The State of the World Today! Is it the Endtimes??????

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Handyman62

Jan 10, 2021
Rural South Carolina
Jesus said…..
Matthew 6:19-21,24-26 KJV
Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
[20] But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
[21] For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
[24] No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
[25] Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
[26] Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

I guess if you're the only one with Toilet paper it could be considered a treasure.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
You would be surprised how long a roll will last when only using 3 squares a day.
And a proper diet of oats could reduce that usage to one square a day.

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia
And now you know why it is called the great tribulation.
Acts 14:22 KJV
Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Acts 14:22 KJV
Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.
I guess that is why the apostles didn't go into too much detail.

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia
Who is "we".

I was involved with the printing of Living Stream Ministry for a few years.

today I am a Gideon distributing Bibles, I feel better about that than pushing some man's ministry.
“We” is, the body of Christ in Australia

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
We have regional banks across the country tee'd up to collapse. Imagine what happens if a bunch of people whose houses were flooded can't afford home loans to fix them and so just walk away.

If we have banks collapsing they will be selling off their assets including foreclosed homes at a fire sale price. It is not impossible that we could see 40% drop in home prices.

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia
We have regional banks across the country tee'd up to collapse. Imagine what happens if a bunch of people whose houses were flooded can't afford home loans to fix them and so just walk away.

If we have banks collapsing they will be selling off their assets including foreclosed homes at a fire sale price. It is not impossible that we could see 40% drop in home prices.
Another day closer to the LORDS return

2ndTimeIsTheCharm

Feb 17, 2023
Another day closer to the LORDS return
I like that positive outlook! I should wake up every morning with that thought in mind!

This song isn't Christian but I honestly think of the Lord when this song plays! it's really sweet and would make a good worship song to Him.

Bill Withers - Lovely Day (Lyrics)

Then I look at you
And the world's alright with me
Just one look at you
And I know it's gonna be
A lovely day

... lovely day, lovely day, lovely day ...

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Every day looks more and more like a horror film

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Congrats you survived the end of the world. If you arent with Jesus now, you are a zombie.