenged and the naive. Adolf would be so proud of you.

Not refusing to acknowledge it, I am checking the stories. There is too much to go through. I find one story of an airline stewardess who wanted to duck tape a mask on a toddler. I find others where police drag elementary school kids out of school for failing to follow the mask mandate. So much to go through, give me a chance, I expect at some point I might find the story the author is referring to.
I always want to duct tape a toddler's mouth shut, especially on a plane.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
How ignorant are you?
Wow, before becoming so insulting why not read what I wrote. I specifically used the term "pandemic". Yes, we have had deadly contagious diseases, and yes vaccines have been a great help in dealing with them. However, the fact remains, never once in human history has a Pandemic been stopped with a vaccine. Instead what happens is people survive and when they do they have immunity.

As for the "30% of its victims" how do you know who those were? Are you saying that 30% of those who were hospitalized? We know from our massive testing of Covid that 80% of the people who got it had no idea, they had no symptoms. So let's talk about "ignorance" when it comes to a transmissible disease. Viral load is a key component. One person gets a full blown sneeze in their face while standing in line at the grocery store. That person gets a huge viral load, goes to the hospital a few days later and is lucky to survive. The guy standing four feet behind him in line gets sick but doesn't have to go to the hospital. The person who gets in this line 5 minutes later gets exposed and develops immunity without ever knowing they were sick.

So let's return to your 30% number. Did 30% of the world's population die? No so lets make sure our "ignorant" people who are reading this do not get the wrong impression. We have had smallpox for 3,000 years, our plan to "eradicate" it began in 1959 and by 1977 it had essentially been eradicated. Now we didn't even start that plan until we had an effective vaccine (something we do not have for Covid19).

So yes, let's not be "ignorant" here. We first started working on a vaccine for smallpox in 1796, we had an effective vaccine in 1801, and 158 years later we actually thought we had a shot of eradicating it which only took the world another 20 years.

So I will repeat myself using small words because there are some very ignorant people these days posting inflammatory and insulting fascist ideology.

1. No pandemic in human history has ever been eliminated with a vaccine.

2. Every pandemic in human history has died out due to natural immunity from people who recover from the disease.

3. Diseases that mutate will naturally mutate to less virulent strains. Social distancing, good hygiene and allowing sick people to stay home until they get better is the best way to facilitate this process.

4. The Smallpox vaccine is not the same as the Covid19 vaccine. The Smallpox vaccine was based off of the observation that people who worked with cows were immune. They exposed people to a vaccine based on a less virulent strain and yes, it provided immunity to the more deadly strain. That is where we got the concept of a vaccine giving you immunity to a disease. The Covid19 "vaccine" does not give you immunity. There are new strains for which it does not provide any protection at all.

5. Where does this 30% of people who got it died from it come from? In the US from 1900 to 1932 we had anywhere from 25,000 to 110,000 cases nationwide. This means in the very worst year we had a little more than 30,000 deaths from smallpox in the US. We average about 30-50,000 deaths a year from the Flu. So the very worst year for Smallpox in US history was like an average year for the flu.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Through the looking Glass, part 3

What is the point? In the first two posts I presented observable facts, but in this post I am going to draw some conclusions from these facts based on the Lord's word Luke 6:45 A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.

1st Some conclusions about Dr. Fauci. 2019 would have been the perfect time for Fauci to tell Trump "I know some people at the Wuhan lab, let me see what they know about this". He didn't. Instead he helped facilitate and spread disinformation to obfuscate the Wuhan involvement. He also lied about a report that showed HCQ should not be used and even made it very difficult on doctors who tried to prescribe it. He also said that Cuomo was the gold standard of how to deal with this when Cuomo's actions look to be criminal. I don't believe an incompetent person could have made all these mistakes, rather I think Dr. Fauci has acted intentionally to make the pandemic worse than it had to be and to use that as a basis to promote fear, the shutting down of the economy and the shutting down of school.

The actions that he took promotes the destruction of the US (which I will go into in a second) and it promotes a one world government. The WHO took center stage on this, multinational corporations took center stage, while the nationalists in the US took the loss.

