The Save Login Information & Sign Right In Checkmark Box

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ATSTD

Well-known member
Feb 21, 2025
1,034
391
83
38
Long Beach, California
www.lnk.bio
I don't know if anyone else has this problem with their apps but I've noticed this for years; yet no one has said anything to Big Tech. Why is it that when ever you checkmark the box, that is next to either your username, phone number or email and password, in almost every app, never does what it says it's supposed to do and save your login information and immediately sign you in?

I understand that we are way past this technology now, with fingerprint and face scanning secure passcode technologies but why didn't the previous option that I mention never work? and did it ever work for? Or did you have to continue entering you login information? Specifically Amazon; because I think they still do this method.
 
I don't know if anyone else has this problem with their apps but I've noticed this for years; yet no one has said anything to Big Tech. Why is it that when ever you checkmark the box, that is next to either your username, phone number or email and password, in almost every app, never does what it says it's supposed to do and save your login information and immediately sign you in?

I understand that we are way past this technology now, with fingerprint and face scanning secure passcode technologies but why didn't the previous option that I mention never work? and did it ever work for? Or did you have to continue entering you login information? Specifically Amazon ; because I think they still do capcut for pc this method .
Yes i see this Sign Right In Checkmark Box