The State of the World Today! Is it the Endtimes??????

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
mm it always been the end times, and peoole have yet to hear the gospel as more and more people are being born but nobodies really been evangelizing the babies. Some kind of think that if parents are christians their children will automatically be christians. But we know thats not really true

However I think God knows right when the end will be but we cannot predict the day nor the hour. aLl we can do is stay faithful and keep spreading the gospel to those who are lost and need to hear it.

Becase of technology, communication and satellites, the word can reach further than before but needs to be mixed with faith for those who hear it. No use hearing and then not doing it.

Hazelelponi

Jul 8, 2019
USA
If everyone were as concerned about the lost as they are about predicting the end times, what would our world look like?
I honestly don't know how anymore. We have become SO divided as a society I'm not sure we will make it out of the period we are currently in alive.

I am a member of a forum that is for a specific hobby. Any post that is political in nature is against forum rules.

But I've been on this forum for years - nearly a decade and there are many regular posters there. I'm openly Christian and we all chit chat there about our lives. There is a lounge forum and we all became friends over time.

We hang out in the lounge threads until some new person comes along who needs help or advice.

When the country became overly political that forum was a refuge - for all of us. We could just hang out and the problems of the world would disappear.

As with all things, politics crept in. More and more little comments were made that had a political tone or topic. For the most part so long as it didn't cause an issue the little comments were overlooked.

I ignored the left wing digs all but once or twice when it couldn't be ignored, though many people who were politically right ended up banned for refusing to follow the rules.

In the end there was only one, more outspoken member but she never really crossed any lines. She was just an older Catholic woman - a grandmother.

At any rate I ended up leaving the forum over what some members said to her when she made a comment about the woke ruining her football games.

She was outright attacked by people who had been calling themselves my friends.

And we had all seemed friends in every sense of the word. We had each other's addresses, sent each other gifts, had each other's phone numbers, talked to one another nearly every day. They were who I saw as friends.

Suddenly, if you were politically right - nation-state over globalization, controlled immigration, constitutional government etc you were something to be hated - the whole "we are all friends thing" nothing more than a lie. The left was not "friends" with the right.

So I left. But the words astonish me to this day.

This is from a conversation I had on that forum with someone in private message after the incident:

As to this... "If you were truly as open and caring about others diversity as you claim, you would be just as open and caring towards her, realizing we won't always share identical views about everything."

I show zero mercy to the extremist far right ill informed fool wherever they exist. Eventually they, and their sicko Death Cult beliefs, will be deleted from the face of the planet. Mark my words, that day is coming, might take time, but it is indeed coming.

Like when they decide to rejoin the fold of Normal Humanity; ie lose their f-a-cist, racist, bigoted and homophobic nonsense; also their head-in-sand denials of global warming caused by humanity, denials of COVID-19 and their sicko anti vax stance; in other words their hatreds for all others in the Normal accepted World Society. Then and only then will Normal People begin to accept them into the fold.

The funny thing is, the far right loves their bible preachings, yet they have all failed to actually follow its teachings. That amuses me greatly. Frankly, they are no different than the extremist middle easterner who twisted the teachings of the Qur'an for their own "evil ways". That makes both terrorist groups.

That's how things are seen, and understood, outside of most rural areas... like it or not. And very frankly there are many living in rural areas who do not tolerate the far right.

This is far from all that was said, but I'm sure you can get the jist of it from that.

How do we even come back from this?

I'm not sure we even CAN come back from this! Be "friends with people that would love to see you dead"? Really?

I thought I was there sharing Christian influence with others but clearly it didn't work... Didn't mean anything, my presence in peace.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I honestly don't know how anymore. We have become SO divided as a society I'm not sure we will make it out of the period we are currently in alive.

I am a member of a forum that is for a specific hobby. Any post that is political in nature is against forum rules.

But I've been on this forum for years - nearly a decade and there are many regular posters there. I'm openly Christian and we all chit chat there about our lives. There is a lounge forum and we all became friends over time.

We hang out in the lounge threads until some new person comes along who needs help or advice.

When the country became overly political that forum was a refuge - for all of us. We could just hang out and the problems of the world would disappear.

As with all things, politics crept in. More and more little comments were made that had a political tone or topic. For the most part so long as it didn't cause an issue the little comments were overlooked.

I ignored the left wing digs all but once or twice when it couldn't be ignored, though many people who were politically right ended up banned for refusing to follow the rules.

In the end there was only one, more outspoken member but she never really crossed any lines. She was just an older Catholic woman - a grandmother.

