The Seals, Simply put

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Grandpa

Jun 24, 2011
Remember, This is The Revelation of Jesus Christ, IN YOU! The Hope of Glory
It is the inworking of the Holy Spirit in each of us.

When the first seal was opened Christ the Lord rode into our earth conquering and to conquer. Under the second seal peace was taken from our earth through the conflict between flesh and spirit; the process of dethroning the natural man with the Adamic mind and nature commenced within us. At the opening of the third seal we experienced within the power of Passover and Pentecost as we began to feast on the life of the Lord and the richness of the Living Word in the power of the Holy Spirit. Through the activity of the fourth seal the old mind and nature were brought to death within our consciousness and experience through the many dealings, strippings, trials, testings, processings, and provings the Lord ordained for us. When the fifth seal is loosed we see our souls, or our soulical life, slain by the word of God and our testimony, under the altar of sacrifice, crying out for vindication and validation — travailing for the manifestation of our sonship unto creation. Then the sixth seal is broken and every outward thing we have trusted in, been associated with, and participated in is violently shaken and completely removed from our experience — our old heavens and our old earth with all they represent once and for all and forever pass away! Aren’t you glad! The hour of glory and honor is now at hand!

It should not be necessary for me to endeavor to convince any mind possessing spiritual understanding that the stage is now set for the sealing of God's sons, now to be raised up to the heights of glory, power, and dominion upon the pinnacle of the spiritual and heavenly mount Zion! This is but the natural RESULT of all that has gone before! So, my beloved, chapter seven is not by any means parenthetical — it is the expected effect, consequence, outcome, harvest, conclusion, and consummation of the breaking of the seals within ourselves, bringing forth the revelation of Jesus Christ!
This precise pattern may be observed throughout the Revelation, in the breaking of the seals, the sounding of the trumpets, and the pouring out of the vials. Each time you see what is called a “parenthesis” or an “interlude” in the Revelation, you should think instead of an outcome, consequence, or result. As you observe the events preceding the so-called parenthesis you will be able to see clearly how the events following are indeed the result or product of all that God has wrought! This is indeed a wonderful key to understanding the beautiful unfolding of God’s glorious plan and purpose in and through His called and chosen elect! How unspeakably marvelous this is!

I like it. Jesus says The Kingdom is at Hand. All the words that Jesus spoke were for the people, right now. Why wouldn't Revelations be a summary of what the Lord finished when He said "It is finished"? I don't claim to understand all of Revelations but what I do understand I know is for us, right now.

Oct 12, 2011
Grandpa, you must be blessed indeed.

To be able to appreciate and hear The Spirit of The Word.

Jesus told us 2,000 yrs. ago, that The kingdom of God is Within us,
and yet people still look for it's appearing as something that is still to come
by observation. And, still read Prophecies as they have'nt been fullfilled.

Mat 11:13For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.

Mat 11:14And if ye will receiveit,this is Elias, which was for to come.
Mat 11:15He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Rev 19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony (evidence given) of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

These things in the book of Revelation happened within our Lord first,
and now are happening within His body.

There is a fellowship of His sufferings that we are able to take part of
here and now, of course as He allows, that is so precious.

Php 3:8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,
Php 3:9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

Php 3:10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;

Php 3:11 If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.
Php 3:12 Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.

His Resurrection, His Sufferings, His Death, His Faith
these are the things we should be looking to, that we may partake of them
NOW.
Rom 8:17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
2Ti 2:12 If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:

Last edited:
E

eternally-gratefull

I like it. Jesus says The Kingdom is at Hand. All the words that Jesus spoke were for the people, right now. Why wouldn't Revelations be a summary of what the Lord finished when He said "It is finished"? I don't claim to understand all of Revelations but what I do understand I know is for us, right now.
Hey my friend. Salvation is for us, here and now. And we are blessed to be a part of thar "spiritual kingdom" Although we are left in this "earthly rhelm"

Scripture speaks of future events. Not only in the OT, But Christ himself spoke of the "end of days" and told us to be watch full. Paul also told us to do this.

Not all thing are spiritual. Many things are physical. The calamities spoken of in rev and in the old testament. The birth pangs spoken of By Christ. these are all real. To think they would not heppen is to ignore the warning of Christ (great tribulation)

The tribulation is called many things. The time of Jacob's trouble. That day of Gods wrath, are but a few I can think of. These are days when God will judge evel, and test mankind (also called a time of testing) These seals being broken and the calamities that happen on each one are physical things which will happen during these time periods.

I think it is dangerous to "spiritualize" these things or to say they are happening in us for a few reasons.

1. When this time comes. Those of us in Christ can know we only have to endure these things for a "short time" and can know the return of Christ is near.
2. Those who think they are right with god, or have not made a choice yet, can see these things, and God can use them (as he always does with prophesy) to make a decision, because they too know the time is short.

