if you cannot reply in a Christ like manner perhaps you should not reply at all, calling us jokers is uncalled for. you and I clearly have a different view of what it means to fear him, sure enough if I was not his then I should quaking in my shoes but the relationship I have with him dispels fear and replaces it with love, also do not confuse the word gospel with with the interpretation of a scripture
You want us to reply to you, 'hypocrites' in CHRIST like manner, therefore 'perceive' this, 'as it is written', that;
"My FATHER's house is a place of worship"
"Do not make My FATHER's house, a place for robbers and thieves to hide."
"My FATHER's house burns in Me like fire."
What did JESUS 'do' before saying these 'words'?
Are you 'looking' for the 'worldly Christian way of love' or 'AGAPE', the way, the truth and the life, the only way to the FATHER', way 'as it is written way of love', according to Hebrews 12, in correction and chastisement for 'yous' to learn 'fear'.
Therefore 'repent' before experiencing 'chastisement' of GOD to the 'stubborn' and 'hardheaded' according to HIS every Word/Teaching in the name of LORD JESUS CHRIST.