Fauci was held up by the Main Stream media, anyone who disagreed with him was censored by big Tech, and he was embraced by Biden's administration. All these ones despised the nationalist policies of Trump and instead have acted to undermine the US interests. The border has been thrown open, all of our weapons were given over to the Taliban who in turn has shared them with Iran, our economy is on the brink of a free fall, the government is passing spending bills that are absurd and if passed will bankrupt us, and Biden's promise to stamp out Covid and "honor the science" is nothing but a mirage. What Biden's administration has accomplished in just eight months cannot be attributed to incompetence, no I conclude this is willful malice.

People need to admit that in this country we have globalists who want one world government and we have nationalists who want the USA to remain a separate and independent nation. Think about the NBA, the market in China is potentially four times that of the US. If they had a World Basketball Association the market could be 20x that of the US. Think of the advertisers, wouldn't you rather have a billion people watching your game than to just have ten million?

CRT has been specifically designed to split the country on racial lines. Whoever designed it is a racist because for most Americans it is idiotic. In a large family with several siblings, several in laws, a whole bunch of aunts, uncles, and cousins, you are going to have a hodgepodge of races. They get together on family holidays, they go to integrated schools, have friends from all over the world, go to church with people from all over the world, have coworkers from all over the world. The vast majority of Americans do not want to return to segregation and racists policies. School boards are erupting over this. The fact is these things are not democratic, they do not reflect the will of the people, they reflect the will of those who want to divide and conquer.

Who has become the number one enemy? It is conservative evangelical christians. I don't say "christians" because that is far too vague. The pope has positioned the Catholic church as a "universal" church for all faiths. He has even said that the only group that is a problem are the Evangelical Christians. He has no issue with pagans, or atheists, or Buddhists, but Evangelical Christians, those are the ones he condemns. He is aligning the Roman Catholic church with this one world government. If you eliminate the conservative Christians in the US then there will be nothing left to prevent a one world government. No doubt there are very strong and committed Christians all over the world, but in China, in India, in Russia, in Indonesia they are so repressed it won't matter. The only country with a strong enough Evangelical voice to restrain 7.5 billion people is the US.

There are many people who claim to be Christian, but do they believe the Bible is the word of God? Do they believe abortion is murder? Do they believe Jesus is Lord? If you believe Jesus is Lord and the Bible is the word of God you don't say that we can ignore this verse and that verse, and that the book is out of date, and we keep the parts we like and disregard the parts we don't. You have those who declare that Jesus is Lord, and then you have an even larger number who should be called "the departed" or "the apostasy". This is the separation that is going on right now, those who belong to Jesus, they are marked by the blood of Christ. They are going to "come out of her", come out of the satanic Babylonian system. Therefore the Antichrist will mark those that belong to him with the mark of the beast. Everyone has to decide whose side they are on. Some will proudly and maybe even obnoxiously proclaim that they belong to Jesus. Others don't want to make waves and they will keep quiet to get along, but the Lord will not allow that. They too will ultimately have to make a choice: the blood of Christ on the mark of the beast, there is salvation in only one of those.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
It's my understanding that the Haitians are fleeing a civil war which would give them legal right to seek asylum

Cabrillo

Sep 6, 2021
It seems to me that so many people are so nationalistic that they care more about the USA than they care about God's law. I'm a Christian first. I love God and his word more than this nation which will be blown away when Jesus returns. We the people have become Idolistic, adulterous, child immolators. Not to mention Sorcery addicted, homo loving, hedonistic, TV worshiping, greedy, planet defiling, atheistic deniers of God.

Don't get mad at me. If you deny it you aren't paying attention. Or you're lying. In some circles d.e.n.i.a.l. is an acronym for; 'don't even know I'm lying. Aka, confabulation! We should try and be "In the world not of the world". Life is short but our souls are eternal.

General Booth said; "What is the use of preaching the Gospel to men whose whole attention is concentrated upon a mad, desperate struggle to keep themselves alive?"

