The Scheming of Bill Gates and Dr. Anthony Fauci-

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Firstly, let me say that I have no affinity for Gates or Fauci. However, I'd take everything with a grain of salt that comes from a far rightest propaganda rag like Bitchute and it's producer Ray Vahey.

Always look up the sources that try to malign or slander people. Remember, you can post anything you want on the internet, to include far right propaganda and lies.

Again, I'm not supporting Gates or Fauci. But you really gotta look at the source of the article/video that you posted. Ask yourself, "Do I trust ray vahey and his website 'The Bitchute'? Put everything in perspective.
 
No, "we don't gotta". That is for those who hold an outward form and lean on their own understanding.
The remnant of true believers takes everything to the Lord and Jesus did and modeled for us. This results in the remnant seeing the great end time deception unfolding and can act as the Watchman on the Wall.
best wishes :):coffee:(y):unsure:

If "WE" gotta do anything it is to realize the "right" in some people warped geography is actually the center, the "left" has gotten so wacko it no longer represents anything redeemable.
best wishes
 
  • Like
Reactions: Denis1011
I think it is foolish to underestimate these people, they aren't stupid. Likewise I think it is foolish that they underestimate God, He knows everything they have done and is a many steps ahead of them.
Yes it is, a lust for money becomes a lust for power, I have heard it taught.
They give no heed to their day of judgement?
best wishes:):coffee:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Denis1011 and ZNP
Firstly, let me say that I have no affinity for Gates or Fauci. However, I'd take everything with a grain of salt that comes from a far rightest propaganda rag like Bitchute and it's producer Ray Vahey.

Always look up the sources that try to malign or slander people. Remember, you can post anything you want on the internet, to include far right propaganda and lies.

Again, I'm not supporting Gates or Fauci. But you really gotta look at the source of the article/video that you posted. Ask yourself, "Do I trust ray vahey and his website 'The Bitchute'? Put everything in perspective.


I don't know anything about the video in question, but the above post was a superb effort at stuffing the maximal number of logical fallacies into the minimal number of words.

To determine whatever a video is, or is not, we would be required to actually examine the video... rather than complain about the place we found it.


Oh, and before I go, I need to remind everyone: disparaging me, or disparaging each other, or disparaging some video platform... simply does not affect logical processes in the least.

Take care everyone.
Have a lovely weekend.

.
 
I don't know anything about the video in question, but the above post was a superb effort at stuffing the maximal number of logical fallacies into the minimal number of words.

To determine whatever a video is, or is not, we would be required to actually examine the video... rather than complain about the place we found it.


Oh, and before I go, I need to remind everyone: disparaging me, or disparaging each other, or disparaging some video platform... simply does not affect logical processes in the least.

Take care everyone.
Have a lovely weekend.

.

Mr Spock would enjoy the logic in that...
 
  • Like
Reactions: PennEd
I think it is foolish to underestimate these people, they aren't stupid. Likewise I think it is foolish that they underestimate God, He knows everything they have done and is a many steps ahead of them.
There are degrees of punishment in Hell -- the Lake of Fire. So these evildoers will get their just desserts.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 49
I don't know anything about the video in question, but the above post was a superb effort at stuffing the maximal number of logical fallacies into the minimal number of words.

To determine whatever a video is, or is not, we would be required to actually examine the video... rather than complain about the place we found it.


Oh, and before I go, I need to remind everyone: disparaging me, or disparaging each other, or disparaging some video platform... simply does not affect logical processes in the least.

Take care everyone.
Have a lovely weekend.

.
long time , no see, best wishes friend
 
This was very informative Shittim.
Thank you for posting it.
Anyone who still trusts Gates & Fauci /Fausti, should consider whether or not they trust the Lord.
Glad you were blessed, please share as led or more preferably.
Holy Spirit guides in ALL truth, so many who claim to be Christian know not His voice or guidance, holding to an outward form, the fields are indeed white for harvest for those who are in relationship.
blessings
 
  • Like
Reactions: HealthAndHappiness
Glad you were blessed, please share as led or more preferably.
Holy Spirit guides in ALL truth, so many who claim to be Christian know not His voice or guidance, holding to an outward form, the fields are indeed white for harvest for those who are in relationship.
blessings
Amen!
 
Psalm 37:7 Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.
 
Got some good news and some bad news........1st...The bad news......Things are going to get worse before they get better.....Now.....The good news.......Things are getting worse!