The Silly Thread

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 2, 2009
Because they'd like to nickel and dime you to lay all your money down. Lol.
We all know what you're name is.. so you better lay your money dowwwn...

[video=youtube;wYwHcHSVYGU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYwHcHSVYGU[/video]

J

Jennie-Mae

even after passing GO???
I made a habit out of losing back whenever my kids were younger, you know how kids can't stand losing:p, and apparently breaking that habit ain't easy.

Maybe I didn't let them win. Maybe I just made one lousy Monopoly player?:p.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

joefizz

I made a habit out of losing back whenever my kids were younger, you know how kids can't stand losing:p, and apparently breaking that habit ain't easy.

Maybe I didn't let them win. Maybe I just made one lousy Monopoly player?:p.
not to mention that if you have 4 people playing it takes even longer for anyone to win possibly many hours!

J

Jennie-Mae

not to mention that if you have 4 people playing it takes even longer for anyone to win possibly many hours!
Yeah, but I had a system that made me go totally bankrupt in 30 minutes flat lol.

U

Ugly

Too bad Sillychick has no wifi... Or electricity right now. Maybe she'll make it on at work. Heh. With a name like that she belongs here.

J

joefizz

Too bad Sillychick has no wifi... Or electricity right now. Maybe she'll make it on at work. Heh. With a name like that she belongs here.
that's right Joefizz welcomes for Silly chick to join his silly thread,together we could be...........................Silly!

M

missy2014

just ate canned fish with fruit juice ........ long awkward pause what?

now to just trendy words canned fish with fruit juice is my"go to''
"i need this in my life"

yolo im in with canned fish and fruit juice

S

Sillychick723

that's right Joefizz welcomes for Silly chick to join his silly thread,together we could be...........................Silly!
I was gonna say something silly but I got nothing! Lol

S

sothisisourhome

Why wasn't I alerted to this thread before?! I can finally let all the silliness out!

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Why wasn't I alerted to this thread before?! I can finally let all the silliness out!
As if one lone thread could contain all the silliness in this forum? HA! Silliness is rife among all the threads here.

J

joefizz

Everyone stand back this individual must release their pent up silliness in a silly manner you have all be warned,Muhahaha...haha..ha.howr....hairball....!!!

J

joefizz

As if one lone thread could contain all the silliness in this forum? HA! Silliness is rife among all the threads here.
we shall see link we shall see...have you drawn the master sword with your paws,...Paws???wait you're not the hero of hyrule!
You're that cheeto cat aren't you??????

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I am cheesy, for sure. And like Chester said, it ain't easy.