The Spirit Of The Fear Of God

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

fredjames

Banned
Feb 7, 2013
1,276
21
0
I understand fearing him as in respect and as willie T put it so well to be in awe and reverence. How can I fear one whom I adore and treasure so dearly? who has always been there for me even when I screwed up so badly and deserved his rebuke when instead he encouraged me to keep going and to be strong? Who I can go to without any fear or trembling for anything I need who i can pour my heart out even in anger and not be struck with lightning where I stand yet instead receive grace and the willingness to help me?

you say I should fear this beloved father of mine?

Are 'both of you' trying to to be 'smart' than the 'written and established Covenant' Holy Scripture of 'faith Spiritual knowledge', from LORD JESUS CHRIST?