THE STRUGGLE IS OVER

  • Thread starter Thread starter TaeE15
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TaeE15

Guest
I have been struggling with this addiction for far to long. I am starting a new chapter in my life today. I am addicted to social media. I am addicted to spending to much time indulging into Facebook, youtube, and reality t.v. I am no longer going to let them waste my time anymore. I can't allow myself to continue wasting time I could be spending with Jesus, reading the bible, and praying. And while I am doing it I feel so convicted by the holy spirit. I can't keep doing this to myself. In my mind I am wrestling telling myself what if Jesus comes , what if he cracks the sky right now! Yet I continue to scroll and click, scroll and click! I have spent countless nights until sometimes 7am on the internet. smh! It's so frustrating and pitiful. It has to STOP NOW! I am taking a stand! My flesh will not have power over me! I am going to confess to God my problem and I am going to allow him this time to help me to stop.#InJesusName I told my fiancé the problem that I have and he has agreed to pray with me on it. And is willing to support me in this 100%. I thank God for him and putting someone in my life that understands. I really want this to stop and I know I can do it as long as I stay focus in overcoming! PRAY WITH ME GUYS!
Because this STRUGGLE IS OVER!
​
 
Dear TaeE15,
I understand your struggle as well only mine is with dating sites! It is truly an addiction as I keep doing this over and over with the same results none of which are good or pleasing to God. I decided enough and came here instead, hoping it will help! I'll pray for you and I ask that you pray for me! Stay strong...