At any rate I ended up leaving the forum over what some members said to her when she made a comment about the woke ruining her football games.

She was outright attacked by people who had been calling themselves my friends.

And we had all seemed friends in every sense of the word. We had each other's addresses, sent each other gifts, had each other's phone numbers, talked to one another nearly every day. They were who I saw as friends.

Suddenly, if you were politically right - nation-state over globalization, controlled immigration, constitutional government etc you were something to be hated - the whole "we are all friends thing" nothing more than a lie. The left was not "friends" with the right.

So I left. But the words astonish me to this day.

This is from a conversation I had on that forum with someone in private message after the incident:

As to this... "If you were truly as open and caring about others diversity as you claim, you would be just as open and caring towards her, realizing we won't always share identical views about everything."

I show zero mercy to the extremist far right ill informed fool wherever they exist. Eventually they, and their sicko Death Cult beliefs, will be deleted from the face of the planet. Mark my words, that day is coming, might take time, but it is indeed coming.

Like when they decide to rejoin the fold of Normal Humanity; ie lose their f-a-cist, racist, bigoted and homophobic nonsense; also their head-in-sand denials of global warming caused by humanity, denials of COVID-19 and their sicko anti vax stance; in other words their hatreds for all others in the Normal accepted World Society. Then and only then will Normal People begin to accept them into the fold.

The funny thing is, the far right loves their bible preachings, yet they have all failed to actually follow its teachings. That amuses me greatly. Frankly, they are no different than the extremist middle easterner who twisted the teachings of the Qur'an for their own "evil ways". That makes both terrorist groups.

That's how things are seen, and understood, outside of most rural areas... like it or not. And very frankly there are many living in rural areas who do not tolerate the far right.

This is far from all that was said, but I'm sure you can get the jist of it from that.

How do we even come back from this?

I'm not sure we even CAN come back from this! Be "friends with people that would love to see you dead"? Really?

I thought I was there sharing Christian influence with others but clearly it didn't work... Didn't mean anything, my presence in peace.
Matthew 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn.” ’ ”

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The Beast

Revelation 13:4 So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?”

13:15 He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. 16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

One thing is very clear in Revelation, this Beast that it is talking about ascends out of the bottomless pit during the 70th week, the last 7 year period before Israel sees Jesus descend on the clouds.

We know that the beast must refer to some super computer system that is like a credit card and social credit score for billions of people. However, "who can make war with the beast" also indicates that it is an army. We learned this week that Musk and Neuralink will begin attaching human brains to a super computer that is controlled by AI. Imagine an army of cyborgs that all had the absolute best intelligence at the fastest download speed. That would be a phenomenal advantage. Imagine they are run by an AI with better tactical skills than the best chess players in the world and better strategic skills than the best Go players in the world. Who would be able to make war with him? You have the best general communicating directly with each and every soldier in milliseconds of time with the best intelligence. This AI would also control drones, robots, cameras, etc. It would be like the super computer we saw in the movie "Eagle Eye".

But now here is my point, if the beast is here then you are in the 70th week and according to Musk the Beast will be here in a few months. The second point is that the 70th week is a "shemitah" a seven year period that begins at the feast of trumpets. A new shemitah just started a few weeks ago, so if we are not in the 70th week now then you would have to wait another 7 years, but we are going to have the beast rise prior to that.

Therefore this announcement by Musk is evidence that we are in the 70th week of Daniel.

The 5 red heifers that arrived in Israel at the feast of trumpets is also evidence that we are in the 70th week.

The "messiah" that the rabbis are talking about and that met with the Prime minister is evidence that we are in the 70th week.

The new ten commandments that this multi faith union has adopted is evidence that we are in the 70th week.

P

persistent

A MIDTERM SECULAR WAVE

‘Nones,’ mostly Democrats, wield clout in Pa., elsewhere

PETER SMITH

ASSOCIATED PRESS

When members of the small Pennsylvania chapter of Secular Democrats of America log on for their monthly meetings, they’re not there for a virtual happy hour.

“We don’t sit around at our meetings patting ourselves on the back for not believing in God together,” said David Brown, a founder from the Philadelphia suburb of Ardmore.

The group, mostly consisting of atheists and agnostics, mobilizes to knock on doors and make phone calls on behalf of Democratic candidates “who are pro-science, pro-democracy, whether or not they are actually self-identified secular people,” he said. “We are trying to keep church and state separate. That encompasses LGBTQ-IA+, COVID science, bodily autonomy and reproductive rights.”

