Lord,
I have no knowledge of:
The days of trouble that you have hidden from me,
The enemy's assignments that didn't reach me,
The words spoken against me that I never heard,
And even the plagues that never came near my door.
The desolations that could not reach me,
The locust that could not totally destroy,
The thefts, losses and grief I have been spared.
For all these things unseen, and out of my sight -
I humbly thank you.
I have no knowledge of:
The days of trouble that you have hidden from me,
The enemy's assignments that didn't reach me,
The words spoken against me that I never heard,
And even the plagues that never came near my door.
The desolations that could not reach me,
The locust that could not totally destroy,
The thefts, losses and grief I have been spared.
For all these things unseen, and out of my sight -
I humbly thank you.