The sin of refusing sex

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Polar

:eek: What a thing to post, this is searchable and and there you go I found this dialogue on a Christian Chat site.
Well that has been her attitude towards me all along. Not much of an example of how to talk to another.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
Well that has been her attitude towards me all along. Not much of an example of how to talk to another.
I was researching the verse in scripture "the wife does not have authority over her own body...." I feel like that gets misused a lot and is misunderstood, so I am trying to understand it within the problems that Paul wa addressing.

K

kaylagrl

:eek: What a thing to post, this is searchable and and there you go I found this dialogue on a Christian Chat site.

In response to...

"I have not given you what you seem to want and that would be descriptive renditions of how my husband and I conduct ourselves within the privacy of our own home.

She accused me of wanting a description of sex with her husband. I wasn't the only one she accused of this. I should not have responded, but I could not believe someone would say something so vulgar and so sick to me on a public forum. She also accused me of prostituting myself for my husband, and intimated I had come from an abused family. Whoever this person is who is hiding under another name surely wants to see me booted from CC. Context is everything, read back, she accused another here of the same sick thing.

To whoever is moderating this thread, take note that it did not go to pot until Polar showed up. I asked more than once where I had misunderstood her. She would not answer but kept up with personal attacks, which she decried others doing to her. Everyone here was clear what the subject was about, it did not turn personal or vulgar until Polar showed up. Then she reveals that she is in fact someone else and has been here under another name and has had a hate on for me for quite some time. Instead of PMing me she says vile things about me, me spouse and things I posted in another thread about concern for my family member. She mocked that and said more vile things. People come here to share and help get answers for issues they can't share with others, she mocked and abused that. I shouldn't have answered in kind. I don't know many who would have walked away from being called a prostitute, a voyeur and more. You want to delete my account, I understand, but I hope this ghost will also be made to leave. It seems there are a lot of ghosts on CC and I was the last to know. I never thought I would see such a low on CC. I should have reported her when she started her nonsense. I absolutely thought adults could have a Biblical conversation about sex, I was terribly, incredibly wrong. It descended into something worse than a high school drunken party. Disgusting.

Live4Him3

Jesus is Lord
May 19, 2022
:D Sure seems that way, reading from the end backwards!
Oooh.

Sort of like backmasking?

I trust that you'll find something Satanic by listening to this conversation backwards...or by listening to it forwards.

:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.