T
TemporaryCircumstances
Guest
Smart as a carrot,nothing slips by youYou nailed it.
I didn't know carrots were smart haha
Smart as a carrot,nothing slips by youYou nailed it.
I didn't know carrots were smart haha
I think this is a question of great importance to the end times.
What would make it authentic? Land borders and real estate? The religion of the Phraisees (modern Judaism) or the DNA of the Hebrews?
God's acceptance? Why are the people so white, and why are the dark-skinned ones treated with contempt? How come Tel Aviv is a homosexual capital of this planet, even though that is against the Torah?
What are Christians supposed to think about it? Are we supposed to wait and see? Or are we to serve with money, warfare, and adoration?
Isn't it illegal to preach Christianity there? What are we to do about that? We complain when dictatorships have such rules, but what should our position be on that state?
I think this is a question of great importance to the end times.
What would make it authentic? Land borders and real estate? The religion of the Phraisees (modern Judaism) or the DNA of the Hebrews?
God's acceptance? Why are the people so white, and why are the dark-skinned ones treated with contempt? How come Tel Aviv is a homosexual capital of this planet, even though that is against the Torah?
What are Christians supposed to think about it? Are we supposed to wait and see? Or are we to serve with money, warfare, and adoration?
Isn't it illegal to preach Christianity there? What are we to do about that? We complain when dictatorships have such rules, but what should our position be on that state?
what would you like to do about it?
I have a suggestion for you. before you join a forum with an obvious burr under your saddle, or an agenda in case you don't get that, try to actually be accurate and truthful. if you don't do that, you will make the exact error you have already made
and you aren't sweet 16 so there is no excuse
Christianity is actually one of the recognized 'religions' in Israel
our position should be biblical
the Bible says we should be truthful and not spread fear, rumors and mistruths
there yah go and you're welcome
How is voicing that the state of Israel is "counterfeit" antisemitism?
Basically they are immigrants - not one of them can trace their ancestry to the original 12 tribes, the genealogical records were all destroyed in the 66-70 AD war.
The conditions for return to the land for Israel in the OT was in repentance and obedience to Torah - seeing as the Old Covenant/Torah is no longer valid there are no conditions for a return to the land.
Friends beware that you are not called to stand with Israel the state... they are in rebellion and trying to bring to pass their own fulfilment of the Promise....
They are now to be grafted in by belief as we all are....
The New Covenant is through Faith in our Lord and Saviour... King of Kings...
You are deluding yourselves if you think they will not produce a king David of their own choosing....
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."
I criticized Judaizing as per Galatians and was basically told that I'm an anti-semite. That propaganda is getting old. I guess I am also "homophobic"..
pete9, If you have read and studied your Bible the way God wants you to, you would know the answers to the above questions. I was glad to see that antisemitism at least in this Christian Chat Forum is not as rampant as it is different parts of the world.
The Bible tells us that after the diasporia, God will bring Israel back. (Dry Bones). While it started in 1917 , Israel became a nation again in (literally) one day in 1947. Then again in 1967, They took Jerusalem away from the Ottoman empire without firing a shot. The Muslims simply walked away. Note that the prophecy that Jerusalem will remain trodden under the feet of Gentiles is still true. The temple Mount is controlled by Jordan. There are areas in Jerusalem where the Muslims also control.
As far as I know there are still a lot of Christian tourist groups that go there each year and the Judaism Rabbis DO forbid the Judaism believers to read any part of the Book of Daniel. As far as your last question " what should our position be on that state?", I would send you to Genesis 12:1-4, where Abram (Abraham later) was told that He (God) would Bless those who stood by Israel and Curse those who did not? Now what is your answer?
what is your definition of Judaizing?
"Try to be accurate and truthful" is basically an allegation that I am lying. I said (for those with reading comprehension problems) "Isn't it illegal...?" There is a question mark there. I will leave it to those who care to do their own research and find out why that notion exists. Maybe you should go there and pass out some Bible pamphlets to teenagers. Refworld | Israel: Situation of Christians; anti-missionary legislation and its use in practice; activities of Yad L'Achim in relation to Christians, Jehovah's Witnesses and Messianic Jews
"...obvious agenda.."
Ever since I showed up, I noticed a disproportionate number of members who are pushing the accursed Judaized religion. I think our position should be Biblical. That it is accursed. You should share these pearls with those sorts. I also think that if one is supposed to take a strike on one cheek and offer the other cheek, that doesn't sound like blowing one's friend's "enemies" to oblivion for the sake of real estate. As an American, I see nothing to be gained by being slaves to another nation, having politicians that are dual-citizens with another nation, shedding our blood and pouring out our money for other nations, particularly when there is clearly a gazillion dollars that has been spent propagandizing our nation for such. Maybe it was not a gazillion, I guess I want to be truthful and accurate.
You're welcome.
The new covenant was given to Israel and gentiles were grafted in, what nonsense are you pushing here, replacement theology?
"Try to be accurate and truthful" is basically an allegation that I am lying. I said (for those with reading comprehension problems) "Isn't it illegal...?" There is a question mark there. I will leave it to those who care to do their own research and find out why that notion exists. Maybe you should go there and pass out some Bible pamphlets to teenagers. Refworld | Israel: Situation of Christians; anti-missionary legislation and its use in practice; activities of Yad L'Achim in relation to Christians, Jehovah's Witnesses and Messianic Jews
"...obvious agenda.."
Ever since I showed up, I noticed a disproportionate number of members who are pushing the accursed Judaized religion. I think our position should be Biblical. That it is accursed. You should share these pearls with those sorts. I also think that if one is supposed to take a strike on one cheek and offer the other cheek, that doesn't sound like blowing one's friend's "enemies" to oblivion for the sake of real estate. As an American, I see nothing to be gained by being slaves to another nation, having politicians that are dual-citizens with another nation, shedding our blood and pouring out our money for other nations, particularly when there is clearly a gazillion dollars that has been spent propagandizing our nation for such. Maybe it was not a gazillion, I guess I want to be truthful and accurate.
You're welcome.
Isn't it illegal to preach Christianity there? What are we to do about that? We complain when dictatorships have such rules, but what should our position be on that state?
The new covenant was given to Israel and gentiles were grafted in, what nonsense are you pushing here, replacement theology?