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
We the people have become Idolistic, adulterous, child immolators. Not to mention Sorcery addicted, homo loving, hedonistic, TV worshiping, greedy, planet defiling, atheistic deniers of God.
Genesis 18:20 Then the Lord said, “The outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah is so great and their sin so grievous 21 that I will go down and see if what they have done is as bad as the outcry that has reached me. If not, I will know.” 22 The men turned away and went toward Sodom, but Abraham remained standing before the Lord. 23 Then Abraham approached him and said: “Will you sweep away the righteous with the wicked? 24 What if there are fifty righteous people in the city? Will you really sweep it away and not spare the place for the sake of the fifty righteous people in it? 25 Far be it from you to do such a thing—to kill the righteous with the wicked, treating the righteous and the wicked alike. Far be it from you! Will not the Judge of all the earth do right?” 26 The Lord said, “If I find fifty righteous people in the city of Sodom, I will spare the whole place for their sake.” 27 Then Abraham spoke up again: “Now that I have been so bold as to speak to the Lord, though I am nothing but dust and ashes, 28 what if the number of the righteous is five less than fifty? Will you destroy the whole city for lack of five people?” “If I find forty-five there,” he said, “I will not destroy it.” 29 Once again he spoke to him, “What if only forty are found there?” He said, “For the sake of forty, I will not do it.” 30 Then he said, “May the Lord not be angry, but let me speak. What if only thirty can be found there?” He answered, “I will not do it if I find thirty there.” 31 Abraham said, “Now that I have been so bold as to speak to the Lord, what if only twenty can be found there?” He said, “For the sake of twenty, I will not destroy it.” 32 Then he said, “May the Lord not be angry, but let me speak just once more. What if only ten can be found there?” He answered, “For the sake of ten, I will not destroy it.”

2021 is all about letting the whole world see that what the USA has done is as bad as the outcry concerning it. The Senate was given an opportunity to show that we had 50 righteous on January 6th and failed. State legislators, governors and Attorney generals had an opportunity to show we had 40 righteous and they failed. The DOJ, FBI and Joint chiefs of staff had an opportunity to show they had thirty righteous and they failed. The Mainstream media had an opportunity to show there were 20 righteous and they failed. The Supreme court and the various appellate courts had a chance to show we had 10 righteous and they failed. God has determined to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
God has determined to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah.
This is quite true and very sobering. There is no righteousness in the land anymore. Satan and his demons have taken full control of the government (federal, state, and local) and monsters are in control. Lawlessness has become the law, the Constitution is dead, the rule of law is dead, and nobody cares about the protests against forced vaccinations. The only remedy would have been the arrest and execution of all the evildoers, but that will not happen. Is execution sanctioned by God? Absolutely.

Icedaisey

Jul 19, 2021
he starts out talking about the capital riot and then he talks about how the media was biased and failed to acknowledge the BLM violence
BLM gathered in protest at the White House when President Trump was in office and during the pandemic. No masks, no "social distancing". Were they dispersed? No. Did they have a "permit" to be there? Likely not.

These 6 Corporations Control 90% Of The Media In America

It would be "racist" to recognize BLM's terrorist activities. This is the season of, blame the "privileged" white people as we black people adopt the perpetual victim profile and insure our own privileged class as victims.

I watched a news interview of an elderly woman who claimed to have marched all the way to D.C in order to get Biden to sign an official decree. Make June, "Juneteenth", to recognize the era of black slavery in America. He did sign. What he didn't do was acknowledge that free blacks owned black slaves. Because while that is history, it would be wrong to tell the truth in present day America.

This woman concluded her claim to being the progenitor of Juneteenth in that way by stealing from BLM's, racist forewarning/Slogan. "Because all lives can't matter until black lives matter."
Fools!
Her steal was, "Because no one is free until all people are free." :oops: Odd. I'm not a field ni**er! My grandparents weren't house Ni**er's. I don't live my life in chains. I have a job, a vehicle, a house that we own together. No master in the house. I vote, well I use to before November 2020 proves that was a lie.

