The Seven Holy Spirits of God

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I do own your life. God gave it to me. And as according to your words...you are going to take the place of another in hell.
My friend God would never give one persons life to another person. I don't know if you are merely here to cause trouble and make ppl mad or if you truly think like this but either way I will pray for you because God loves you just as much as he loves me
 
My friend God would never give one persons life to another person. I don't know if you are merely here to cause trouble and make ppl mad or if you truly think like this but either way I will pray for you because God loves you just as much as he loves me
I do not care what you do or what you believe about God. I like it when
they don't know that they don't know.
 
I have already reported you to God and petitioned him for your blessings.

You are in deep trouble and too stupid to know it.

Besides all that you blasphemed the Seven Holy Spirits of God.

Which I think is wonderful.

You made your own fate.

You have been reported. buh bye
 
Son, do you really think anyone here is going to take this nonsense seriously. All you are doing is making a fool of yourself.
No he knows no one will he is here to cause trouble and stir ppls emotions
 
None of you idiots can believe me. You are of this world.

That is excellent.
well I guess after you are banned we will see you in a few days, hopefully God will do all he can for you
 
I do not care what you do or what you believe about God. I like it when
they don't know that they don't know.


The problem is that you are using a passage from Matthew 25 that is referring to the division of true servants of Christ, and those who are lazy servants that will not get eternal life for not doing the will of God in their life.
The mistake that you are making from this is that you are not the one who has the right to judge others to tell them that they are lazy servants, and nobody owns other people. We belong to God as His children, not to you !!!
 
In a few minutes you are going to disappear from the CC realm.

I kept reporting him earlier, but my button didnt work, and here I come back after going to the tech guys opening up a thread there only to find out he was banned lol

My button didnt work lol

Jackhammer /r0mm0y1 will be back under another name as usual.
 
I kept reporting him earlier, but my button didnt work, and here I come back after going to the tech guys opening up a thread there only to find out he was banned lol

My button didnt work lol

Jackhammer /r0mm0y1 will be back under another name as usual.

Mine did. I'm sure some others did too. Yea, these kind are usually repeats.
 
I know it is best not to feed the trolls but sometimes I just cant help but have a little fun with them.