Brown describes his group as “small but mighty,” yet they’re riding a big wave.

Voters with no religious affiliation supported Democratic candidates and abortion rights by staggering percentages in the 2022 midterm elections.

And they’re voting in large numbers. In 2022, some 22% of voters claimed no religious affiliation, according to AP VoteCast, an expansive survey of more than 94,000 voters nationwide. They contributed to voting coalitions that gave Democrats victories in battleground states such as Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Arizona.

The unaffiliated — often nicknamed the “nones” — voted for Democratic House candidates nationwide over Republicans by more than a 2-1 margin (65% to 31%), according to VoteCast. That echoes the 2020 president election, when Democrat Joe Biden took 72% of voters with no religious affiliation, while Republican Donald Trump took 25%, according to VoteCast.

For all the talk of the overwhelmingly Republican voting by white evangelical Christians in recent elections, the unaffiliated are making their presence felt.

Among all U.S. adults, 29% are nones — those who identify as atheist, agnostic or “nothing in particular” — according a 2021 report by the Pew Research Center. That’s up 10 percentage points from a decade earlier, according to Pew. And the younger the adults, the more likely they are to be unaffiliated, according to a 2019 Pew analysis, further signaling the growing clout of the nones.

“People talk about how engaged white evangelicals are, but you don’t know the half of it,” said Ryan Burge, a professor of political science at Eastern Illinois University who focuses on the interaction of religious and political behavior.

Atheists and agnostics form only a subset of nones and are less numerous than evangelicals. But they are more likely than evangelicals to make a campaign donation, attend a political meeting or join a protest, Burge said, citing the Harvard-affiliated Cooperative Election Study.

“When you consider how involved they are in political activity, you realize how important they are at the ballot box,” he said.

The nones equaled Catholics at 22% of the electorate, though they were barely half the figure for Protestants and other Christians (43%), according to VoteCast. Other religious groups totaled 13%, including 3% Jewish and 1% Muslim.

Separately, 30% of voters identified as born again or evangelical Christians.

About four in five people with no religion voted for Josh Shapiro and John Fetter-man, the Democrats elected Pennsylvania’s newest governor and senator, respectively.

While Shapiro openly speaks about his Jewish values motivating his public service, Fetterman has not incorporated any discernible religious tradition in his public statements. He often frames issues in ethical terms — such as promoting criminal justice reform and raising the minimum wage, even calling abortion rights “sacred” — without reference to a religious tradition.

The secular population is a diverse group, Pew reported in 2021. Two-thirds identify as “nothing in particular” — a group that is alienated from politics as well as religion, Burge said.

But atheists and agnostics, though only a third of the nones, punch above their weight, given their heavy involvement in politics.

The twin trends of a growing secular cohort among Democrats and the increased religiosity of Republicans are not coincidental.

Several prominent Republican candidates and their supporters have promoted Christian nationalism, which fuses an American and Christian sense of identity, mission and symbols.

That prompts a reaction by many secular voters, Burge said: “At least among white people, it’s become clear the Democratic Party has become the party for the nonreligious people.” Yet it’s not their party alone. The Democratic coalition draws heavily from religious groups — Black Protestants, liberal Jews, Catholics of color. The Black church tradition, in particular, has a highly devout base in support of moderate and progressive policies.

“I think the Democrats have the biggest problem in the world because they have to keep atheists and Black Protestants happy at the same time,” Burge said.

Tensions surfaced in 2019 when the Democratic National Committee passed a resolution praising the religiously unaffiliated in language that some saw as overstating their clout and denigrating religious values.

Brown, of the Secular Democrats group in Pennsylvania, said he had no problem supporting Democratic candidates like Shapiro, who talked openly about his Jewish values on the campaign trail. His opponent, Republican Doug Mastriano, incorporated Christian nationalist themes and imagery in his campaign.

“While on the one hand I am frustrated that politicians feel the need to justify their doing the right thing by religious affiliation, I also appreciate that this was a calculated decision to appeal to religious voters,” Brown said. “I have no problem with it because I feel it was in the service of defeating a Christian nationalist candidate on the other side.”

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The image of the beast

They are working on reading brainwaves. What AI needs is a lot of data. So if you hook up a million people like Elon Musk is talking about where they will be communicating back and forth with an AI machine continuously, the AI will be getting that massive data it needs. Not only so, but sending a signal to the person and seeing how the brain responds to it and likewise having the person talk back to the AI while it is also reading your brain will be the highest quality data.

It will not be long before they don't need electrodes in your brain to read your brain.