Grandpa

Jun 24, 2011
Hey my friend. Salvation is for us, here and now. And we are blessed to be a part of thar "spiritual kingdom" Although we are left in this "earthly rhelm"

Scripture speaks of future events. Not only in the OT, But Christ himself spoke of the "end of days" and told us to be watch full. Paul also told us to do this.

Not all thing are spiritual. Many things are physical. The calamities spoken of in rev and in the old testament. The birth pangs spoken of By Christ. these are all real. To think they would not heppen is to ignore the warning of Christ (great tribulation)

The tribulation is called many things. The time of Jacob's trouble. That day of Gods wrath, are but a few I can think of. These are days when God will judge evel, and test mankind (also called a time of testing) These seals being broken and the calamities that happen on each one are physical things which will happen during these time periods.

I think it is dangerous to "spiritualize" these things or to say they are happening in us for a few reasons.

1. When this time comes. Those of us in Christ can know we only have to endure these things for a "short time" and can know the return of Christ is near.
2. Those who think they are right with god, or have not made a choice yet, can see these things, and God can use them (as he always does with prophesy) to make a decision, because they too know the time is short.
Revelation 21:5-7
5And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

6And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. 7He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

That sure sounds familiar. It is finished.

I'm not taking away from Gods word being able to predict some physical calamities that could happen here. I have just been seeing it differently for the last few years. I have been having the nagging thought (conviction) that all the things written in the bible are for us, right now. All the amazing experiences I have had with God have been directly relatable to what is in the bible. I see what is happening in the spirit, in me, being explained as allegory, prophecy, etc in the bible. I love it, and it is amazing.

Revelations 12:11
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Oct 12, 2011
Yes Grandpa,

And what He has given to you, no man can take it away.

And Yes, It is Amazing.

Blessings

Jun 5, 2011
The "7 Seals" described as 'beyond Einstein theories'

The "7 seals" are 'beyond Einstein theories' and scientific theories have names and brief explanations, hence...

#1 The Conglomerate of Non-Parallel Universes Theory
This explains what happened before the beginning of this universe 13.75 billion years ago and what will happen after its possible demise billions of years into the future. Thus, we now know infinite heavens and eternity really exist. The Garden of Eden story did actually take place c. 4,000 BC.

#2 Plan-it Theory of GOD=7_4 or FOD=6_4
Like any architect/designer/composer74/etc., when The Creator first conceived of this or any 'true Earth-like planet', He had to plan it. John 1:1 is more than a leading principle of the ancient mysteries writin into early Christianity, the Word 'God' is one of science's universal constants - number 174 actually.

#3 Unified Strings (U21S19) Theory
Theoretical physicists refer to string theory as the theory of everything (TOE) since it combines the four forces of nature and two types of matter into one unified field theory. But this TOE actually comes under the bigger umbrella of GOD=7_4 or FOD=6_4.

#4 S=19 Theory (18.6 algorithm/fractal)
This can now be seen as a very simple underlying numerical pattern in nature that has been consciously and subconsciously mirrored on important occasions in global culture.

#5 Speed & Power of Thought Theory
The scientific method has been used to confirm that thought - especially God/Fod's thought - is the fastest and most powerful thing in this or any other universe.

#6 Conglomeratal Energy eternal/Conglomeratal Relationships eternal Theories, Theory of Renativity
CEe & CRe are 'metaphysical conservation theories' dealing with infinite universes. "Know ye not that ye are gods?" is scientifically explained. And God the Creator became incarnate as human through Jesus son of Joseph, but it wasn't the first time nor was it the last.

#7 Reincarnation Theory & its 21 Principles
"The Christ will return and there will be a resurrection of the dead". And how exactly does that work? Well, we now know that all of us pass through eternity by reincarnation and the scientific method has been used to prove this. This knowledge of the afterlife and its processes saves Earth, humankind, and animals.

All 7 seals/theories are 'Bible codes'.

- Brad Watson, Miami
teacher
http://7seals.yuku.com

L

Laodicea

1st seal
Revelation 6:1-2
(1) And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
(2) And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
Revelation 2:3
(3) And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted.
Colossians 1:5-6
(5) For the hope which is laid up for you in heaven, whereof ye heard before in the word of the truth of the gospel;
(6) Which is come unto you, as it is in all the world; and bringeth forth fruit, as it doth also in you, since the day ye heard of it, and knew the grace of God in truth:

2nd Seal
Revelation 6:3-4
(3) And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
(4) And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
Revelation 2:10
(10) Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

3rd Seal
Revelation 6:5-6
(5) And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
(6) And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
Revelation 2:13
(13) I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.

4th Seal
Revelation 6:7-8
(7) And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
(8) And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
Revelation 2:20
(20) Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.