What's happening in America now is a de-evolution. We're being led to believe we need to regress mentally in order to progress socially.
Anti-matter.
We watch fools, uneducated racists, proudly claim to be members of the "Cancel Culture". Because they're so uneducated as to be led to think their movement is novel. When it's not. The Nazi's boasted a cancel culture. So too did ISIS. Pol Pot did too. Stalin. Dictators through history exercised a cancel culture. Destroying the evidences of the past thinking that would erase the reality that afforded them their present day.

CC fools in this country tear down Civil War memorials. If it wasn't for the Civil War I'd be someone's property today. And guess what? Abraham Lincoln is next on their hit list. I wonder if Biden and the colored felon beside him will allow that? Probably. Goodbye Lincoln Memorial. You're rubble in the name of progress.

BLM claim to be a global network. "Trained Marxists". BLM are a threat to blacks everywhere in America. I refuse to call myself an African-American, I'm an American! Period! https://www.yonkerstribune.com/2020...the-enemy-of-african-americans-by-leslie-taha

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
BLM gathered in protest at the White House when President Trump was in office and during the pandemic. No masks, no "social distancing". Were they dispersed? No. Did they have a "permit" to be there? Likely not.

These 6 Corporations Control 90% Of The Media In America

It would be "racist" to recognize BLM's terrorist activities. This is the season of, blame the "privileged" white people as we black people adopt the perpetual victim profile and insure our own privileged class as victims.

I watched a news interview of an elderly woman who claimed to have marched all the way to D.C in order to get Biden to sign an official decree. Make June, "Juneteenth", to recognize the era of black slavery in America. He did sign. What he didn't do was acknowledge that free blacks owned black slaves. Because while that is history, it would be wrong to tell the truth in present day America.

This woman concluded her claim to being the progenitor of Juneteenth in that way by stealing from BLM's, racist forewarning/Slogan. "Because all lives can't matter until black lives matter."
Fools!
Her steal was, "Because no one is free until all people are free." :oops: Odd. I'm not a field ni**er! My grandparents weren't house Ni**er's. I don't live my life in chains. I have a job, a vehicle, a house that we own together. No master in the house. I vote, well I use to before November 2020 proves that was a lie.

What's happening in America now is a de-evolution. We're being led to believe we need to regress mentally in order to progress socially.
Anti-matter.
We watch fools, uneducated racists, proudly claim to be members of the "Cancel Culture". Because they're so uneducated as to be led to think their movement is novel. When it's not. The Nazi's boasted a cancel culture. So too did ISIS. Pol Pot did too. Stalin. Dictators through history exercised a cancel culture. Destroying the evidences of the past thinking that would erase the reality that afforded them their present day.

CC fools in this country tear down Civil War memorials. If it wasn't for the Civil War I'd be someone's property today. And guess what? Abraham Lincoln is next on their hit list. I wonder if Biden and the colored felon beside him will allow that? Probably. Goodbye Lincoln Memorial. You're rubble in the name of progress.

BLM claim to be a global network. "Trained Marxists". BLM are a threat to blacks everywhere in America. I refuse to call myself an African-American, I'm an American! Period! https://www.yonkerstribune.com/2020...the-enemy-of-african-americans-by-leslie-taha
This is why I like Sam Harris because he's really good at restructuring an argument and showing you a different way to look at it it is political opinion seem to be pretty balanced. He seems to be a centrist

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
There are a lot of expendable people in this economy.

1. We don't need cashiers anymore. If people would simply buy online we can eliminate cashiers and stockers. Robots at Amazon.com can do the job.

2. We don't need mailmen. Of course email has reduced the mail greatly, but drones delivering packages from Amazon.com can eliminate the rest.

3. We don't need accountants, all of the standard work can be done with software, you might still want some auditors, but that is it.

4. Robots that clean the floor are reducing the amount of work a janitor needs to do so that we need fewer of them.

5. If we can force people to just get takeout from restaurants then we don't need waiters, hostesses, or busboys.

6. We can soon eliminate truck drivers and taxi drivers with self driving vehicles.

7. 3 d printers can eliminate a whole lot more jobs.

8. We definitely don't need retired people.

Basically all these people will be very upset when they learn they are no longer needed, maybe this "vaccine" is the most humane way to give them their termination notice.

"Come out of her my people"