All ready we are using AI for lie detection. Now this works both ways, if you become an expert on detecting lies you are also an expert on lying. So not only are we using AI to detect lies but also using AI for deep fakes. And that deceitful liar is "the image of the beast"

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The image of the beast

They are working on reading brainwaves. What AI needs is a lot of data. So if you hook up a million people like Elon Musk is talking about where they will be communicating back and forth with an AI machine continuously, the AI will be getting that massive data it needs. Not only so, but sending a signal to the person and seeing how the brain responds to it and likewise having the person talk back to the AI while it is also reading your brain will be the highest quality data.

It will not be long before they don't need electrodes in your brain to read your brain.

All ready we are using AI for lie detection. Now this works both ways, if you become an expert on detecting lies you are also an expert on lying. So not only are we using AI to detect lies but also using AI for deep fakes. And that deceitful liar is "the image of the beast"

It is very easy to see why liars, thieves, slanderers and murderers would worship these deep fake images.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The Biggest sign of the 70th week so far

The beast in the book of Revelation rises out of the bottomless pit during the tribulation. Therefore when you see the beast rising you know you are in the tribulation and you know that the bottomless pit has been opened.

Joe Allen Discusses The Link Between The Book Of Revelations And Transhumanism

https://rumble.com/v1ycw4w-joe-alle...n-the-book-of-revelations-and-transhuman.html

Joe Allen Gives His Analysis Of Neuralink Presentation

https://rumble.com/v1ycw74-joe-allen-gives-his-analysis-of-neuralink-presentation.html

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
mm it always been the end times, and peoole have yet to hear the gospel as more and more people are being born but nobodies really been evangelizing the babies. Some kind of think that if parents are christians their children will automatically be christians. But we know thats not really true

However I think God knows right when the end will be but we cannot predict the day nor the hour. aLl we can do is stay faithful and keep spreading the gospel to those who are lost and need to hear it.

Becase of technology, communication and satellites, the word can reach further than before but needs to be mixed with faith for those who hear it. No use hearing and then not doing it.
You are right. I have seen pastor's children trust Christ as Savior. It's a beautiful thing to know that a little one has a home in heaven. On the other end of the spectrum was a man who was the second oldest in his family with 10 other brothers and sisters. They are all gone, but him. He is trying to walk again after a stroke. He was saved today! 92 Years old.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
People get saved in rest homes and in hospitals on their death bed too.

One of my friends was saved five days before she went missing...you may not know exactly when your time is up but God knows.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Don't worry, why would the Russians and all the other nations described in Ezekiel 38 go fight a war in Israel? No reason, what do they have?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...n-israels-napa-valley?leadSource=uverify wall

Oh, yeah, they have discovered as much oil in Israel as they have in Saudi Arabia. Not only so but they have also discovered huge reserves of natural gas.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...-exports-to-europe-as-production-surges-by-22

Israel Plans Gas Exports to Europe as Output Surges by 22%

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

arthurfleminger

Aug 18, 2021
Reportedly, there's been many sightings of Bigfoot recently. The scary part is that the pictures aren't fuzzy, but very clear. I wonder if this is a sign of the 'End Times'?????????????

Driver Pulls Over to Record Bigfoot Walking Through Open Field (msn.com)

Just a coincidence? I wonder????????????

Midwestern Fisherman Gets a Little Too Close to Bigfoot One Night (msn.com)

Pictures are worth 1,000 words, actual video from fisherman:

Midwestern Fisherman Gets a Little Too Close to Bigfoot One Night - Exemplore News

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Everyone should be clear what the most important issues are with Hunter Biden's laptop

Actually they have released the evidence.

1. The laptop is evidence that Joe Biden has been compromised by foreign countries.

2. The fact that the FBI had the laptop for one year before the election tells us three very important things.

A. They suppressed the evidence in the laptop that would have exonerated Trump during the 1st impeachment.

B. They suppressed evidence that would have been damaging to Biden and this actually explains why they wanted Biden to be president, they had the goods on him and would be able to control him.

C. They suppressed evidence of crimes against children which regardless of any other explanations they might have proves they were corrupt and were liars.

Taken together these three things show that the FBI was acting as the deep state, and are no different than the police in Russia or China.

But it also tells us one more thing, you can't investigate the son of the VP without the head of the FBI and DOJ knowing about it. So this corruption was from the very top.

What the data dump from Twitter told us was that the FBI and DOJ doubled down and began censoring anyone who would talk about Hunter Biden's laptop prior to the election. That is a crime and it is election interference.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020